Author Topic: Cheat/Modified Content Detected: Br55HiT  (Read 17613 times)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat/Modified Content Detected: Br55HiT
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 05:42:01 PM »
lol so pathetic s2k.. ha talking crap now cause he's banned and can't roll you anymore. we'll still roll you without br55hit. and btw, he only hacked to see how long it would take to get banned. 2.5 months iis a sign jitspoe needs to work on the cheat detection. if you guys didn't blow shinoogie to get the answer if he was hacking then he'll be unbanned. doesn't matter though. 63 days pffft... nothing. good thing dp is alive and all of ij is active. SIKE!!! BR55HIT forget dp, lets play some bad company 2!!!!!
Sorry if I upset you superfriend. I was mearly commenting that Br has a reputation for being a "rager". I found it humorous that anyone would care about a free game so much as to verbally abuse people, hack, and still lose. I have no problem beating or losing to anyone or any clan in this game because I am the antithesis of Br, i.e. I couldn't care less. As far as me sitting in base I'm sure my clan would appreciate me doing that instead of trying to get 10 grabs a map. Not sure what Shin has to do with any of this either. I've seen/heard nothing from/about him at all as this was not a committee issue, it was cheat detection. Committee never even touched it. HAVE A GREAT DAY SUPERFRIENDS!!!

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 06:43:19 PM »
You don't care Henrod?  The sad part is I have demos of you raging pretty hard for not caring.  You're also on the committee for this game i.e. you put more time into this game then most average players.  So it would seem you have to care a good deal to actually take the time to be on every day and do committee tasks. 

You also don't treat other players too nicely.  I'm sorry but you have to give respect to get it.  You are on the committee which is a spot of power, and you should have higher standards for yourself.  You claim that doesn't matter, I guess you just aren't that good of a person then.  I don't care how much crap someone will talk or what they do wrong if they admit to doing it.  Then you have to be a hypocrite and deny doing anything wrong.  Like you say you would never forfeit a map without playing it.  Then we put on forgotten caverns and you rage off and change the map.  Or you never say anything to anyone it's always their fault.  You and your team have started countless arguments with many people including our clan.  It's really sad when I have to go from never using the ignore command to having to ignore the entire other team every time I play.  I also don't think you should talk about "superfriends" when three of your members are on the committee and you all had to come rage this thread and many others. 

The fact that you say I'm bad.  L M A O
If it will make you happy I will gladly 1v1 you in a month, destroy you 100% legit, then refer to that demo whenever you decide you want to call me out on something skill wise.

I will also extend that 1v1 invitation on to Jusu, since I know he's going to post something about this.   

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »
@Br - I challenge you to show me any proof of me raging my clan. Sorry if I was unclear about that. I'll talk excrement to other clans all day because I don't care, but unlike you, I have never once yelled at a teammate. I am one of the most supportive teammates anyone could play with. You are absolutely correct that I have little to no respect for you or %95 of the community and in that light I truly don't care what you people think. Whether you respect me or not has nothing to do with who I am or what I do as a committee member. Enjoy your ban.

@Crazy - I am always articulate on the forums. I use proper punctuation and grammar. Guess that makes me a homosexual to you rednecks.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
Will you add more posts so that we may enjoy this thread more?
I will also extend that 1v1 invitation on to Jusu, since I know he's going to post something about this.  
You've actually done what I asked... And many people are getting good laughs out of it. I did forget to mention the two other things "I'm better than you even without hacks" and the "I'll 1v1 to see who's better" comments that always come out of these too.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »
and btw, he only hacked to see how long it would take to get banned. 2.5 months iis a sign jitspoe needs to work on the cheat detection.
Haha, really.  I can't remember how long ago we were talking about it, it was 3-4 weeks back that I was talking to jitspoe and he detected hacks that Br used.  Takes time to ban people, and when you are banned for multiple things, takes time to compile the data...

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:51 AM »
and btw, he only hacked to see how long it would take to get banned.

Thats wack.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »
Takes time to ban people, and when you are banned for multiple things, takes time to compile the data...
Yeah, tons of time.  Like 5 seconds to look up an ip, and another 2.3 to enter it into the ban machine.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2010, 10:43:46 PM »
darn... I could match that and raise you some, but dont want to get banned.
Just went back and looked at all my screenshots from like 4 years ago. : /

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »
Was subtle yet effective.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2010, 11:39:19 PM »
Yeah, tons of time.  Like 5 seconds to look up an ip, and another 2.3 to enter it into the ban machine.
Really?  Ok, look up an IP.  Done.  That wasn't hard.  Oh excrement, what about the times that he wasn't hacking?  Needa fish out the checks that returned modified content/hacks from the ones that didn't.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 03:35:41 AM »
not supporting the obvious unfair advantage aspect..... but those are some meddling hilarious models. if they werent hacks he'd win dp2 design of the year. figure out a way to let people like this help with the game instead of shove it further into the abyss.

amendment: br55hit, on second glance it looks like those are based on the original models. did you retain the animations too? post a .dm2 if you did (for giggles and poo)

amendment ii: dont make the issue worse by saying they had nothing to do with obtaining advantage. if that was the case you would have made the flags into garden gnomes.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 09:49:53 AM »
I did preserve the animations.

Note to Jitspoe:  I would highly recommend either not allowing people to use old models anymore, or making them server side as well.

Xena

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »
but unlike you, I have never once yelled at a teammate.

henrod yelled me.... :'( for winning the match by giving him a heart attack.

lol ;)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 01:30:55 PM »
Really?  Ok, look up an IP.  Done.  That wasn't hard.  Oh excrement, what about the times that he wasn't hacking?  Needa fish out the checks that returned modified content/hacks from the ones that didn't.
sounds like a crappy cheat detection system if it's giving "checks" on legit players.  Why bother filtering out the checks if you know for sure they're hacking?  Unless, you really don't have a way to tell and you're just relying on user testimonials and demo's.  Must I mention the psychological effects that can occur if one only suspects another of hacking?  Of course from their point of view a lot of what they see will appear more like that user is hacking to them. In that case we might start burning all kinds of witches who are not doing anything.

amendment ii: dont make the issue worse by saying they had nothing to do with obtaining advantage. if that was the case you would have made the flags into garden gnomes.

Who said that was never done?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 01:51:07 PM by gonass »

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
sounds like a crappy cheat detection system if it's giving "checks" on legit players.  Why bother filtering out the checks if you know for sure they're hacking?  Unless, you really don't have a way to tell and you're just relying on user testimonials and demo's.  Must I mention the psychological effects that can occur if one only suspects another of hacking?  Of course from their point of view a lot of what they see will appear more like that user is hacking to them. In that case we might start burning all kinds of witches who are not doing anything.

Be sure to let us know when you've created a full-proof cheat detection. You obviously know more about this than anyone. In summation I'll borrow a quote from PvtJimmy.

"In the Netherlands we say: if you have criticism on something, make sure you prove that you can do better." - PvtJimmy

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 02:15:30 PM »
"In the Netherlands we say: if you have criticism on something, make sure you prove that you can do better." - PvtJimmy

thanks PvtJimmy

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 04:24:50 PM »
Better to check negatives than to pass positives. What we want is 100% right, so doesn't getting more than what we want mean its more than 100%? Therefore, the cheat detection works more than 100% of the time, better than having a cheat detection that ONLY works 100% of the time in my books...  (more than 100 > 100)   :)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
And different checks could return different types of modified content and hacks?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 09:52:43 PM »
Detected again.

Names used:
Br55HiT
.Ij.Br55HiT

IP: 216.15.88.240 = 216.15.88.240

DPLogin ID: 5052

128 days unless he comes clean.