Author Topic: Distributing Cheats, Cheat Detected, Multiple Accounts: Spartax, Fedorov  (Read 25578 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
about disturbing cheats
I find all cheats disturbing...

Leriq

• PGP
I don't see the issue. He knows he distributed and understands why he is banned. He is going to get a new ip by getting a new router/modem etc. All that I see is dedkok v2.0 coming out soon.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Understood Henrod and thanks for the clarification...  He admits to sharing the hack sooooo...  Looks like he got what he deserved!

at alll it was like : i shared that ahck to one guy .. and he shared to all euro ... then i saw that happen and i wrote to zimtstern all facts about this cheats ... and he posted it to the commiitte section ( its a channel only for commiitte members) or i think he did so

idias

• Autococker
Names used:
(...)
Ivodias_
Can anyone please delete that name and somehow keep it from being added?

So if someone say the name of a hack like Ratbot or ZGH its considered Distribution? Eh
From Cameron's example he told him where to get the hack at, so yeah, it's distributing.

Leriq

• PGP
So according to idias' logic if you say google "insert hack name here" you get a 1024 day ban? That'd make sooo many kids dig through logs to get people banned.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Wonder if anyone in the American clan scene has this hack.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
So according to idias' logic if you say google "insert hack name here" you get a 1024 day ban? That'd make sooo many kids dig through logs to get people banned.
I'll ask you this.  Where do you think distribution starts.  Somewhere low like 'just find em on the interwebs' or 'heres the link to em'.  They are pretty much the same thing, one just requires 3-4 more steps before they aquire them.

But enough with that, it really has nothing to do with this case.  We have an entire thread full of proof, so thats what he was banned for.

Spartax

• VM-68
well , i shouldnt be banned or not that long 2000 day is too much ... i helped jto jitspoe with that hack .... and i sent him logs about sharing ....and theres no proof that i used hack =/

Spook

• Autococker
you stupid girl thingy
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 05:51:01 AM »
"cheat detected"

Spartax

• VM-68
"cheat detected"

its impossible .... if i would be jitspoe i could do the same to every1

atmays

• Autococker

its impossible .... if i would be jitspoe i could do the same to every1

I vote he get same treatment as rick.

JeongWa

• Autococker
i never used any hacks ... proof it , i agree with multi and distitbing but i disturbed to 1 ... and i let that u  comiitte members know about that wall hack anyway i have alot logs about disturbing cheats
liar

idias

• Autococker
well , i shouldnt be banned or not that long 2000 day is too much ... i helped jto jitspoe with that hack .... and i sent him logs about sharing ....and theres no proof that i used hack =/
He told me he used it in a couple of matches for a while, although I have no logs of it since he didn't log in.

Spartax

• VM-68
He told me he used it in a couple of matches for a while, although I have no logs of it since he didn't log in.

u liar i never used it in game

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker

u liar i never used it in game
Oh well, you distributed.  Thats where 2048/2144 days came from.  Don't see why your complaining.

blaa

• Autococker
Names used:
[kuc]TehBoob
[kuc]Fedorov
FEDOROV
Ivodias_
graffy
#iSo^BrunoMelouny
[alk]HelloBANANA
Spartax

that right there means that when you used hacks you used those names ;)

Spartax

• VM-68
Oh well, you distributed.  Thats where 2048/2144 days came from.  Don't see why your complaining.

if i used . so its 32 days ? .. shared ,its 32 days? ... multiple account its 64 ? .... i would have max 350 less days ban ... + i helped to that jitspoe
and got logs about sharing hacks .... so my ban should be cutted ;)

idias

• Autococker
You really think sharing is 32 days? So do the math, other people that distributed like you and didn't use them or had multiple accounts got 1024, think brah...

atmays

• Autococker
You really think sharing is 32 days? So do the math, other people that distributed like you and didn't use them or had multiple accounts got 1024, think brah...

At the same time he turned everything in and Told he shared. Did he turn himself in or was he reported? Wouldnt it be half the time?

Spartax

• VM-68

idias , u also used it so shut up .. i might have logs from it ... be happy that history of mIRC is auto deleting