Author Topic: Banned Players  (Read 10813 times)

MarawaNa

• VM-68
Re: Banned Players
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 08:56:32 AM »
I distributed to you and all the committee 

Solved.

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 09:07:14 AM »
Foxhound - stop trying to piece together stuff you hear from Riddick, and stop always using highschool law terms attempting to look smart. (Your ban thread from is a good representation of this). Don't understand why you're so interested in this topic, not sure if it's because you truly care about it... or if there's just nobody else who actively posts on this forum, so it seems like you're always posting......

Oh yeah, I'm Tyrone, hey how are you all doing? kk, small talk aside, let's just clear up a few things... The entire stories have been sent to Jitspoe, so public discussion is useless etc.. but I'm sure all the stories differed to with people "protecting" their little friends and whatnot but yeah...

1) Riddick cheated, plain and simple. The fact he's "still" trying to deny it (even though I played with him/against him cheating, and have logs where we talk about it) makes no sense. He was detected - and to expect to get your ban reduced when you're still childishly pretending you didn't cheat is just stupid. Reaver, you were detected, pretending you didn't do it makes you look like Foxhound did in his ban thread, retarded. (Sorry Foxhound, I don't mean to insult you by comparing you to Reaver, but your ban thread to him fits nicely). ----- You joined CC (or were already in, don't remember) - to try and get them not to report us, and randomly start defending us. Plus, you were easily the most obvious one, I might have demo's of you cheating still, waving at me threw walls..... not like it matters, since you were detected.

2) Riddick spammed cheats in #paintball after his ban, so I don't see why anyone thinks he'll get unbanned. Jitspoe is reviewing the times for those who cheated - based off all the information he's collected. The people who distributed still get 1024 -- and he'll likely give most others still 256ish days, I'd assume.

3) Chalk didn't distribute, most people (or at least from what they've told me) - have forwarded the email they got it from to Jitspoe. The chain was: Random email (not sure who, but was told it was Jaypeak) -- To Cyntex -- Cyntex to pretty much everyone else. A few other people had the cheat who weren't in the email, no idea how they got it though (like Toxiic). The only reason people have been saying Chalk distributed, was because he got unbanned first so we've been jokingly saying stuff in #paintball in attempt to grab Jitspoe's attention.

4) A lot of the banned players "said" they evaded, and that it was "super easy" to evade - Riddick being one of them - but I've been gone at university, so I don't know how true it is.

Most cheating happen in groups - (when Navyseal and all them cheated --- that euro COD cheat that went around -- Ij spiked models etc...) -- People seem to think there's some deeper meaning to it in some posts, it was just a buncha kids who got offered a supposedly 'undetectable' cheat, and took it. It continued to spread once more people found out. I personally accepted them because I was going off to university and wouldn't have much time for the game anymore, but it's different reasoning per player. Like, Cyntex was doing it because he sucked and wanted to appear good. Some of the people deserve another chance and got an unfair time, but a lot of them deserve the current ban length.

If anyone is still set on needing proof of all this, they can just msg me on IRC and I can send them a screenshot or something of the email chain. Not sure why anybody would, since it's all been sent to Jitspoe anyways, but whatever. I'm "__" on IRC.

-Tyrone
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:32:34 PM by Tyrone »

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
1) im sure jitspoe would attest to the fact that i havent evaded. no need to defend myself any further then that

2) why change your story after you told me a few days ago that chalk used teamviewer to go onto cyntex's computer to distribute because cyntex couldnt figure it out. and i believe it was you who came up with the idea of telling everyone it was shockwave who distributed in an attempt to get shockwave banned for nothing. obviously thats not what happened but i wonder why you're still trying to cover for chalk by telling half the story. you gave him cyntexs name but not the one who went onto his computer and actually did the distributing.

3) as for evading it would seem you are probably the only one who would have had an easy time of it. being as you were at university.

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »
You told me you evaded the ban, whether you did or not is a different story. I don't care regardless - but you spammed links to cheats in #paintball after getting banned, so I doubt your time gets reduced.

Also - I never blamed shockwave for anything related to this situation. I told Jitspoe I got the cheats from cyntex, and forwarded the emails to him. Granted, I didn't like shk, so I did probably say to blame him, but I don't think anyone actually followed through with that. And wasn't the blaming shk thing before we got the cheats? I thought we assumed Shk sent it to Cyntex (since they were in MLG together), or something like that.

And, I'm sure jitspoe would attest to the fact that you cheated, so are you done denying that now?

Let's say that story of "Chalk going on teamviewer onto Cyntex's computer to send the cheats, because Cyntex didn't understand how to click send in an email (LOL?)" was true, it's impossible to prove it - and it happened on Cyntex's computer, so he'll serve the ban. If I went on teamviewer and hacked on your computer, from your account, it'd be YOU serving the ban. Cyntex would've had to allowed Chalk access to his computer, and he can moderate what Chalk is doing via teamviewer - Cyntex would be at fault, and still be the distributor, not Chalk. And that's assuming this is a true story, I was openly saying this in #paintball to try to get Jitspoe's attention as a joke.... didn't think people would take it serious.

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »
Geez...

Chalk didn't distribute. He's black... Can't even figure out Teamviewer.
Riddick hacked. We did a cool 1v1.
MyeRs is not as sexy as he was in highschool.

That's the truth.
Now let jitspoe do his thinggggg

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 02:06:10 PM »
can i just say, i've been trying to back out of this thing. i know it's not my place. people just keep dragging me into and saying i'm lying about what i heard (take it up with the person who told me) and using fancy law talk. i never once used case law in any of these posts :/

Either way, I agree with Unrated, the ban times should be fair. Jitspoe just hasn't gotten to it yet because he's still trying to figure some minor truths out. He's a very busy man... not sure what he does, but i bet he's very good at it. so

any ways, you're right jitspoe knows more info than i do, and i may not even know the truth. Just going by what i was told.

Don't understand why you're so interested in this topic, not sure if it's because you truly care about it... or if there's just nobody else who actively posts on this forum, so it seems like you're always posting......
- MyeRs

just took your place in the caring about DP department. sorry my paragraphs aren't up to par with yours in size and awesomeness.

oh and myers quote me using a law term kthx

Edit: that's not from my ban thread kthx

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
You told me you evaded the ban, whether you did or not is a different story. I don't care regardless - but you spammed links to cheats in #paintball after getting banned, so I doubt your time gets reduced.

Also - I never blamed shockwave for anything related to this situation. I told Jitspoe I got the cheats from cyntex, and forwarded the emails to him. Granted, I didn't like shk, so I did probably say to blame him, but I don't think anyone actually followed through with that. And wasn't the blaming shk thing before we got the cheats? I thought we assumed Shk sent it to Cyntex (since they were in MLG together), or something like that.

And, I'm sure jitspoe would attest to the fact that you cheated, so are you done denying that now?

Let's say that story of "Chalk going on teamviewer onto Cyntex's computer to send the cheats, because Cyntex didn't understand how to click send in an email (LOL?)" was true, it's impossible to prove it - and it happened on Cyntex's computer, so he'll serve the ban. If I went on teamviewer and hacked on your computer, from your account, it'd be YOU serving the ban. Cyntex would've had to allowed Chalk access to his computer, and he can moderate what Chalk is doing via teamviewer - Cyntex would be at fault, and still be the distributor, not Chalk. And that's assuming this is a true story, I was openly saying this in #paintball to try to get Jitspoe's attention as a joke.... didn't think people would take it serious.
hello MyeRs :D nice to see u on forums.

Tyrone(MyeRs)

• PGP
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 11:03:12 AM »
Foxhound - You only use the highschool law terms when defending stuff, so your ban thread is the main spot I've noticed it. I haven't been around forums in months, so I haven't seen to much else. Just noticed in the last few days you post everywhere, and usually it's a relatively useless - unneeded, post.

Also, your posts are nowhere near as good as mine ever were, ever back when I was like 12 I was smarter than you.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 06:15:57 PM »
ouch words DO hurt :(

(another useless post)

I still bet you couldn't find a post by me that has anything law like in it even if you searched all of my posts (excluding the ban thread) :P you give me to much credit. or belittle me for something that i don't do :/