Author Topic: Epic with Ratbot (aimbot)  (Read 15610 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Epic with Ratbot (aimbot)
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »
hey bix u  have an idiotically stupid memory u never had a demo of me hacking that was homing and bullet. get your sorry facts straight. and i was quoting similar pricks as of today. aka U. u enjoy getting people extra bans for no reason. one decent member in 3iob is superman and as of today nfk. the rest need to see a doctor. and u seem to forget son. i'm older then u. and the only time i was ever banned for hacking was when i wasn't hacking. for your info. i don't need to put up with the crap that comes out of your mouth.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.

Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.

<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!

LOL my name is put in there why? Maybe cause I think you and your entourage is some of the people that's hurting Dp more than helping it.  I did think it was a glitch at that moment, then I found out the truth. Not once did I mention you, 3iob, CC or whatever clan you decide you will represent at this time, in my post, but you are a pro at reading between the lines. I just stated what I felt, and again I apologize for pushing this even further off topic.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »
Sorry atmays, I dont like hackers. This thread is over.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
Ban added for distribution as well.  He was spamming cheat links on public servers.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 02:45:59 AM »
Finally. :)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 04:21:33 PM »
So I think you should come on vent jitspoe and if epic makes you laugh then you unban him deal?