Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound  (Read 21301 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound
« on: June 10, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »
Names used:
.unpro^
.Ij.Foxhound
Foxhound

IP: 67.240.202.91 = cpe-67-240-202-91.rochester.res.rr.com

DPLogin ID: 5392

First offense?

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Foxhound
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
Ouch..

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 08:45:42 PM »
Yeah. Saw this one coming. He out shot everyone in what I consider an allstar game of pgp. Gone for a bit, comes back better. People notice things llike that. Sad though cause he is a nice individual.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
dude... if u only knew. All i can say is that those pgp games were legit, but who is going to believe me any way. Not while my name is on this list. I can send demos if you would like but its not going to help anything. What was detected was fairly recent (within the past 2 days) so it wasn't during those pgp games. The bad news is he caught hacks that I downloaded for CSS (they didn't even work or I'm just to stupid to make them work). Also, I'm suspicious how jitspoe's detection system REALLY works seeing as my dp folder is clean. I PMed him, we'll see what happens.

CrazyCooter

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 10:20:43 PM »
He'll respond sooner or later. You're not the only one who got caught with hacks for another game and got banned. it's a sad but common thing. you may not use them for dp but some people do.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 10:30:38 PM »
But my thing is, how does his detection system work? he must have done a computer scan of my computer? which I'm sure hes not protected to do by the rights of the game. he has the right to do anything that has to do with paintball. so what he did wasn't exactly "honest" and second, nothing about this ban even makes sense its like I'm being banned as a spoof to try and catch others, as if he is trying to get me to confess to something.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »
Jitspoe will probably not give out info on how the cheat detection works. Therefore all we can do is guessing. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that Jitspoe is not "checking entire PC's", this would be a waste of time.

Furthermore, from what I have learned from my contact with Jitspoe, he is not very keen on banning people (he needs to be 200% sure before deciding to ban someone). Therefore I'm also sure that he's not playing any games with you to make you confess something (Also see the Muff banning thread, where he admits to have been looking into his cheat detection for months after someone doubted the functionality).

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 11:35:45 PM »
It mustn't have taken that much thought seeing that it only took less then a day to ban me and the fact that it didn't touch the committee. I've got my facts and I'm ready to present them to jitspoe when ever he decides to pm me back.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 12:01:56 AM »
Hasn't jitspoe only got access in the C:\Games\Paintball2 folder? If he has, what was CSS hacks doing in your Paintball folder?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 12:13:14 AM »
exactly, they weren't, they were in my css folder. he scanned my computer. end of story. his detection system is illegal. I just want to be unbanned and this will all go away or I'm going to keep fighting. Did you know, jitspoe is always getting signals from your computer? And nowhere do I even see CSS variant on any of my ban pages so I'm guessing its just speculation.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:42:13 AM by Foxhound »

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 12:32:16 AM »
Edited
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:17:51 AM by Edgecrusher »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
BUT I DIDN'T HACK and its bs that hes banning me on speculation. you're right though, putting that publicly that was stupid. which is why i will take that out. but its still true, I don't want him in my computer, its illegal and against my rights! of course he can look at my dp files go right ahead but don't go "scanning" my computer! And im sure im not the only one using peer blocker, it is common knowledgeso why am i singled out?

please take the "tool" name out of your post as well.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:19:41 AM by Foxhound »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »
Funny excrement is he can only detect them when you are using them with paintball...  And I love reading about how all of you think its illegal.  He can't see jack excrement on your computer.  He can DETECT if something is modified, or if something DETECTABLE is being used.  Once detected, he can tell what it is.  He does not have access to the files, he is just able to find out what the file is that is being used as the hack, or modified.  Otherwise why would he ask you to submit the hacks?  Hes not meddling stupid, unlike yourself.  Just wait till you absolutely get stonewalled by him.  Happens almost everytime.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 12:47:09 AM »
How could he look at my files with peer blocker on?

And its funny how he hasnt asked me for my so called "modded content"

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 12:51:43 AM »
He cannot look at your files.  He DETECTS modified files.  If you do not know what that means, I shall explain it to you, but I really cbf'd.  Everytime you connect to a global login server, or a server that is on the public list, THEY are connected to the dplogin server, otherwise they wouldn't appear on the serverlist.  When you login, you are connected.  I honestly dont know how it all works, but I'm sure there is a way there to get information about a modified file around peer blocker...

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 12:54:04 AM »
Because he's not accessing your computer, your computer is accessing his server. Therefore you can't hide hacks that are modifying the game with any kind of blockers.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 12:54:44 AM »
And wait, why are you using peer blocker, trying to hide hacks?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »
lol orly? why does theplanet.com come up then? on my peer blocker? (im not hiding that any more i dont care)

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »
And wait, why are you using peer blocker, trying to hide hacks?

i have always used peer blocker... i dont trust anyone/people like jitspoe that access my stuff.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 12:56:52 AM »
No, because he thinks 'Jitspoe cares about spying at everything on his computer'