Author Topic: Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred  (Read 13939 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: Nahlij/dontbescurred
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 01:13:04 PM »
is this a joke? did u seriously ban me for zgh which it says why im banned for? u defintily didnt detect anything and if u got proof that u detected me using something plz show me bcuz if not ur obviously banning off of assumptions that all these ppl have made which is just retarded

His last ban... yet he was detected.

dude theres no way i hacked...i havent matched ever since i got unbanned bcuz i ddnt have a clan and i just recently joined Ij bcuz i was going to start matching again.

i cant even defend myself... what am i suppose to do bro theres not even a way i can prove myself innocent...

This time. Both times he denys it, but thats the first step to acceptance :) I don't think he did hack because I didn't even know he was back, but he probably did not completely uninstall or properly uninstall the game before coming back. It would be his fault either way.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »
makes me laugh how jewsu has so much to say when no1 was talking to him
I hope you mean clown('jewsu' :P), because I have not said a thing about this ban, and haven't planned to.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »
So no one thinks my point is valid? He must still have something left on his computer that jitspoe is detecting because he didnt play more than a day. well.. Myers catches my drift :D

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 12:10:21 PM »
i looked thru my folders i dont see anything that isnt normal..

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »
No way to tell if it was something left on or if he reinstalled the hack. Therefore the ban will probably stay. Maybe if you keep working at it with jitspoe then maybe the two of you can come to some sort of agreement.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »
You could always check your comfig file for the zgh commands.

I think they all start with "z_".

Edit:

Code: [Select]
seta zRemoveSmoke "0"
seta zModdedMaps "1"
seta zEntityTrails "2"
seta zPlayerTrails "2"
seta zEntityDepth "0"
seta zPlayerDepth "1"
seta zEntityShells "1"
seta zPlayerShells "1

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »
nah i just checked and thats not on there. it wouldnt be tho i ddnt get banned for zgh, zgh was from the very first time i got banned and the 2nd time was for clear airtime and i cant figure out what this one was for

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »
lmao rick "i think this is what it looks like" haha you think? apparently you know! i still love you though

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 11:52:15 PM »
lmao rick "i think this is what it looks like" haha you think? apparently you know! i still love you though

In another topic, Wyze posted his config, and he forgot to remove the ZGH parts. That's probably why Rick knows the ZGH commands.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 12:06:38 AM »

I only know because of Viciouz's quote from Wyze's config. :D

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2010, 03:57:54 PM »
It looks like this evidence http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20020
He just joined the speed server for 5mins (to try if his account is unbanned) and get banned again for hack that he didnt have ( he reinstalled the PB and so on)
It could be mistake as Foxhound said

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 07:28:31 AM »
Just take the ban, Oh My God. Who cares in the first place.
1. Cheat detection systems do not lie
2. If you didn't use hacks but you didn't reinstall the game properly, that's your fault
3. I'm banned and I could care less
4. It's no ones fault but yours
Now just take the ban because no matter what it's your fault. You even said that you had stopped playing paintball, so just go back to the way you were. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. Take the ban. TAKE THE BAN!

wyZe

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »
if cheat detection systems dont lie then why must someone sort through "false" checks?  obv. they get checks on stuff that is legit.