Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Riddick  (Read 2377 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: Riddick
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »
Name used: Riddick
IP: 66.31.161.15 = c-66-31-161-15.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
ID: 47827

Previous bans:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11209
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=9977

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Riddick
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:46 PM »
i didnt hack pm me on irc or forums if you feel the need to.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »
legit why are you banning the people who didn't report themselves before all the people who admitted? Like, I have been openly hacking today, the entire community knows I'm hacking now... I gave you proof with a ss and I got zimtstern to take a committee screenshot of it.... we all had the same cheat ... i dont get why you're banning the people who didnt admit..... and why did the people making fake-ban threads getting banned from forums? It's not really fake, it's like an early release of what's going to be on AKA admitting they hack. I didn't know previews were against the rules....

So basically you still gotta ban: Cyntex , Skitzo , CheMiCaL , Juiicy , Hippie , sn1p3r1993 , Bounty , Idias and a few others which I can't think of atm. The people I listed (besides hippie) have posted they used it on the forums lastnight and they are the only ones you haven't banned. whaddafux. I posted a  screenshot.

But srsly, none of us hack. Youre hacking our computers puttin hax in are computars n bs'ing this shiiit actin like u got sum big muscles irl. kk but srsly im going to go wallhack superman's pub under noname cause then he wont know im playing on his pub and i'm all good, yadig? or ya need a shovel. thx superman!

PS: if Riddick says he didnt hack i believe him!!!!! hes a very nice polite individual whos never lied before. he told me once he would clutch, and he did. then the next day he said: im going to camp, and he did. he is honest irl...

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 07:11:16 PM »
what is that garbage. delete myers post.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
<@Riddick> yo go post some random stuff in my thread. act stupid lmfao. I wanna see if I can bs my way out of your ban, so act like I'm not part of that group.

PS: PLEASE DONT BAN ME YET, GIVE ME ANOTHER HOUR. NEED TO TRY A AIMBOT. THANKS JITSPOE!

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 07:14:04 PM »
you're so dumb. im to lazy to hack dp2. guess myers got his wish tf2 24/7 lol

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 07:18:27 PM »
I believe it. Riddick was never good. Not saying he was, recently. Just saying.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »
i didnt hack pm me on irc or forums if you feel the need to.
I don't, and I'm tired of this crap.  I'm doubling your ban.  Have a nice day.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
again i didnt hack. i could care less what you think. you can make my ban 10000000000 days for all i care. why would i come back to a game that i got banned in without even hacking.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
Im not MuFF. ive made my views on hacking clear to people in the past. ive never even had a demo request. think what you want but i didnt hack and i dont understand your pointless aggression.

I don't, and I'm tired of this crap.  I'm doubling your ban.  Have a nice day.

sorry i accidentally double posted

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 07:26:57 PM »
I don't, and I'm tired of this crap.  I'm doubling your ban.  Have a nice day.

LOL. Classic DP2 move. But all the kids who said: " LOLZ U HACKED MY COMPUTER I DUN HACK " -- you don't touch. Figures, only dp would be like this.