Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: shinoogie  (Read 6713 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: shinoogie
« on: March 08, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
Name: shinoogie
Player ID: 5858
IP: 12.178.38.166 = 12.178.38.166

Might want to come clean about any multi's, too.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: shinoogie
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
im 99.9% certain that shinoogie doesnt have any multi's

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:10:29 AM »
im 99.9% certain that shinoogie doesnt have any multi's

I doubt that jitspoe would have mentioned it for no reason. Isn't shin in xp? Hmmmm. Isn't wyze in the same clan? lol

Maybe a new standard should be to run every member of a clan once 2 of the members get called on suspicion of cheating.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 02:14:41 PM »
I doubt that jitspoe would have mentioned it for no reason. Isn't shin in xp? Hmmmm. Isn't wyze in the same clan? lol

Maybe a new standard should be to run every member of a clan once 2 of the members get called on suspicion of cheating.

Hmmm... might have to look into this, it does make the clan look bad.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 02:27:32 PM »
How does this look bad on xP? He got the hacks in Ij, used them in Ij. The committee should be in the process of finding the distributer though, since some Ij members all had the same hack.

And why does it matter if Wyze and Shin are in the same clan if they are 'accused' and 'caught' of different things? Shinoogies was from a previous clan, and Wyze 'although he hasn't posted his demo' is pretty obvious he did not aimbot.

Shinoogie =[=[=[

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 12:40:42 AM »
What if it is not aimbot? We can throw a whole lot of what-if's. Free forum. I really like shin so it is sad this happened but he gets the same treatment as everyone else. I just found it funny that right after I posted something along the lines "hackers tend to stick together" I come to the next thread and here we are. Need I go through the list of xp members, past and present, that have been caught doing something against the rules? Please don't go there with me.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 12:49:59 PM »
Myers, Stop sticking up for the kiddos... LET IT GO .... BAN THEM ALL

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
Flip: Actually yeah i'd like you to go there. They are mostly new players, and a recently made team. Go find all their hackers, cause i'm rather certain nobody in that team besides shin has been banned, and if they have then it would of been before that team was even made. Although I could be wrong, but I don't care enough to go through their clanlist. OMG DID I GO THERE WITH YOU. Wuddup.

Since Shin got banned for something he did in Ij, and Br55HiT got banned for the same thing, it looks to me like it got shared among the team. Wonder who the distributer is. Wonder whos next too...

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »
Btw myers there are a few more members that was/are in xP that have a ban incoming so.....

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »
I bet half of xP is cheating.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
Flip: Actually yeah i'd like you to go there. They are mostly new players, and a recently made team. Go find all their hackers, cause i'm rather certain nobody in that team besides shin has been banned, and if they have then it would of been before that team was even made. Although I could be wrong, but I don't care enough to go through their clanlist. OMG DID I GO THERE WITH YOU. Wuddup.

Since Shin got banned for something he did in Ij, and Br55HiT got banned for the same thing, it looks to me like it got shared among the team. Wonder who the distributer is. Wonder whos next too...

43194 - 5858 - 73166 - 71135 - 5135 - 21913 - 117996 - 83046 (Now, this is just a quick look through global ban list)

They tend to run together. I'm sure if you want I can spend some time running through all the people in some of the other clans these people have been in and we could possibly see some type of consistency. For instance,
there were 23 people in Status Quo, at one time or another. Out of those 23, 13 have had bans. Go figure. In Vital fusion 9 of the 18 were banned. 9 or 10 banned in Obliteration. 5 in ITM. That's just to name a few. If you look into more you will notice that the same group seems to run together in quite a few of those teams and quite a few more I haven't even begun to list.

I wouldn't stick this just on ij. We have seen some pretty well known teams that had more than one hacker in it but that didn't mean the whole team did. What we do have is one of those things we call statistics and stereotypes. Most offenders in any situation have a very high % to become a repeat offender. That is just the way it is. Statistics have shown that most who have/are hacking will have a friend or someone they spend time with that is doing the same thing. They wouldn't want to tell just anyone about how "cool" it was owning such and such awesome player with their hacks, especially if it means they will look like an idiot after being caught.

Not everyone fits into stereotypes though. I'm sure you don't have any modded content, hacks, multis or any other things that go outside the rules of dp anymore (regardless of the fact you have teamed with the same group of people, who have eventually been caught, over and over. I don't really care about your past. I don't really care about your explanations. I do care about the logic of it all. The sad thing is that when you look through the forums and the discussions over some of these things you have to laugh. Most of the people who stick up for the cheaters or contact members of the committee claiming they "know for a fact, that so and so does not multi/hack/use modded content" are the same people you run across when doing searches in the global ban list. It gets worse...  Some of the committee members actually take in consideration some of these comments. Oh well, sometimes we can't prove everything all the time but there is always that old saying "every dog has his day" or "Karma's a female dog".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:42:49 PM by flip »

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 12:35:50 PM »
whole .hC. hacked. whole aT hacked. ph3n1x  hacks.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 05:58:11 PM »
43194 - 5858 - 73166 - 71135 - 5135 - 21913 - 117996 - 83046 (Now, this is just a quick look through global ban list)

They tend to run together. I'm sure if you want I can spend some time running through all the people in some of the other clans these people have been in and we could possibly see some type of consistency. For instance,
there were 23 people in Status Quo, at one time or another. Out of those 23, 13 have had bans. Go figure. In Vital fusion 9 of the 18 were banned. 9 or 10 banned in Obliteration. 5 in ITM. That's just to name a few. If you look into more you will notice that the same group seems to run together in quite a few of those teams and quite a few more I haven't even begun to list.

I wouldn't stick this just on ij. We have seen some pretty well known teams that had more than one hacker in it but that didn't mean the whole team did. What we do have is one of those things we call statistics and stereotypes. Most offenders in any situation have a very high % to become a repeat offender. That is just the way it is. Statistics have shown that most who have/are hacking will have a friend or someone they spend time with that is doing the same thing. They wouldn't want to tell just anyone about how "cool" it was owning such and such awesome player with their hacks, especially if it means they will look like an idiot after being caught.

Not everyone fits into stereotypes though. I'm sure you don't have any modded content, hacks, multis or any other things that go outside the rules of dp anymore (regardless of the fact you have teamed with the same group of people, who have eventually been caught, over and over. I don't really care about your past. I don't really care about your explanations. I do care about the logic of it all. The sad thing is that when you look through the forums and the discussions over some of these things you have to laugh. Most of the people who stick up for the cheaters or contact members of the committee claiming they "know for a fact, that so and so does not multi/hack/use modded content" are the same people you run across when doing searches in the global ban list. It gets worse...  Some of the committee members actually take in consideration some of these comments. Oh well, sometimes we can't prove everything all the time but there is always that old saying "every dog has his day" or "Karma's a female dog".

Great post

shinoogie

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »
I think its kinda sad that everybody goes right to thinking it was xp when Br55hit was just recently banned for the same thing. How are you people not making connections here?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »
I'm sure you could go into just about any clan, including yours and find hackers, for instance if you wanna check the team which had the most formerly banned players, and probably most currently banned players, check uR. You've clanned with Muggins and Shin at the same time. UH OH YOU MUST HACK. As dumb as that sounds, it's all i'm getting from your logic. Seems like you just go on and on trying to prove yourself right, and will never admit to being wrong. Your logic is usually horrible figured i'd through that out there. btw: You must care about my passed if you searched and checked how many people were banned in my former clans ;) Although most of them I was in more then a year ago.

Anyways, thank you shinoogie for having the some common sense and realize what it seemed like nobody was understanding. L!O!LO!L I was told the diSTrIBuTeR UhOh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psst: Wasn't an xP member.

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 09:59:42 PM »
How does this look bad on xP? He got the hacks in Ij, used them in Ij. The committee should be in the process of finding the distributer though, since some Ij members all had the same hack.

And why does it matter if Wyze and Shin are in the same clan if they are 'accused' and 'caught' of different things? Shinoogies was from a previous clan, and Wyze 'although he hasn't posted his demo' is pretty obvious he did not aimbot.

Shinoogie =[=[=[

Thank  you myers. Atleast I know 1 person believes me.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 11:16:18 PM »
I'm sure you could go into just about any clan, including yours and find hackers, for instance if you wanna check the team which had the most formerly banned players, and probably most currently banned players, check uR. You've clanned with Muggins and Shin at the same time. UH OH YOU MUST HACK. As dumb as that sounds, it's all i'm getting from your logic. Seems like you just go on and on trying to prove yourself right, and will never admit to being wrong. Your logic is usually horrible figured i'd through that out there. btw: You must care about my passed if you searched and checked how many people were banned in my former clans ;) Although most of them I was in more then a year ago.

Anyways, thank you shinoogie for having the some common sense and realize what it seemed like nobody was understanding. L!O!LO!L I was told the diSTrIBuTeR UhOh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psst: Wasn't an xP member.

There was a rumour going around that BR55it or w/e had made some spiked models and was giving them out in IJ, but that's just a rumour.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 03:07:50 PM »
see you soon shin

Respect,
               shk

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 10:21:58 PM »
Thank  you myers. Atleast I know 1 person believes me.

I never did say I didn't believe you. I said it just doesn't sound too good. This all goes back to the demo requesting. I was against that whole idea from the beginning but it is what it is. You should be able to see how not providing a demo right away makes anyone look suspicious.

I am not arguing anything here to be proved wrong at. Please re-read my post and point out what I am arguing about that you appear to have the notion you are right about. I stated some facts. Trying to through muggins and shin at me like that is pretty funny. It shows you missed the whole point I was making. I've been in 2 clans with muggins. I believe one with shin although he basically played with rico and muggins. That is not the same thing as clanning constantly with the same group of individuals who all have either hacked or are highly suspected. Big difference. I listed the clans (I apologize if they hit close to home) trying to allow others to make the connections themselves and see that logic.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 01:30:56 PM »

Great Post

Wait...uR has the most currently and formerly banned members?