Author Topic: Multi Accounts: doped, stompz  (Read 6936 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Multi Accounts: doped, stompz
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 08:28:45 PM »
He was exploiting something to obtain old, low ID accounts.  I didn't want to leave this unpunished for too long while we investigate.  The ban time may be lowered once the committee has time to review it.
Don't say I didn't tell you so. I would like to know when this "exploiting" happended? I had sent you a message on IRC about it(remember the kelptomanic joke?); and yet it was failed be patched. I had also warned that it is a flaw in the system and other people know about it. So I kind of agree with Squeeze on this; the ban is long, unless of course if the "exploit" happended before that conversation we had. If it wasn't the case, then this "exploit" would and should have been patched in a day-or-two time period.

Aside from that, I think the ban is justified; this "exploit" has been their for ages but recently discovered. I think a lot of people(I know for a fact) have been doing this for sometime now; so I believe my conversation with jitspoe may have been later on; and that "exploit" took place before.