Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon  (Read 8449 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »
Name: VaGue

Login ID: 68922

IP's:
76.16.34.22 = c-76-16-34-22.hsd1.il.comcast.net
71.57.58.57 = c-71-57-58-57.hsd1.il.comcast.net

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »
Wow its getting around.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:12 PM »
*Cough* They were all in Ij together and had spiked models *Cough*

Anyone put the puzzle together yet?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 08:43:47 PM »
Who are you trying to prove it to? The cheat detection system?? Cuz when you say that it doesn't do anything :/

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:52:41 PM »
Actually Jusu I was hoping to prove it to the committee since Flip seemed to think it was a relfection upon their current team. I just wanted to make sure you guys did realize that its from the prior one when looking into the distributer and whatnot.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
Told you there was more xP members to come myers lol

shinoogie

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »
Dude please keep in mind that cartoon was in Ij as well.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »
Actually Jusu I was hoping to prove it to the committee since Flip seemed to think it was a relfection upon their current team. I just wanted to make sure you guys did realize that its from the prior one when looking into the distributer and whatnot.

I never said xp was the cause. I said that birds of a feather flock together. Get it straight.

CrazyCooter

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
DANG, Myers is the new sherlok holmes. he's going to catch us all!!! WHOSE NEXT?!!?! ME!??!!? we'll see ;)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 03:48:36 PM »
o man - banned this is hard core

o and btw flip no hacks were distrubited to any other clan i was in. i am more than certain that no member hacked during my time in xP. so dont count your chickens before they hatch

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »
Told you there was more xP members to come myers lol

I'm pretty sure I told you when you were in Ij that your team mates had hacks ;)

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 09:58:20 PM »
Seen you soon bud. =]

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure I told you when you were in Ij that your team mates had hacks ;)

Yes, Rick i was aware of the hacks being present and flowing around in Ij. I also expected they would reach me sooner or later which they did. but i only used them against the really good guys such has (3iob, StaRz and FR4G) and i only remember matching each one of them maybe 4 times. maybe once for FR4G. but i know we matched s2k alot and we did the same maps every match. Icepond and RuggedCountry so there wasnt any really need for the models so.. they were hardly even used considering i took them off after every match against those 2 clans

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 11:00:19 PM »
Yes, Rick i was aware of the hacks being present and flowing around in Ij. I also expected they would reach me sooner or later which they did. but i only used them against the really good guys such has (3iob, StaRz and FR4G) and i only remember matching each one of them maybe 4 times. maybe once for FR4G. but i know we matched s2k alot and we did the same maps every match. Icepond and RuggedCountry so there wasnt any really need for the models so.. they were hardly even used considering i took them off after every match against those 2 clans

That's great. I'm not sure why you are telling me this though.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 11:46:15 PM »

I thought you said you used them against good clans?

>jk<

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »
whoops sorry atmays forgot u were there :D

>JK<

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 03:58:57 PM »
*Cough* They were all in Ij together and had spiked models *Cough*

Anyone put the puzzle together yet?
what puzzle is there?  You can assume guilt by association but I'm a prime example of a non-hacking .Ij., therefore not all must be hackers.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »
DANG, Myers is the new sherlok holmes. he's going to catch us all!!! WHOSE NEXT?!!?! ME!??!!? we'll see ;)
AHAHAHAHAH look who just got banned

CrazyCooter

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 09:00:42 PM »
AHAHAHAHAH look who just got banned
lol, to think, you actually come home everyday to get on this game and play it. you probably sit in school and wait for school to get done just to get on irc and play dp. lmao get a real life. and no, watching hockey doesn't count as having a life. i don't care if i'm banned. this so called cheat detection system is fake anyways... his detection system is people reporting people and asking for demos then he just sends the demos to all of s2k, since you know 3/4ths of them are on the committee and they all vote. even though jitspoe gets the final say, he listens to them the majority of the time. PHONY CHEAT DETECTION SYSTEM!

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 09:15:07 PM »
You're banned and still checking the forums.

You played this game double or more what chemical has, so the ' GET A LIFE '  doesn't really apply. I mean, when I started you were on daily nonstop. You give out your cell to your team and text them all. Yeah.... just because you realized you got caught hacking and decided to slowly stop playing untill you got officially banned, while you still idle IRC and check forums daily, doesn't mean you need to take your anger out on others =[

Oh, you might wanna put some more effort into math class, 3/4 = 75%. Meaning, 7.5/10 are in s2k. Now here's your task (Since I know you'll read this, might as well spend another 2 minutes of your awesome life doing this) : Go find the thread where they show the committee members, and count how many are in s2k. You'll find less then half. Your logic is slightly wrong. But, same reaction as everyone else who gets banned, deny [which you did over IRC when people asked] , rageragerage, call everyone else nolifers, rage some more, pretend to leave the community but somehow come back the second your bantime expires. PeaCeOuT BRo!