Author Topic: Distributing Cheats, Cheat Detected, Multiple Accounts: Spartax, Fedorov  (Read 25554 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Names used:
[kuc]TehBoob
[kuc]Fedorov
FEDOROV
Ivodias_
graffy
#iSo^BrunoMelouny
[alk]HelloBANANA
Spartax

IP's:
78.136.174.191 = 78-136-174-191.client.ufon.cz
94.241.67.56 = 94-241-67-56.client.ufon.cz
78.136.172.252 = 78-136-172-252.client.ufon.cz
78.136.136.249 = 78-136-136-249.client.ufon.cz
78.136.154.25 = 78-136-154-25.client.ufon.cz
78.136.179.235 = 78-136-179-235.client.ufon.cz
78.136.164.196 = 78-136-164-196.client.ufon.cz
94.241.75.153 = 94-241-75-153.client.ufon.cz
78.136.137.111 = 78-136-137-111.client.ufon.cz
78.136.157.33 = 78-136-157-33.client.ufon.cz

DPLogin IDs:

So I guess that's (1024 + 32 + 16) * 2 = 2144 days unless he comes clean.

Spartax

• VM-68
hahahahahaha thanks you jistpoe .... and i am serious =)

Byz

• 68 Carbine
Do you actually have any proof of him distributing cheats? Unless there is no video/screenshot proof it never happened

Spartax

• VM-68
thats right byz ....

but anyway i can buy new network card for 5-10 euros and i have new connection in 1 month =))))))))))) kissies jitmother

Coltter

• PGP
Spartax pays for this game LOL!!

Spartax

• VM-68
lol ... anyway it was me who "report" the edited with the downlaod link to comiittee section ..(zimt posted i gave info how it works screens etc) lol i go make logs who has it .. i wanna know who i shared to ... ;););) ...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:40:11 AM by jitspoe »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
lol ... anyway it was me who "report" the edited with the downlaod link to comiittee section ..(zimt posted i gave info how it works screens etc) lol i go make logs who has it .. i wanna know who i shared to ... ;););) ...
Everyone on the forum.  Right then actually, so theres valid proof you just distributed.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:40:30 AM by jitspoe »

Spartax

• VM-68
Everyone on the forum.  Right then actually, so theres valid proof you just distributed.

i disturbed ? how i disturbed? ... i can join to the comiittee section ? and post there to comiittee screens and how it works ? ... i got info to zimt cause i could not .. because of me that jitspoe made detec code ....

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Are you an idiot?

Saying the name of the hack on the forum is essentially distributing.  All it takes is a name, then someone can google it, download it and use it.  Take this text as an example

<a>oi, want hacks?
<b>yeah
<a>google 'insert hack name here'
<b>ok, thx

So yeah, what you just said was distributing, so you can't really scrape out of this one.

MiKu

• PGP
gj sir! Now you got banned as you wanted  :).

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
lol ... anyway it was me who "report" the *** with the downlaod link to comiittee section ..(zimt posted i gave info how it works screens etc) lol i go make logs who has it .. i wanna know who i shared to ... ;););) ...

Here's your evidence, Byz

atmays

• Autococker
So if someone say the name of a hack like Ratbot or ZGH its considered Distribution? Eh

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Saying the name of the hack on the forum is essentially distributing.  All it takes is a name, then someone can google it, download it and use it.  Take this text as an example

<a>oi, want hacks?
<b>yeah
<a>google 'insert hack name here'
<b>ok, thx

So yeah, what you just said was distributing, so you can't really scrape out of this one.

How is that distributing?

TeH

• PGP
Really... if someone is talking about hacks like ratbot zgh or penix is he going to get ban? do you have any evidence of that spartax have used / shared cheats? i dont know what is teh point in this?

Leriq

• PGP
Saying the name of a hack isn't distributing.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Surely there's more to this???  Maybe, just maybe he was trying to inform you of this cheat by telling you about it on this forum not thinking about the fact that people might go try it out???  Mentioning the name of hack on this forum is grounds for a ban and is considered distributing??  Surely NOT!

All the other offenses are grounds though...

Spartax

• VM-68
Surely there's more to this???  Maybe, just maybe he was trying to inform you of this cheat by telling you about it on this forum not thinking about the fact that people might go try it out???  Mentioning the name of hack on this forum is grounds for a ban and is considered distributing??  Surely NOT!

at alll it was like : i shared that ahck to one guy .. and he shared to all euro ... then i saw that happen and i wrote to zimtstern all facts about this cheats ... and he posted it to the commiitte section ( its a channel only for commiitte members) or i think he did so

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Surely there's more to this???  Maybe, just maybe he was trying to inform you of this cheat by telling you about it on this forum not thinking about the fact that people might go try it out???  Mentioning the name of hack on this forum is grounds for a ban and is considered distributing??  Surely NOT!

Just for clarification, before this gets out of hand, he was banned for using hacks, distributing hacks, and multiaccounting. In no way was the only evidence of distribution logs of him saying "Google this hack." That would be insane.

Spartax

• VM-68
i never used any hacks ... proof it , i agree with multi and distitbing but i disturbed to 1 ... and i let that u  comiitte members know about that wall hack anyway i have alot logs about disturbing cheats