Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: QuiX  (Read 15273 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: QuiX
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:57:53 PM »
Name used:
QuiX

IP: 99.241.114.164 = CPE00222d317ed0-CM00222d317ecc.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

DPLogin ID:

dystro

• Stingray
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: QuiX
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 03:49:17 PM »
cool, myer's 2nd account finally got banned.  *cough* oh wait i mean his non-existant brother's account..  my bad.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »
HaHaHa

myers' ***

Actually, this ban on my brother ( who talked on ventrilo, matched, and I gave pictures to prove ) isn't actually about him. It's just a cover up to hide the funny truth.

This thread should be: Lie Detected: MyeRs --- Since the only reason this ban happened was because apparently I lied a lot or changed my story a lot to the committee. (Emails from jitspoe prove this, it's not just raging)

A part of his email that made me laugh:

Jitspoe: Since I never witnessed Quix play, it was basically the word of people claiming he played like you and not your brother vs. you claiming you didn't use the account,
-What about the people claiming they've heard both of us on vent? That's word of people too, why's that avoided?

But in all the emails the common thing is basically this ban isn't to do with QuiX, infact has nothing to do with QuiX. It's because they think I lied, and the only way to have a chance of cutting the ban time in half, isn't sending in cheats (Cause that was done the first time around), it's to come clean about my lies.

When I hacked, 3 years ago, age: 14, I lied about having modded maps, trying to not get the distributors banned and believing the distributors when they said it was undetectable. But, a player in a game should not have to admit to hacking? You have a cheat detection, and demo's, do it yourself.

That's pretty much the only lie I remember. Lying to avoid getting banned even though you had detected it anyways, so I don't see the issue. Also, Jitspoe you said you wanna clear up loose ends, when you revive the thread of me being QuiX every few months. It was started around when I got banned for hacking, and 3 years later you still are working on it, although in the summer you told me if I just give you pictures it'll be cleared. I do this, and you're still going into it.

If only you put that kinda effort into the game itself :/

Btw, didn't Rick lie to get unbanned? Mayhem too? I lied avoiding a ban that was already detected... You don't have proof against Rick? Or Mayhem? They admitted to distribution, and then if you would've checked the cheksum's or whatever, you'd see many people had the exact same modded maps as they did, and they admitted to distribution.... I mean, you told Cusoman you checked his stuff and saw people used the same modded maps as he created, although he never even received a ban. BUT that's a story for a different day ;)

Anyways, I think I win the award for the most unique ban in dp2? Please do post better bans then a ban for 'lying' if you can find them.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:12:46 AM »
Anyways, I think I win the award for the most unique ban in dp2?

not really, specinvite-thing years ago.

Shaolin

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 11:29:35 AM »
edited
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:56:10 AM by MrPeach »

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »
So u really banning someone because of lying ? oh cmon u have better things to do like get this game active ? u might aswell just ban everyone then, everyone lies

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
y are u bringing back something from so long ago? And why do u care if some1 lied, its online who cares. Your killing your game by doing this stupid bans for nothing..

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 11:32:45 AM »
FLAOM seriously. Some things in this game just get worse and worse. Banned for lying, thats pretty LOWWWWW. looking for an excuse to ban him in my eyes. sooo mother meddling stupid, like FLAMO intercoursingly hard.

xico

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 11:40:13 AM »
LOL WTF? NOW MYERS IS BANNED.... >:(
Digital Paintball 2 -Without- Myers = Boring game. -.-'

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:41:43 PM by frugglepajamas »

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 12:06:44 PM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:19:19 AM by Legendz »

Mr.Unbeatable

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
FLAOM seriously. Some things in this game just get worse and worse. Banned for lying, thats pretty LOWWWWW. looking for an excuse to ban him in my eyes. sooo mother meddling stupid, like FLAMO intercoursingly hard.

+1

that is just ridiculous, probably you should also ban rocky for using ratbot 3years ago *cough*

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
If you're trying to ban an active player in a dying game for something he did 3 years ago, atleast do it for something plausible. Banning someone for lying is ridiculous since it's what everyone does to avoid getting banned, the usual phases of hacking, you know...
Honestly I don't see what he's being banned for, both MyeRs and QuiX served their time for hacking 3 years ago when they first hacked, the only evidence you have of them being the same person is what people say, which is irrelevant since there were people who claimed to ear them both on vent, etc...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 12:56:17 PM »
[13:20]   <MyeRs>   go rage my forum thread ;)
[13:20]   <MyeRs>   Cheat Detected: QuiX
[13:20]   <MyeRs>   my bro hacked like 3 years ago when I did, and we both got banned, then jitspoe remade the ban
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   and i was curious, he brought up the hacking 3 years ago
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   then i said he's already got banned etc......
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   and finally he and some1 in the committee told me, its because jitspoe thinks i lie to much
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   or some excrement
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   so, the only way to get my ban reduced is coming clean about stuff i lied about
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   or some excrement
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   lmaooo :)
[13:21]   <MyeRs>   i think i take the cake for the best ban in dp2 history.

*RAWR IM RAGING*

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »
you mean, rawr, im wasting my time. Let them deal with instead of gathering a group of protesters.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
if you never hacked in the first place this wouldn't be a problem.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2011, 01:03:30 PM »
Yeah, its funny how all of a sudden everyone found this post at the same time, the most people i ever see on this forum is 4 registered and like 3 guests, but now we have half of the remaining community of players posting on this thread...

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »
Yeah, its funny how all of a sudden everyone found this post at the same time, the most people i ever see on this forum is 4 registered and like 3 guests, but now we have half of the remaining community of players posting on this thread...

probably has to do something with:

[13:20]   <MyeRs>   go rage my forum thread

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »
Actually no it's not Pvtjimmy. When I said that to foxhound I meant for him to come in and put some useless comment about how I hack or something like he usually does after I post something :) I was amused to see what he could've come up with.... and I got let down. But that was just OT stuff.