Author Topic: Wallhack, Multiple/Shared Accounts: idias  (Read 9808 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Wallhack, Multiple/Shared Accounts: idias
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:26:06 AM »
Profile for [LauReN] ||Player ID:   84585
Names registered:   creatine, violeta, g0dlike, moderator, zephanion, lullaby, phenomenom, ckreka, idias, lauren
Active Clan:   Kicking ugly children
Former Clans:   Noob Killers, team_aMbition, AbSurd Gaming, one hit kill, [QeHs.B], unlimited.gaming, Infinite plague, Corporation oF Tyrannosaurus.rex, FarmStarz, Funky Dancing Duckies, apex, xZiled, Bara a Zbyna, Status Quo Upbringing, Junior Breed, New Breed, Violent Breed, Kaguya, Operation 7, Really?, Memento Mori!, Fear Without End, Virtual Threat, The Rising Ashes, Team c2o, Pyscho Ballers, Second To None, Rotten Paint, Insignia, insane, Vitalfusion , Team X, Inner Sanctum, Crunk Gaming, kRuMp Gaming, .cReative., #team_wait, [QeHs]
ICQ Number:   627-285-064
Forum Name:   idias

Biography:
Idias_ <3's Steven MyeRs

Profile for tReBz ||Player ID:   143963
Names registered:   trebz, babel, maliksha, extcy, grassh0pper
Active Clan:   .uToX.
Former Clans:   Free[Z]ed Team, Forgotten

Profile for [fDuky]wasHey ||Player ID:   62679
Names registered:   roboticarm, washey
Active Clan:   Funky Dancing Duckies
Former Clans:   MeMi Juniors, Repent Vengeance, [BTF/b], Onbekende Grootheden, Sado Maso Killas, Forgotten, Ultimate Jumperzz, real Players, 8imprecise killer noob, Paint Paradise, Dance Gavin Dance!, Clean Sweep Order, Insignia, Second To None, Three Kings, Bio Hazard, Kicking ugly children, kr3w, apex, #team_wait, Bara a Zbyna, Into Eternity, team rQ, Czech Team, Forgot for you, Team c2o, #nSn

Profile for dyrdek ||Player ID:   56746
Names registered:   krutov
Former Clans:   New Era, Only Masters, valiant genocide, nice<3, valiant Genocide Trainess, nice<5, .n!faculty|, #team_wait, ownexi

Biography:
wannabe good

Potentially related:

84988   pR0to'
49962   painted
89813   [VioLeT]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:04:26 AM by jitspoe »

phenix

• Stingray
Re: Multiple/Shared Accounts: idias
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 09:56:20 AM »
First he addmited .
And he shared its not his multi
So the ban should be 8 days ...
Have u fun to ban everyone for nothing to ruin this game ?

xico

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 10:04:07 AM »
WTF?
--' Bah
banned for nothing pffffff.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »
seriously jitspoe. let me be the first one to tell you. that this is getting rather sad. this game is 99.9% dead and not getting any better. Most of the matching scene has been banned and thats basically the entire game and everyone here knows it. Words cant even describe what this post makes me think about the future of the game.

xico

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
Its just a friend --'
jitspoe
you banned me for 16 days and i addmited --'.
And now you banned Idias for nothing ?
Nice. --'

Sporti

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 10:10:45 AM »
omg... gj jitspoe

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:01 AM »
Rules are simple, if someone broke them he will be punished. And it's better to be rigoristic rather than let cheaters and multiaccounters ruin this game.
Don't cry. 16 days? Blah.
You broke rules? Yes. So punishment, EOT.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »
84988   pR0to'
49962   painted
89813   [VioLeT]
First off... I get that you just base that on your log files and stuff, but I always laugh when someone gets banned and I read the "potentially related". Anyway I'll just clear this one out.
#1 - Pr0to is a friend of mine
#2 - Painted is also a friend of mine, as can be prooved quite easily by most people that still remember him, maybe even your own committee members like kyuuchi or perhaps zimt (dunno if he remembers him)
#3 - I play allday with violet. When you banned me I was playing at the moment with him, so highly doubt I can switch from one DP to another just to play.

Anyhow... I got a lot of friends that play this game and none of them are my multi. Only thing I did was sharing accounts, nothing else. For example, speedhunter's account probably only has hits on xico's house, same goes for perhaps baboyino (both "potentially related" to xico's ban). trebz, pr0to, etc, they just play DP whenever they're in either mine or xico's house. They don't care about DP enough to actually take the time to play it, so they just end up playing it whenever they get on our houses. Still I did share the accounts so the ban is far.
Weird you didn't find any hits for baboyin in my house oO' Nor painted. Guess they haven't been here for a while now...

Rules are simple, if someone broke them he will be punished. And it's better to be rigoristic rather than let cheaters and multiaccounters ruin this game.
I did not cry, I was just wondering if I could get the ban time reduced. Ask anyone, my reaction was the same as yours: "it's just 16 days". I accept my punishment for the things I did do, which is just the sharing accounts.
I have the feeling you just posted here because I sort of called you out on that other "localstats" thread, still, thanks for your input.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »
to clear up the difference between "admitting" and "cooperating":

admitting;
To inform Jitspoe or any committee member before you get reported.

cooperating;
To help the Jitspoe or any committee member when being contacted because of a report or logs from Jitspoe.

Idias obviously cooperated (which is an example of how these things should happen), and did not admit in this case.

As far as I know, the bantime halving is only for cheaters. The only way to get an 8 day ban for having multiple accounts, is informing Jitspoe or the committee, before getting reported.

I've decided to make a slight change in the way ban times work for cheaters. 

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »

10 bucks says you'd be complaining also if you got banned randomly.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 01:11:06 PM »
MOFO: He obviously didn't get banned randomly. Looking at Pvtjimmy's post shows Idias cooperated, so he knew a ban was coming.

Also, I like Idias' Biography.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
MOFO: He obviously didn't get banned randomly. Looking at Pvtjimmy's post shows Idias cooperated, so he knew a ban was coming.

Also, I like Idias' Biography.

True it wasn't obvious but still enough is enough.

and his bio is a lie.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »
It is fairly obvious. The bans that are given are given for a reason. Jitspoe does not have to give anyone a reason as to why a person is banned. He does this out of fairness and to give people a heads up about individuals who do not play by the rules. Always remember that. So, yeah, it was obvious. Idias is a great guy who made a poor judgement call. I have been guilty of that myself. He was banned just like the other individuals that have shared accounts.

Enough is enough? So you would rather allow people to cheat and get away with it? I don't understand that. Just doesn't make sense.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 04:52:24 PM »
It is fairly obvious. The bans that are given are given for a reason. Jitspoe does not have to give anyone a reason as to why a person is banned. He does this out of fairness and to give people a heads up about individuals who do not play by the rules. Always remember that. So, yeah, it was obvious. Idias is a great guy who made a poor judgement call. I have been guilty of that myself. He was banned just like the other individuals that have shared accounts.

Enough is enough? So you would rather allow people to cheat and get away with it? I don't understand that. Just doesn't make sense.

Question is how does sharing accounts. count as cheating? In this case there was no cheating involved.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 05:21:32 PM »
Question is how does sharing accounts. count as cheating? In this case there was no cheating involved.

It's not 'cheating' but it can be used to get an advantage. Either way, it was a rule set and should be followed, if it's not a punishment is provided. That's all there is to it. I'm sure he rather remove all rule breakers then run a more active game for people who have broken his rules. He puts time into improving a game and just asks a few simple rules.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
I don't really know why you guys are actually fighting this, I appreciate it. Really, I do. But my only question was to whether I could get my ban time reduced or not.
I shared accounts which is quite a stupid way to get banned for. Should have hacked some. Would look cooler at the eyes of a couple people in this game (Kidding, obviously). I still disagree with the name of the topic, shouldn't have the "Multiple" in there just the shared, but hey, who am I to argue.

Payl: Yes I broke the rules, yes I get the punishment. Why did you just state the obvious? Did I say my ban was unfair at any point? Don't think so.
MOFO: I get your point but the rules were made and letting someone go around the rules just because they're active within the community creates a "loophole". From that point on you couldn't ban anyone else for breaking that rule.
Flip: Thank you.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
k. and why do you lie in your biography. lol thats not good for Myers' self-esteem

MarawaNa

• VM-68
Idias wallhack
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »
hi, i was lookin through my screenshots, and saw some i received from others, and this one is idias's, maybe wallhack? or glitch idk, reportin him because he is already banned, wont report any heckers i know in ex

check for yourself

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/sshot035c.jpg/

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 03:57:03 PM »
Merging this with his other ban thread.  He was already banned for this, so I don't see the point in starting a new thread on it.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Wallhack, Multiple/Shared Accounts: idias
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »
It's like 'Spot what's wrong'. Haha.