Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: ToXiiC  (Read 32053 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: ToXiiC
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »
First of all the solid blue and etc doesnt help in dark areas so i m sorry to tell u this

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:07 PM »
can u reduce my ban time thank you
[to 24 days??]

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »
I guess it depends on the tone of the color.

Bright, solid, blue colors are harder to see when they're strafing and jump so high that they're touching the sky. It maybe harder to see against bright foliage.

Dark, red, solid colors maybe harder to see on maps that have night skies and brick buildings.

Maybe yellow could be hard to see on very bright maps with bright foliage and bright maps like Battle at the Cinema.

I'm not sure about purple.

I understand he is a friend of yours but you are stretching this. History shows that people change things for one or two reasons. 1) to get an advantage  2) to improve the over-all ambiance of the game. The majority do it for reason 1. I hardly doubt someone would change player models to make the game HARDER. That leaves only one reason. If the person is willing to change the color of the players than I would guess they are not above changing the other textures as well. 

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »
I understand he is a friend of yours but you are stretching this.

He is not a freind of mine. I was just trying to answer Jitspoe's question. Maybe they think the game is too easy so they want it to be harder.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 01:21:06 AM »
can u reduce my ban time thank you
[to 24 days??]
You broke rules. You can't modify models etc. . And you are not first. Everyone got same ban length for that. So, why we should reduce your time?
I have great idea: If you want to reduce your ban time to 0 days, don't ever cheat. Easy? Yes, but too hard to people listed on banlist. So enjoy your free time.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 06:41:41 AM »
I guess it makes the game more challenging because it will make them harder to see when they're in front of barrels.

I suggest anyone who wants to make the game more challenging joins up the #paintball on IRC and plays some matches with the match scene. I assume this will be challenging enough for over 85% of all the public server players :)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
I suggest anyone who wants to make the game more challenging joins up the #paintball on IRC and plays some matches with the match scene. I assume this will be challenging enough for over 85% of all the public server players :)

+1 --- I've matched ToXiiC a few times, and let's just say he was nowhere near talented, don't think he was looking for a disadvantage ;)

He is not a freind of mine. I was just trying to answer Jitspoe's question. Maybe they think the game is too easy so they want it to be harder.

I've got a task for you... watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6_ntI6crw --- then go watch ANY other DP2 video. The straight colours are WAY easier to see.

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 09:04:52 AM »
I've got a task for you... watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6_ntI6crw --- then go watch ANY other DP2 video. The straight colours are WAY easier to see.

I guess you're right.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 03:28:10 PM »
kk ill tell u this i did this to make the game look better like for example make models have ed hardy and guns too. secound i didnt read the rules since i know now i wont mod this game and already reset the game.Myers you matched me when i go afk for the whole game to when i was a nub k dont tell u that i dont have talent.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »
i dont see any advantage to what i had done

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 09:43:45 PM »
i dont see any advantage to what i had done
Doesn't matter. Now you know not to do it. I really don't see how it would make the game look better.

Also, as any cop will tell you, ignorance of the rules is no excuse. When you installed the game, you agreed to the terms that were spelled out in the installer, whether you read them or not.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »
wtf? that video actually made the game look worse. but hey. rules are rules what can u do about it.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »
Y is it that my brother is banned ?
for a 1000+? and y m i banned for a  1000+day ban with no F*** prove

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »
If u think this is funny hahaha ur got me .... jitspoop u know whats wrong with u ?
u ban me for no F in RESON GIVE me the Prove that i had cheats/mods.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »
and yet u cant prove anything
dude this is the reson y this game is dying cuz ur a crazy admin and banned me for no reson i GOT NO MOD.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »
UR F*@#% DETECTION IS A meddling FAIL THIS BAN HAS JUST PROVED THAT AND NOTHING ELSE.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 04:59:49 PM »
YE GOOD JOB Jitspoop u dont know If i had mods then explan me these vid

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 05:08:57 PM »
Is eZy your brother?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »
WOW ARE U STUPID
ILL GIVE U A VID FOR THAT TOO SO U CAN SHUT up

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »
WOW ARE U STUPID
ILL GIVE U A VID FOR THAT TOO SO U CAN SHUT up
So is that a yes or no?

Is that demo from the time you most recently played?