Author Topic: DB Clan Leader  (Read 3774 times)

tomsthename

• PGP
DB Clan Leader
« on: September 28, 2010, 12:10:26 PM »
Right, This clan was made for fun, it's not multiple accounts, I'm not that sad. who cares how people it has in it, as long as they have fun?, its a bit of fun and why people get so serious is beyond me, 1.2k now (:

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: DB Clan Leader
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 01:27:31 PM »
Since 2006 i`ve seen just one of you guys wearing :DB: tag on a server.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »
i applied a few months ago and no one accepted me for 2 weeks and i emailed the head guy.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »
i applied a few months ago and no one accepted me for 2 weeks and i emailed the head guy.

You obviously lack skill. Was your disappointment the cause of the multiple account accusation?

On a serious note (read disregard the above statements as they were meant in humor).....  As zimt said, with all those members and the limited number of servers active the odds of all those people not playing still are unlikely. Where are any of the db members. I think a thread should be dedicated to running the leaders of DB ip's and hardware id's just to see what happens.

tomsthename

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 09:53:52 AM »
Foxhound, I'm the head guy, so if you try again, I'll accept you asap, and as for flip, I have better things to do, I'm 18 and spending my time either Getting drunk or seeing girls, this clan is for fun, I don't understand why people are so affected by it.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 10:25:11 AM »
He obviously has a life, getting drunk and seeing girls all the time. Living like a rockstar. I doubt you'd find many double accounts on this clan except maybe the first 20 members so that they could get to the top of the member count "leader board". I'm betting that most of the members join because tomthename logs in every couple days and spams invites to all the newly registered accounts. Lots of new players probably send him join requests too when they see :DB: having the most members.

You can't really get mad at these non-competitive clans gaming the system and having way too many members when the member count stat is pretty much the only stat dplogin has. If there were kill, death, grab, cap, team, map, match, etc. stats things would be a lot different.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »
Now, just spam the servers saying '' Leave DB if ur in it ... >_>

tomsthename

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:02 PM »
Thanks xtreme and flamer, made me LOL, cheers guys. <3

XtremeBain

• Developer