Author Topic: Shockwave's BAN  (Read 16966 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Shockwave's BAN
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
You should just change the topic to "We dont want shockwave playing anymore". I haven't begged anybody for matches like 3iob made it look like, we all know the real reason for all this drama. As for Deltaranger lying to s2k, I told him to tell them its a private server, and I would be playing...I completely understand why you would be pissed off. I just dont understand the point of it all, its a private server...Vlad pays for it, the committee doesn't, that should just end this whole discussion. If Vlad doesn't want people using it, thats his decision not s2k, not 3iob, not the committee... but his. Maybe if everybody paid to play this game, this argument would be worth the time.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2010, 07:13:42 PM »
You should just change the topic to "We dont want shockwave playing anymore". I haven't begged anybody for matches like 3iob made it look like, we all know the real reason for all this drama. As for Deltaranger lying to s2k, I told him to tell them its a private server, and I would be playing...I completely understand why you would be pissed off. I just dont understand the point of it all, its a private server...Vlad pays for it, the committee doesn't, that should just end this whole discussion. If Vlad doesn't want people using it, thats his decision not s2k, not 3iob, not the committee... but his. Maybe if everybody paid to play this game, this argument would be worth the time.
Its actually not Vlads decision at all, he doesn't own the game. This actually has nothing to do with you at this point Shockwave. It has to do with people lying to get matches on private servers. Now its obvious that players can't handle it maturely. If banned players and thier clans can't handle asking people to play on a private and have to lie to them, then its contradicting the point of the ban in both letter and spirit. I'm also fairly certain that forcing private servers to require login would not require a full build upgrade either Vlad.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2010, 07:36:45 PM »
It has to do with people lying to get matches on private servers. Now its obvious that players can't handle it maturely.

Talk to deltaranger about that, cause I haven't lied about myself playing in the private server, you can kinda tell if its me or not anyway

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:51 AM »
Talk to deltaranger about that, cause I haven't lied about myself playing in the private server, you can kinda tell if its me or not anyway

This actually has nothing to do with you at this point Shockwave. It has to do with people lying to get matches on private servers. Now its obvious that players can't handle it maturely. If banned players and thier clans can't handle asking people to play on a private and have to lie to them, then its contradicting the point of the ban in both letter and spirit.

Don't see how I can explain it differently. Its not about one incedent or one person anymore, its about policy. Asking clans if they will 3v3 on a private server is mostly harmless. Going through an elaborate ruse to get a team to play a banned player without thier knowlege runs more along the lines of ban evasion. Now that its gotten to this point of abuse, someone has to make a ruling on it.

ramayana

• Stingray
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »
Guy got ban and topic is bigger and bigger, lmao you will play soon. Dont worry be happy rofl

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »
 i guess ill have to moderate how people abuse my servers. let delta ranger know that if he won't let others know that it is a private server i won't be letting him on.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2010, 06:29:31 PM »
i guess ill have to moderate how people abuse my servers. let delta ranger know that if he won't let others know that it is a private server i won't be letting him on.

Probably a good policy either way. Hopefully we get a ruling soon so people aren't damaging the integrity of your servers.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »
I'm at school.