Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: QuiX  (Read 15327 times)

Exxtasy

• Stingray
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: QuiX
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »
Next ban.
Gj jit, your cool <3
->
.. kill this game more..
This game is dying! Jitspoe I believe you want make this game active.
Your killing your game by doing this stupid bans for nothing..
I say: CLear the ban list and get this game active

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 02:19:44 PM »
Just curious, what happened to not banning until 100% sure? Considering you brought this back after he already served the ban 3 years ago, but wait, you clarified it in your most recent email to me.

After the first few emails it became clear that it had to do with me lying as the main focus of this ban.

Now, it's more clear as it's --
1) Me lying while I was getting banned (trying to avoid being banned).
-Why would I admit to hacking? Obviously like everyone else I would've lied... I hacked, I'm not going to turn myself in on it.

2) You assume I played under Quix's account before.
-You know, I always dreamed of playing for FarmStarz<333333 and all those solid training clans he was in to boost my confidence. Why isn't Skeet/Biker banned? They play at eachothers house, and take turns playing. Isn't that sharing accounts? Nawwwwwwwwww lets focus on this only ;)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 02:42:15 PM »
That was me exxtasy... but yeah jitspoe if you're gunna keep banning people just meddling stop the game like go on server browser once in a while and count how many people are on... our record was like 25 at once. SAD.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 02:48:50 PM »
To be sure a 100% to know if no-one hack, you have to ban everyone and maybe urself to be sure.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 03:19:08 PM »
lol @ myers/sting.   nuff said.

also i second this --

phenix

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 03:48:46 PM »
+1

that is just ridiculous, probably you should also ban rocky for using ratbot 3years ago *cough*

Hm i know guys its out of this topic but i have a prove for this <Hayden> phenix try this new aimbot it shot automaticly :D:D

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
Unban myers, or add his timeban to mine.

Mr.Unbeatable

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 03:57:34 PM »
add myers bantime to haydens bantime

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 06:08:54 PM »
stop sucking myers d1ck, you got a guy with 2 thread posts to come on and say something.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »
New Ban: Garbage
Player: Dystro

If lying is bannable, than this should be.

I can understand after a few years bringing up a multi account, but for this? MyeRs is one of the best players in the game if not the best. If I were jitspoe, I'd be grateful to have someone without power trying to keep this game alive. And for all you noobs, not going to mention any names...*cough* Gonass...When's the party?

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »
ya doe. like wut yall doing up in here.. whole show is jank for real.. dare yall to come up steppin like dis in mah parts . get ya stuff messed up in a minute yo. jits bring yo self up in here so i can mark my tarrtory son

edit : oh wait. that wasnt me. it was my brother tyrone. or should u assume im lying about having a brother and ban me ?

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 07:28:28 PM »
LOL AGHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
I say jitspoe bans all of you for apposing his authority as co-creator of this game.

You tend to forget that myers doesn't mean feces to this game, his influence on all of you cawk suckers doesn't change the fact that jitspoe can do what he wants. Calrathan gave him the game, not myers. So be it if it kills the game it's not your game to run.

Do us all a favor and just boycott the game.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 09:25:45 PM »
I say jitspoe bans all of you for apposing his authority as co-creator of this game.

You tend to forget that myers doesn't mean feces to this game, his influence on all of you cawk suckers doesn't change the fact that jitspoe can do what he wants. Calrathan gave him the game, not myers. So be it if it kills the game it's not your game to run.

Do us all a favor and just boycott the game.

No one is acting like Myers owns the game. If you got banned for some stupid excrement like this , I would react the same way.  You were opposing jits' authority too  when you went on with bs about him hacking into your computer and his scan being illegal , when you hacked and tried to lie about it..

If it was wanna of your Ij besties getting banned for stupid stuff you would be a "cawk sucker" just like us...the only reason your getting on us about supporting Myers this is because you have personal issues with him.(you've told me multiple times)

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »
Hes banned get over it, and just drop it.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 01:27:34 AM »

"cawk sucker" just like us...

is it me or did he just admit that he was a CAWK Sucker  -.-

but aside from that i'm willing to bet everyone here has hacked at least once in there lives even if it wasnt in dp2. still counts as cheating and there must have been some punishment for it. if this ban was already established and served 3 years ago, then why bring it back. unless theres some personal tension going on here. I have been banned 3 times from this gaming. the last 2 times was because i doubted the cheat system even existed. this is probably the 4th time i've looked back on this game and it has fallen greatly. Jitspoe put yourself in Myers shoes what would u say if you got banned from a game over some bullexcrement from 3 years ago.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 04:01:56 AM »
I love Myers, but all this thread is showing me is that he has 'pull' with the majority of the community.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »

Might as well eh? Almost as pathetic as banning somebody for lying 3 years ago. So it wouldn't be a shock.

Hes banned get over it, and just drop it.

Actually, technically I'm not banned. I can still play on a different computer, and it's not evading because although this ban is obviously meant to be about me, he set it on my brothers account to affect me, I am not on the ban list.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
Actually, technically I'm not banned. I can still play on a different computer, and it's not evading because although this ban is obviously meant to be about me, he set it on my brothers account to affect me, I am not on the ban list.

so what's the problem than? Stop the drama-talking and go on with your life. I'm confident you'll find your way :)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:55 AM »
so what's the problem than? Stop the drama-talking and go on with your life. I'm confident you'll find your way :)

There is no problem about what I can be doing instead, or anything. It's about the reason for the ban. Banning somebody for 'lying' years ago, is pathetic, that's all there is to it. Especially when there's people cheating, to focus on somebody for lying years ago while trying to avoid getting banned? Please.

The amount of time Jitspoe put into replying/reading my emails the last few days, searching/going through all my old threads in the committee section, he could've worked on implementing something that could've helped improve the game. It's not like this is ridding the game a hacker, it's ridding it a player who lied trying to avoid a ban 3 years ago. That's all.

EDIT:

Ban foxhound, http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20913.0 -- He lied and cried ALOT.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:14:31 PM by MyeRs »