Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: *STaRz*MuFF  (Read 17304 times)

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: *STaRz*MuFF
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
flip, the obvious problem there is that it's not impartial, and justice has to be impartial.
Unless, of course, the goal isn't justice, but rather vengeance or retribution.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Did I miss something, or has he been caught by the cheat detection? I don't remember seeing any poll on this in the committee section?

For me this looks like the bantime has been decided on by Jitspoe only. After Tini's public invitation to give out info on the ban (I hope you realize he won't be able to come clean after this), I'm pretty sure Jitspoe will return to reply (at least on the bantime).

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »
it can pretty much be said the the ban time is probably 3x as long because jits gave him the proper chance to come clean but he didn't and instead lied about it. so where is the problem. when i cheated i came clean about it every time and even told him more than i should have. So there really shouldn't be any case going on here just a simple ban.

*waits on a reply from myers*

and wtf? theres a poll on the ban times? Seriously?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »
TiNi: Actually, your name did come up, but this is the ban for MuFF.

As for the ban time, it's a 3rd offense, so 128, x2 until he admits.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »
Did I miss something, or has he been caught by the cheat detection?
Check the thread title; it was detected.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 05:38:13 AM »

Could you please inform me on which ban I'm missing? I've searched the forums and can't find it. I can only seem to see 2 offenses...

MOFO: You're reading the last ban (which I thought was a 1st offense ?!?) , and I'm not fighting the ban, I was confused about the ban time so I asked. And Jitspoe cleared it up, although I still can't seem to find more then 2 offenses, and an unresolved speedhacking thread.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 06:23:15 AM »
How to easily solve this issue - you hack, you get banned for life. All things resolved. Anyone wanting to quit this game with hacks won't really get a chance to come back since 90% of them do.

Really, how pathethic you have to bee to hack in a FREE video game. And than you question developer of the game for imposing bans based on days. He really should be happy not to get lifetime ban.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »

How does that make sense...?  If my name DID come up then i should get banned too.  I can 100% assure you i have NEVER hacked post ban so my name shouldn't pop up.  This whole thing seems incredibly fishy.  We have yet seen any validation that he hacked after we called you out which gives me further doubt that this ban should be revoked.

I'll tell you my intel.
I've always walked into the room while he matches and i've never seen any wallhacks.
I assure you its not speed hacks 1. I've never seen any program on his computer that does that. 2.  Speed hacks are not detectable by your system, so i hear.
For textures: i've seen the ss's taken by the remote screenshots from the comittee none of them are altered in anyway.
Which really leaves you with one option to ban us for: "aimbotting", however I will stress he doesnt aimbot.  This would be the least evidential option. Hand eye co-ordination just runs in the family ;)  Sorry to all the people that i roll in dp with my unreal aim but i assure you that it is not an aimbot.

Comments to anyone who is crying about the days:  I or MuFF have not complained about the days posted.  So dont attempt to take personal attacks on character for no reason ie Edgecrusher, MOFO.

With the matter of character also being brought up.  The american community has been dwindling down to very few actual skilled players.  A few CC members, MyeRs, ChemiCaL, juiicy, Cuso, MuFF, Myself.  No offence to anyone i didnt mention these are just the MAIN active people that i think that are skilled and provide adequate competition for the american community. SO DONT REPLY BACK CRYING YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM OR HAVE DEBATE ABOUT WHO WAS MENTIONED.  For the most part, you are banning two leaders.  Two who don't hack and i feel being falsely accused.  Its been a mission of MINE and a hand full of others to create NEW teams to only recruit new pub newbies that we find to hopefully expand YOUR community jitspoe, doing you a favor.  In fact the teams being made weren't about having skill, yet it was an attempt to obtain a solid number of actual players we could get to become active and associated with all that comes to a real team. Which demonstrates that I or MuFF didn't even want to be good passed the point we were already at.  We just wanted competition.  I stress why would we hack when, for me anyways already at the top of the american community. The few people i mentioned earlier (minus CC of course whom all they think about is winning, yet still loose.) have been making great strides in rehabilitating the american community. It's most likely been the best attempt to harvest a new community.

I guess the dp 'american dream' is over, for no apparent reason.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »
We have yet seen any validation that he hacked after we called you out which gives me further doubt that this ban should be revoked.

The speedhack thing (yes, I'm sure it was a speedhack): http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21110.0 would be enough to ban MuFF. But since no action was taken back then, something else must've triggered the ban machine.

It's not in jitspoe's interest to tell you why MuFF's banned, it's in MuFF's interest to come clean and get his ban halved. Which I don't think will happen, seeing how you deny it.

Speed hacks are not detectable by your system, so i hear.

They are, but there might be some false positive hits, that's why people post demos of speedhackers, just to be 100% sure.

why would we hack

You tell us.

Its been a mission of MINE and a hand full of others to create NEW teams to only recruit new pub newbies that we find to hopefully expand YOUR community jitspoe, doing you a favor.
___
It's most likely been the best attempt to harvest a new community.

I laughed. Poor attempt of trying to get us take pity on you. Yet another person trying to say that the merciless jitspoe is banning people for nothing, killing the community and stuff. I'm getting sick of it.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 09:18:35 AM »
It's not in jitspoe's interest to tell you why MuFF's banned, it's in MuFF's interest to come clean and get his ban halved. Which I don't think will happen, seeing how you deny it.
but if he is indeed innocent, this is an unfair way of handling it (how could he come clean if he did nothing wrong?).

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Ever seen someone being banned for nothing? I haven't. And there's the speedhack thing.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
I'm long enough on the committee to say Jitspoe doesn't ban for no reason.

@ TiNi; maybe this ban isn't about hacks. The topic title says "cheat/mod detected". From his first ban, I seem to read it was about (partially) modified maps. Maybe this has something to do with it?

If you want to know what this ban is about, I suggest to contact Jitspoe over forum PM.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 09:47:38 AM »
I'm long enough on the committee to say Jitspoe doesn't ban for no reason.
You're right, I realize that.

If you want to know what this ban is about, I suggest to contact Jitspoe over forum PM.
I agree -- forum PM or IRC /msg.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 11:07:41 AM »
Gamabunta
I laughed. Poor attempt of trying to get us take pity on you. Yet another person trying to say that the merciless jitspoe is banning people for nothing, killing the community and stuff. I'm getting sick of it.

Pity on me?  Gama clearly you're taking this way to personally and claiming clauses that dont apply to me.  If you read very carfully this ban says MuFF not TiNi.  I'm not looking for pity in the slightest.  You should referr to facebook to try to make fun of random people you know because im sure you have a ton of friends. :)

and sorry im not to sure how the euro community is, but the american community is CLEARLY struggling to stay alive.  Deny this, and i can tell you dont know much or ignorant about dps' current situation.  I am merely a bystander who did nothing and getting punished for it.  Am i looking for pity? No.  I want to see first hand evidence that he hacked you fool.  

I have pm'd jitspoe and gave him my email, unfortuneltely for my brother he's been incredibly busy so hasn't been able to go on and write anything.

For anyone else who cares to personally attack people via a forum keep your trolling mouth shut, cause you really have no logical opinion when you do that   which leads to Prejudice bias. This should only be concentrated on the subject at hand.  So posting things like " OH HES CRYING CAUSE HE WANTS PITY " is clearly childish.  Try sticking to the issue.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:31:15 AM by Tini »

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
Quote from: Tini on Today at 09:16:58 AM
why would we hack

Quote from: Gamabunta
You tell us.

For the record:  That could be one of the stupidest quotes i've ever seen. It paints me to post this because i'm aware i'm just contradicting myself, but really? Who says that... OKAY BRO ILL TELL YOU WHY PEOPLE HACK....

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
Gamabunta
Gama clearly you're taking this way to personally (...) You should referr to facebook to try to make fun of random people you know because I'm sure you have a ton of friends. :)

For anyone else who cares to personally attack people via a forum keep your trolling mouth shut, cause you really have no logical opinion when you do that   which leads to Prejudice bias. This should only be concentrated on the subject at hand.  So posting things like " OH HES CRYING CAUSE HE WANTS PITY " is clearly childish.  Try sticking to the issue.
He didn't do any personal attack or anything of the kind. It was more like a generalization of what everyone does everytime they get banned. Couple people get in here saying jitspoe is killing the community and they tried to do the best for the game and blabla. I'm not saying you didn't help the community, I'm actually aware you took in new players in your clan. Not sure muff has been active enough recently to help the American community "rise" again but I'm not really an expert on the matter.

The reason it makes me, Gama and a couple others not believe you is mostly the fact that everyone that gets banned does the exact same thing. Saying the detection system generated a false positive, saying they used nothing, saying that this is going to kill the community and whatnot, Muff included in that list of people.  The detection system so far hasn't lied, as far as I know. From experience cheat detection > people who were caught by it.
In the remote possibility this is true, the fact that you helped the community or not has nothing to do with this, hence Gama's post. Try to sort this out with jitspoe privately.

Let's make it clear... People hacking is ruining the game, not jitspoe/committee banning the hacking people. It's getting boring to see everyone calling each other hackers and whatnot, and once we actually ban the people you reported "you guys" come here and complain about us taking action. Of course if we don't do anything I suppose you'll complain aswell...
Tini, I'm not saying this applied to you or your brother, just letting it out.

How does that make sense...?  If my name DID come up then i should get banned too.  I can 100% assure you i have NEVER hacked post ban so my name shouldn't pop up.  This whole thing seems incredibly fishy.  We have yet seen any validation that he hacked after we called you out which gives me further doubt that this ban should be revoked.

I guess the DP 'american dream' is over, for no apparent reason.
This thread is about Muff, not you.
Why all the mess about? The solution for this is quite simple:
1) Accept the ban, whether it's Muff, Tini or both;
2) In the unlikely chance it was a false positive, try talking to jitspoe privately;

Jitspoe doesn't ban people randomly, I'm sure there was a valid reason.
Also... "I guess the dp 'american dream' is over, for no apparent reason." --> Cheesy...

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 12:44:44 PM »

Also... "I guess the dp 'american dream' is over, for no apparent reason." --> Cheesy...

i found it to be a clever and humerus way for my conclusion:)

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 01:07:45 PM »
;)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »
Hop off TiNi, he posted saying MuFF told him he didn't hack, then Jitspoe told him his name came up so he decided to fight it.

At least the one thing this community can be consistent about is generalizing people, the one thing it shouldn't be consistent about. Hey allstar committee and perfect jitspoe, you've never seen mistakes? What about the ones you guys have made and that have been revoked? Here's an example: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15866.0 --- Oh, and there's more!!! I saw a ban added to the one and only Shockwave, 'shk' while he was active. (This was a while ago) I msg'd shk, got him to check and within 20 minutes the thread got taken down. Probably a false positive. This HAPPENS, so until he's proven wrong (since really there was no suspicion of hacking on TiNi or MuFF's part) just hop off and wait. TiNi has the right to post here, it's related to him, you can go on not believing all you want, but the fact is mistakes happen and TiNi knows better then anyone who's posted in this thread (aside from Jitspoe) the truth so none of you guys posting can say anything but compare him to others, which he's not. You're posts are useless, you generalize him, which sure go ahead but you don't need to do this in every ban thread, let TiNi argue and wait for Jitspoe then you can go: AHAH HACKER I TOLD YOU SO, but TiNi has never been banned for hacking, and he's still not. He's arguing his brother's case since it's related to him and he thinks its a mistake.

So in all, committee stay out of this, it had nothing to do with you guys it was a detection. Nobody cares for your opinions on it, this isn't a multiple account case, thanks! I only posted to point out that this in fact a 2nd offense, so it should be 64x2 days, not 128x2, Jitspoe made a mistake here (by thinking its 3rd offense) UNLESS there's a ban that is pre-dplogin.com/forums that I can't find and TiNi doesn't know about. TiNi is posting assuming his brother didn't lie to him, (this could cause family issues if MuFF lied), so there's no need to post until Jitspoe answers or MuFF makes an appearance.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
so committee members aren't allowed to post opinions but everyone else is?