Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon  (Read 8440 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »
Thanks for spending all your precious time trying to think of and type that response Clown.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »
lol, to think, you actually come home everyday to get on this game and play it. you probably sit in school and wait for school to get done just to get on irc and play dp. lmao get a real life. and no, watching hockey doesn't count as having a life. i don't care if i'm banned. this so called cheat detection system is fake anyways... his detection system is people reporting people and asking for demos then he just sends the demos to all of s2k, since you know 3/4ths of them are on the committee and they all vote. even though jitspoe gets the final say, he listens to them the majority of the time. PHONY CHEAT DETECTION SYSTEM!

I also believe the detection is average at best. Actually, I know that for a fact its pathetic.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »
lol, to think, you actually come home everyday to get on this game and play it. you probably sit in school and wait for school to get done just to get on irc and play dp. lmao get a real life. and no, watching hockey doesn't count as having a life. i don't care if i'm banned. this so called cheat detection system is fake anyways... his detection system is people reporting people and asking for demos then he just sends the demos to all of s2k, since you know 3/4ths of them are on the committee and they all vote. even though jitspoe gets the final say, he listens to them the majority of the time. PHONY CHEAT DETECTION SYSTEM!

Well, it's not really a "Phony Cheat Detection System" if you got caught by it..

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »
I like it how you said how detection is by being reported.  I'm not sure how the word reported relates to the word detected.  And I laugh at the fact you think that's how the committee works as well.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 11:44:56 PM »

I got a deja vu. This sounds like all other hackers who claimed the cheat detection was wrong, jitspoe sucks, this game is bad, etc... The funny thing is that 99% of all caught hackers admitted after some time. Let's wait and see ;)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01:32 PM »
So that the community is aware, if the ban is brought on by Jitspoe's cheat detection, the committee never sees it.  We see the ban come through when the rest of the community does.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »
Look guys, this is a place for the ban discussion of VaGue. Create a topic in the Other Stuff section if you want to continue talking about your current conversation. I'm pretty sure this topic is over and done with now, let it die..

Lock?