Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: [eX.b]cHeLioZ  (Read 15534 times)

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: [eX.b]cHeLioZ
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
I use some of homie's textures too. I change it, when jitspoe create a sticky topic about that.
So we can say "Hey, check this, these textures are forbidden!"

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
banned texture forum section...?

MostActive

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »
huh ? now hes bannin people for having some textures ? or what ? so what textures arent legal now ?  and for legendz case, dont think he hacked his playing never seemed suspicious, so if its for some stupid barrels then im just gonna laugh :D and why not ban everyone then, everyone have different textures. way to go !

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
The point is that No one knows which textures arent allowed.. except Jitspoe..

I would understand when i get banned for textures IF You would've finalized your texture pack yet..

Finalize it--> Publish it--> tell everyone that we HAVE to use them--> and if there are people who dont use it --> ban them..

but now? it's a bit weird for me sry..

MostActive

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »
in my opinion its just retarded to make everyone use the same textures.. cmon texturest dont give u any advantage, well if they are pink and black they might but boah

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 02:44:00 PM »
It's common knowledge that these barrel textures aren't legal to use, like it or not. (I'm not sure if Homie's textures have the bright barrels or not) But if you got warned, and then ended up using them again after your warning, you deserve the ban.

The barrels, and making changes that are completely for an advantage are bannable. You need to use proper judgment (by basing it off the default version of the texture) to know when they are a huge advantage, and Jitspoe is pretty consistent about warning people to change their textures... soo if that's the reason I don't see any problems...

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
jitspoe told me to change my barrels so i did, but i got the ban anyway..? how should i know that these textures are illegal too?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
I use some of homie's textures too. I change it, when jitspoe create a sticky topic about that.
So we can say "Hey, check this, these textures are forbidden!"
Every texture besides the ones of The Official HR4 Pack

And no, homie's aren't the bright ones. Anyhow a lot of people use them. For starters, we're not even 100% sure on why he was banned, maybe it has nothing to do with the textures.
Legendz just PM jitspoe and sort it out with him.
If it is related to the textures I think it's a bit exagerated, but Jitspoe knows what he's doing.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »
Every texture besides the ones of The Official HR4 Pack

Can't read "Every texture besides the ones are forbidden" :/

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
If you can find my texture pack somewhere, those are legal. I had Jitspoe check them too when I made it ;)

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 05:13:55 PM »
The pack jitspoe is currently working on will most likely become the official one and the only one considered legal, therefore all the other ones should be illegal and the people that use them might be banned, I'm assuming  :P

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 02:00:20 AM »
yes but Jitspoes texture pack isnt finalized yet so i dont get why people are gettin banned for textures if there isnt a FINALIZED OFFICIAL TExturepack around..yet

phenix

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 06:28:05 AM »
lmfao ruinin the game ,  jitspoe told to legendz delete this barrels he did so why is he banned ? just tell it if u guys are gonna ban every guys whos still playing at this game ;)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 09:21:51 AM »
If you can find my texture pack somewhere, those are legal. I had Jitspoe check them too when I made it ;)

Link or it didn't happen :)

lmfao ruinin the game ,  jitspoe told to legendz delete this barrels he did so why is he banned ? just tell it if u guys are gonna ban every guys whos still playing at this game ;)

Why don't you just shut up? :) Furthermore, it kinda annoys me that you're speaking of "guys", which is the plural of guy. Are you assuming there are more people involved to this ban than just Legendz and Jitspoe (f.e. the committee)? Get your facts straight before crying on the forum. Thanks.

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 10:13:27 AM »
i want to know why im banned too..
didnt use any hack or a modified texture.. so im waiting for jitspoe's answer..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
When it comes to the high res textures, you really just need to use common sense and not use textures that give an obvious advantage over the textures included with the game.  For those without common sense, I've attached a couple of Legendz' screenshots as examples of what's NOT OK to use.  If you can't see why this configuration is unfair compared to the default configuration, I'm not sure what to tell you.  It's about 1 step short of just using solid white textures or swapping the player textures with neon colors.

Despite my warning, Legendz continued to use light ground textures, so I banned him.  Does this seem unjustified?

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 12:00:53 PM »
well i changed that light with gl_brightness 10000 or sth like that, and i changed this textures too, i used Homie's textures but i didnt know that THese are  illegal too?

Scars

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »
Well, this seems justified. It's way too bright and gives advantage. No need to argue. /closethread

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 12:06:08 PM »
Despite my warning, Legendz continued to use light ground textures, so I banned him.  Does this seem unjustified?

this screens are the old ones, u talked to me and i changed them.. lol this arent homie's textures..
you can also see that these are the old ones, cause im not using pcdp mod there...

So yes i think this is unjustified cause i changed my textures and u banned me anyway...

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 12:20:39 PM »
Legendz posted this screenshots anywhere?