Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound  (Read 21358 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 12:57:36 AM »
lol orly? why does theplanet.com come up then? on my peer blocker? (im not hiding that any more i dont care)
They are a server hoster, probably hosting that server you connected to, so in this case, the uR servers most likely?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 12:57:46 AM »
No, because he thinks 'Jitspoe cares about spying at everything on his computer'

hes not spying, hes overstepping his boundaries.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 12:58:45 AM »
Why is cameron just accusing? that doesnt help in this conversation, thats off-topic. and what if he doesnt have anything modified what if the peerblocker was detected? becuase u have said many times "Jitspoe does not tell you what you are banned for you have to tell him what you used" so basically if u didnt have hacks for dp but u had peerblocker for your own privacy, he just says oh modded content? ban

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 12:59:08 AM »
By detecting anyone who has hacks on his game?

^ Might be Prime, but modifying the access/information that the game gives to DPLogin? Still can be seen as modifying content to the server.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 01:00:28 AM »
They are a server hoster, probably hosting that server you connected to, so in this case, the uR servers most likely?

NO any server. thats where all jits detection excrement goes to dur. thats why you can't login with peerblocker on its a packet blocker. it won't send the info to the server so once it's on nothing is getting sent to jits

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 01:01:12 AM »
By detecting anyone who has hacks on his game?

he was detecting anything that is on my computer and NOT in my dp folder. like ive said, he can go in my dp folder, i get that, he CANNOT go in any others.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 01:02:35 AM »
But how is he overstepping.  He can't view jackexcrement on your computer, like I've said the past 2-3 times.  He can detect modified files or hacks that are WITHIN the boundaries of his game, and his detection system.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
No, because he thinks 'Jitspoe cares about spying at everything on his computer'

In this post it had nothing to continue this conversation in a positive manner, justinph5 does not know what foxhound thinks and therefore should not be putting words into his mouth. thats insulting and it is an off-topic post. come on now lead by example

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 01:03:58 AM »
OHHHH excrement.  Looks like you agreed to let your computer be scanned.  Its in the licence agreement man, and you agreed.

DO NOT CHEAT

Plain and simple.  By installing, using, or owning a copy of Paintball2, you agree not to use any cheats or modify the game executable or content in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing against human opponents.  Doing so will result in banishment from public servers, disqualification from competitions, and/or legal prosecution.  Digital Paint reserves the right to scan your computer for modified game content and known cheat utilities during the operation of Paintball2.  While the GPL grants the ability to freely modify the game engine, use of unofficial or modified engines on public servers will likely result in a ban.  This is necessary to keep the game fair and cheat-free.  You are responsible for other players on your computer and/or network.  We will not lift a ban simply because somebody else was cheating on your connection.  Digital Paint also reserves the right to generate and store unique identifiers using components of your computer's hardware.  This is done using irreversible hashing algorithms.  No direct data about your hardware is transferred or stored.  This is necessary to hardware-based bans to keep evasive cheaters off of the servers.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 01:04:13 AM »
Your blocker, or you, may have tried to turn off a part of detection that is sent to him, but its still modifying access to the game, if that was it, I see how it might have happened, that's why you should email everything to him, then he could test it....

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 01:07:24 AM »
OHHHH excrement.  Looks like you agreed to let your computer be scanned.  Its in the licence agreement man, and you agreed.

that just says i cant modify game files, i did nothing of the sort. I added a file, to a folder in which doesnt partain to dp in no way shape or form.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 01:09:49 AM »
I'll just leave you to try and wiggle out of it.  Also, I'm sure jitspoe wouldn't be happy about people blocking his detection system, so you may be getting banned for that, if thats the case.

Digital Paint reserves the right to scan your computer for modified game content and known cheat utilities during the operation of Paintball2.

Read that, while OPERATING.  I'm pretty sure its picked up a hack you were using.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 01:11:51 AM »
what else is there to say cam? all is hearsay, untill proof of claim is shown, jitspoe is speculating and he knows it, you just said it yourself. if he's blocking me for blocking his detection, he's taking away my right to privacy which IS a crime.

well i hope that was written by a lawyer,

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 01:13:48 AM »
it is not against the rules to have a peer-blocker. nowhere in the rules does it say that you can not have a program to protect your privacy. he should not be banned for peer-blocker. He could have peer-blocker for personal reasons and nothing to do with paintball. who says you cant own files to protect yourself from outside threats. i swear next we will be getting banned for norton anti-virus

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 01:18:48 AM »
You don't get it, do you?  I'm pretty sure if I was jitspoe and I had implemented this system to catch hackers, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone tried to block my system.  I would ban you for it.  I'm not taking your privacy away, I'm taking your ability of connecting to my server which you blocked away, possibly in the aid of you trying to hack undetectable.

Also, he doesn't speculate, he detects.  Thats why it says 'detected'.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 01:20:25 AM »
Plain and simple.  By installing, using, or owning a copy of Paintball2, you agree not to use any cheats or modify the game executable or content in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing against human opponents.  Doing so will result in banishment from public servers, disqualification from competitions, and/or legal prosecution.  Digital Paint reserves the right to scan your computer for modified game content and known cheat utilities during the operation of Paintball2.  While the GPL grants the ability to freely modify the game engine, use of unofficial or modified engines on public servers will likely result in a ban.  This is necessary to keep the game fair and cheat-free.  You are responsible for other players on your computer and/or network.  We will not lift a ban simply because somebody else was cheating on your connection.  Digital Paint also reserves the right to generate and store unique identifiers using components of your computer's hardware.  This is done using irreversible hashing algorithms.  No direct data about your hardware is transferred or stored.  This is necessary to hardware-based bans to keep evasive cheaters off of the servers.

What about in-direct data? and peer-blocking isnt modifying anything and is an added file? so his ban should be lifted if thats the case

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 01:22:19 AM »
so basically your banning off emotion? you dont like our precautions and our measures of keeping our computer safe so you will ban us without trying to talk to us first? this makes great sense!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 01:23:52 AM »
if you didn't endorse that agreement its void, you didn't buy the game ie endorse it and you didn't sign excrement, his agreement can't possibly hold up in court. he's over stepping his bounds. the fact that the game is free and open source pretty much screws everything.   

and cam what YOU dont get is, I DIDNT HACK DP, i didnt have detectable excrement in my dp folder therefore he didnt DETECT he found. there is a difference. But i know he didnt find anything he's just speculating.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »
What about in-direct data? and peer-blocking isnt modifying anything and is an added file? so his ban should be lifted if thats the case
Why would he scan in-direct data?  Its useless to him, because its not part of his game.  And why should he lift the ban.  If you owned the system, you wouldn't want someone evading a ban, or undetectably hacking using this method, if it actually works.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 01:26:57 AM »
I dont give a flying intercourse about the ban, i care about my privacy.