Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: Wolfing and Mamanelas  (Read 3624 times)

idias

• Autococker
Multiple Accounts: Wolfing and Mamanelas
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:25:55 AM »
He admited in a pub he was a multi accounts, asked him to 1v1 me so I could track down his IP and take better screenshots of him admitting his and his brothers multis.

Wolfings Multis:

*Wolfing
*xXDoNXx
*StyLFoX

Mamanelas Multis:

*Mamanelas
*Montanelas

IP's: [^PaC^]sTyLFoX -  85.139.175.124:15373
       [^PaC^]xXDoNXx -  85.139.175.124:15373
Didn't get Wolfings while he was logged in with that account.

Screenshots:
1st - At the top I ask DoN are you Wolfing and he answers yes.
2nd - He shows me he's wolfing/xXDoNXx by saying "pronto contente" which translates into "there... happy"
3rd - At the top of the screen I ask him if mamanelas and montanelas are his brothers multis and he answers - Yes (sim) And you can see him using StyLFoX at that time.

joonas

• VM-68
Re: Multiple Accounts: Wolfing and Mamanelas
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »
You make yourself look like quite an ass idias, I'm very disappointed.. If it went like this that is:

"wait, I'll get on my other account"
"what accounts you got?"
"this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this"
"ok thanks" print screen > quit > report

You pretty much made sure that he won't be coming back after his ban is over by betraying his trust like that.

The more correct way to doing it:

1. Tell him that it's not allowed and that people get banned for it
2. Ask him if he knew about it not being allowed and why he made the accounts
3. Tell him to report himself in order to get a lower ban
4. Make sure that he explains the situation to jitspoe, truthfully
5. Tell him that if he isn't truthful, you'll make sure that he'll get the full ban instead
6. If he doesn't report himself or lies while reporting, publish the discussion and request for a full ban

Another thing I don't get is why people report speedhackers in the jump servers. Hacking in those servers has nothing to do with gaining an unfair advantage over the other players because there is no race feature that would turn it into a competition. I'm not saying that people are allowed to hack in jump servers, just that we should make sure that they know that it isn't allowed first, and that they will be globally banned if they decide to continue.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »
The rules are pretty clear about not creating multiple accounts.  I don't see what the issue is with reporting them.  Wolfing was already under investigation for multi's, anyway, so this just provides more information.

(Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=19464 & http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21433)

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 04:52:42 PM »
I don't see what the issue is with reporting them.

Here's an example as to why I'd warn them first before anything.
DO NOT CHEAT

Plain and simple.  By installing and using Paintball2, you agree not
to use any cheats or modify the game content in order to gain an
unfair advantage while playing against human opponents

You can't really blame them for not reading the licence.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 05:13:22 PM by joonas »

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »
Here's an example as to why I'd warn them first before anything.

Isn't that the warning right there?
Why should someone not report it?
Speedhackers are hackers right?
If they hack in one public server and get away with it then what stops them from doing it in the next server?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
You make yourself look like quite an ass idias, I'm very disappointed.. If it went like this that is:

(...)

The more correct way to doing it:

1. Tell him that it's not allowed and that people get banned for it
2. Ask him if he knew about it not being allowed and why he made the accounts
3. Tell him to report himself in order to get a lower ban
4. Make sure that he explains the situation to jitspoe, truthfully
5. Tell him that if he isn't truthful, you'll make sure that he'll get the full ban instead
6. If he doesn't report himself or lies while reporting, publish the discussion and request for a full ban

Another thing I don't get is why people report speedhackers in the jump servers. Hacking in those servers has nothing to do with gaining an unfair advantage over the other players because there is no race feature that would turn it into a competition. I'm not saying that people are allowed to hack in jump servers, just that we should make sure that they know that it isn't allowed first, and that they will be globally banned if they decide to continue.
I did tell him he couldn't have other accounts and told him to report himself or I would, he didn't. I took care of it for him, yes I did get his IP and screenshots prior to warning him, if I told him before I had evidence I doubt he'd stick around for long. I took screenshots of the parts where he admits not where we talk about how his sister and father are doing... So I'm not really gonna apologize if I made myself look like an ass.

Why not? Few people bother to actually read it (I didn't actually) but this guy knew he shouldn't have multi accounts and he even admitted that to me and he still did it. (sorry if I didn't screenshot it because it didn't feel necessary at the time)... If he knew before/after he made them doesn't matter, he did.

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »
I'm really glad that it didn't turn out the way that I thought it did. You probably handled it better than I would have, so I'm definitely taking back what I said about you.

I'm also happy that you omitted the more private parts of the discussion.

Why not? Few people bother to actually read it (I didn't actually) but this guy knew he shouldn't have multi accounts and he even admitted that to me and he still did it. (sorry if I didn't screenshot it because it didn't feel necessary at the time)... If he knew before/after he made them doesn't matter, he did.

That was actually about the jump server discussion. I tried to show that the licence doesn't actually state that it is wrong to cheat/hack in jump servers. What that means is that people might honestly think that it IS fine, so with that in mind, I'd make sure that they know that it isn't allowed first before reporting. Every time I have done this myself, they disconnect, which is very different compared to speedhackers in pubs who simply laugh at your face instead of panic their way out.

I'm only asking everyone to make sure that the speedhackers in jump servers know that what they are doing is against the rules first. If it seems like they do, report them.
And I'd also advice to start the recording before you talk with them.
And we should also remember that sometimes people just don't notice the chat, so ask until he notices, unless it's completely hopeless.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »
Player ID:   126182
Names registered:   foxrider, iamblue
Active Clan:   [^PaC^]

Player ID:   139139
Names registered:   thelivingdead, tldthelivingdead, xxdonxx, zzzxxdonxx, lightming, styldon, nyxxdonxx
Active Clan:   Death Bringers
Former Clans:   The Living Deads, [^PaC^]

Player ID:   138998
Name registered:   montanelas
Former Clan:   The Living Deads

Player ID:   136517
Names registered:   foxer, stylfox, paintbull, xxfoxxx, xxxxfoxyxxxx, lagg3r, xxbigxx
Active Clan:   No RuleZ
Former Clans:   Laughing my f a off, Astro, THE BESTS, The Living Deads, THE FUTER NINJAS, Pro Painters , Mafia jav, BLACK MAFIA, The Litle Fighters, [^PaC^]
Email:   foxer1970@hotmail.com
Forum Name:   xXFOXERXx Foxer
AIM Screenname:   [PaC]xXFoxerXx
MSN Address:   foxer1970@hotmail.com

Biography:
im very cooooool

Player ID:   118549
Names registered:   wolfing, stylwolf, stylnoob, phatfinder, xxwolfxx
Former Clans:   tarts Death To All, Rude Boys Only, FOLOW YOUR RULES, GuGa AnD NuNo, networkers, Death Bringers
Email:   lucifer1989@live.com.pt
Forum Name:   Wolfing or [PaC]Wolfing or [PaC]xXBIGXx
AIM Screenname:   [PaC]Wolfing
MSN Address:   lucifer1989@live.com.pt

Biography:
Good Luck to all en gonna play vs my clan and i love tDTA

Player ID:   119729
Name registered:   wolfrider
Former Clans:   blondies and asian escape subttitute, Trippel-XXX, Eternal glory

16 day ban.

Edit: 118480   wolfridercoco might be his as well.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:42:35 PM by jitspoe »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 06:25:39 PM »
Guess I'll go ahead and put this one in this thread as well, since they're brothers.

Profile for Mamanelas ||Player ID:   138739
Names registered:   mamanelas
Former Clans:   The Living Deads, [^PaC^]

BeBuXo ||Player ID:   105959
Name registered:   bebuxo
Former Clan:   [^PaC^]

jetspon ||Player ID:   136525
Name registered:   jetspon
Former Clan:   [^PaC^]

16 day ban for multiple accounts.