Author Topic: i have multis  (Read 1842 times)

dp4lyfe

• PGP
i have multis
« on: January 05, 2010, 11:24:06 PM »
Well first of all I Have 2. Accounts shwayze and scrabble.second thing I later for a while guys going to be very busy the last semester of school so you will probably see me in irc but I won't be plAying dp any time soon hopeing to graduTe highschool and then be. Veternerian or however you spell it later guys. Happy gaming for every 1

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: i have multis
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 12:03:27 AM »
Please learn proper grammar before you leave the school. A veterinarian requires school after high school, so be prepared for post-secondary school, with papers and a lot of precision and calculations for something like a veterinarian. The easiest thing to do is to start doing good in school now, so you can get scholarships and be prepared for the tougher courses after high school.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »
Are these yours as well?

32269   BORaT
22918   killr
5632   YOYO

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »
Please learn proper grammar before you leave the school. A veterinarian requires school after high school, so be prepared for post-secondary school, with papers and a lot of precision and calculations for something like a veterinarian. The easiest thing to do is to start doing good in school now, so you can get scholarships and be prepared for the tougher courses after high school.

x2

You must go to college like JUSU here. You do NOT want to end up like me.

dp4lyfe

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
I recongize yoyo but that was took care a while ago I don't no the others I only shwayze and scrabble