Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound  (Read 21303 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »
I think primes comments was more on topic then the guy calling him a "troll".

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »

Not really, hardly any of the posts in this thread have been on topic so it's hard to say which are 'more on topic' then others. They are just all mostly irrelevant. Foxhound was caught cheating - Foxhound says it's a CSS hack or peerblocker - Foxhound says Jitspoe invaded his privacy and that's illegal - Cameron points out it's not, he has the right to - Again pointed out as well as it was detected so jitspoe obviously knows what it is - randomofftopicexcrement /thread

As previously stated, talk to jitspoe. People speculating in this thread will go nowhere. Prime - NaHLiJ was detected, i'm sure if he asks jitspoe and realizes he wont get his bantime lowered, jitspoe will most likely tell him what he had and the dates of when he used it. If he can't/doesn't then go on about 'THERE WAS NO HACK' kthx. The same thing happened to muff, and the same thing can happen to Foxhound. So, admit to having the hack/content - or talk to jitspoe.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2010, 12:11:50 AM »

If you didn't hack pb then it is only a matter of time since you no doubt see no problem with hacking other games. Kinda sets the tone to everything. Good luck.

Exactly.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »
Prime24, your reading comprehension sucks. flip meant that if someone has no problems hacking in game A, he won't have any problems hacking in game B either. Which is true.

The reason why people do not want to hack (even if it was allowed), is because that would ruin the game for those that aren't hacking, therefore ruining your fun as well if you cared about anyone else other than yourself that is.

but thats not true, ive played urban terror and mombot or w/e cause i didnt care about the game but dp2 "game B" i do enjoy very much so i would not hack.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »
Myers post was actually a good one, imma chill on posting anymore

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2010, 12:38:33 AM »
The bad news is he caught hacks that I downloaded for CSS

lol wtf. if this is true then it must apply to me cuz i have an aimbot  & Wallhacks for both cs1.6 and css. and its funny cuz i downloaded the hacks 2 days before my ban was reinstated.

But as far as the private servers go jitspoe shouldnt have any authority over who plays in them cuz 1. its not connected to global login in anyway and it isnt effecting anyone.

and 2. the servers dont even belong to him. like seriously if i understand correctly from my resources. uR's Private was purchased by vlad specifically for Homingbullet when he was banned so that he was able to play.

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2010, 05:57:36 AM »
but thats not true, ive played urban terror and mombot or w/e cause i didnt care about the game but dp2 "game B" i do enjoy very much so i would not hack.

There will come a time when you will stop caring about paintball2 too. What you just said indicates that you will hack once that happens, or are very likely to hack. The point wasn't about respecting a game, but respecting other people.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2010, 08:32:54 AM »
lol wtf. if this is true then it must apply to me cuz i have an aimbot  & Wallhacks for both cs1.6 and css. and its funny cuz i downloaded the hacks 2 days before my ban was reinstated.

But as far as the private servers go jitspoe shouldnt have any authority over who plays in them cuz 1. its not connected to global login in anyway and it isnt effecting anyone.

and 2. the servers dont even belong to him. like seriously if i understand correctly from my resources. uR's Private was purchased by vlad specifically for Homingbullet when he was banned so that he was able to play.

1- Foxhound assumes that, its not proven

2- You're playing his game, so yes he has the authority.

3- So I can hack and get banned, then play on Carbon servers cause I pay? they are not jitspoe's, they are mine. Paying doesn't change if you hack you cannot play this game. I'm sure private servers wouldn't of been a big deal, but they are so easy to get that the banned player still matches multiple times a day. The ban is supposed to make you unable to play for 'x' amount of days, so when you come back you learn you're lesson or get it doubled. How is being banned bad at all, if you can still match daily... the only difference - You can only match on uR's, and you can't pub. daaaaaammmmmmm being banned is a massive difference, that'd make me learn my lession fosho.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2010, 09:01:30 AM »
Not really, hardly any of the posts in this thread have been on topic so it's hard to say which are 'more on topic' then others. They are just all mostly irrelevant. Foxhound was caught cheating - Foxhound says it's a CSS hack or peerblocker - Foxhound says Jitspoe invaded his privacy and that's illegal - Cameron points out it's not, he has the right to - Again pointed out as well as it was detected so jitspoe obviously knows what it is - randomofftopicexcrement /thread

As previously stated, talk to jitspoe. People speculating in this thread will go nowhere. Prime - NaHLiJ was detected, i'm sure if he asks jitspoe and realizes he wont get his bantime lowered, jitspoe will most likely tell him what he had and the dates of when he used it. If he can't/doesn't then go on about 'THERE WAS NO HACK' kthx. The same thing happened to muff, and the same thing can happen to Foxhound. So, admit to having the hack/content - or talk to jitspoe.

LoL Youre right, THey took this so far off topic, I thought the topic was Jitspoe scanning the computer and whatever else they are saying.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2010, 09:52:46 AM »
lol wtf. if this is true then it must apply to me cuz i have an aimbot  & Wallhacks for both cs1.6 and css. and its funny cuz i downloaded the hacks 2 days before my ban was reinstated.

Coincidence?

1- Foxhound assumes that, its not proven

True and that's why im trying to prove it

LoL Youre right, THey took this so far off topic, I thought the topic was Jitspoe scanning the computer and whatever else they are saying.

so im making a topic (which a committee member should have suggested instead of telling people they are off topic)

jitspoe still hasnt sent me a pm telling me to hand over anything that i had (which i heard he does on the same day of the ban) of course maybe hes late on this one or maybe not.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
The point wasn't about respecting a game, but respecting other people.

That was precisely what I was about to post.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2010, 05:05:43 PM »
So basically if someone does not hack paintball but hacks lets say urban terror and they have a ratbot that works only for urban terror they will be banned if the cheat detection picks it up? i dont care about what kind of tone u set for urban terror as long as you havent hacked paintball you should not be banned. is that why people get banned? for hacking this game. even owning hacks for a entirely different game means ban in this one? this is unjust

Not once did I say that. I said it shows the character of a person. All in all it adds up over time. I like foxhound. I really do. Sad that it comes to this but it doesn't look good for a person when the cheat detection picks up on something and they admit to hacking other games. Kind of makes it sound hypocritical doesn't it? "I don't hack this game...." "But I do hack others" What keeps someone from trying to hack this one when they are used to trying to hack others and get away with it? Let's just hope Fox is telling the truth and this can all be worked out.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
flip your right theres nothing i can do untill i can chat with jitspoe im done with the forums.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2010, 06:26:20 PM »
...so im making a topic (which a committee member should have suggested instead of telling people they are off topic)...

Again, for everyone's information, Committee has ZERO to do with forum moderation.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »
goodluck getting a reply from jitspoe. he hasnt responded to me once since i got banned and its been a week or somethin and im sure thats nothing compared to how long it will take

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2010, 09:04:14 PM »
flip your right theres nothing i can do untill i can chat with jitspoe im done with the forums.

There is something you can do. You do not have to wait on Jitspoe to improve the real problem here. You have to make the decision to not hack in any game.

A good first step is to stop trying to work angles to get out of your ban. You had hacks. They were detected. It doesn't matter what group of people you were trying to cheat, your intention was the same.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
There is something you can do. You do not have to wait on Jitspoe to improve the real problem here. You have to make the decision to not hack in any game.

A good first step is to stop trying to work angles to get out of your ban. You had hacks. They were detected. It doesn't matter what group of people you were trying to cheat, your intention was the same.

doctor phil Moment?!?!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2010, 09:49:30 PM »
doctor phil Moment?!?!

Nope. Called ethics and morals. Some here could learn from the man. Some will learn as they progress through life. All ends the same way. Do it now or wait 10 years. How many people talked crap about m7 and are now banned and gone for doing the things they claimed they didnt do?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »
Nope. Called ethics and morals. Some here could learn from the man. Some will learn as they progress through life. All ends the same way. Do it now or wait 10 years. How many people talked crap about m7 and are now banned and gone for doing the things they claimed they didnt do?

i like m7 :( very much so. im sorry i let him down.