Author Topic: SZ_GetSpace overflow  (Read 2972 times)

x3m157

• PGP
SZ_GetSpace overflow
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:23:04 PM »
Hi, all, hope you can help me with this. I posted a question about this on gaming.stackexchange.com [here] and I haven't gotten so much as a comment. Anyways:

When I try to start a match in Digital Paint: Paintball 2 I get a huge amount of error messages after I click 'Start Game'.
The error message is:

SZ_GetSpace: overflow
WARNING: msg overflowed for x3m157

(x3m157 is my username). Any idea what is causing this? The map I'm trying to load is pball_shred. Thanks!

EDIT: After I do this, if I press ESC to get back to the main menu and click 'Join Game', the game I tried to start shows up on the list, but when I try to join, I get the same error messages

EDIT #2: This doesn't change if I change the map that I am trying to have the match on.
The changing elim time does not affect anything either.

« Reason for editing: fixed link »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:05:06 PM by webhead »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: SZ_GetSpace overflow
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:12:49 PM »
Have you changed any settings, like the number of paint grenades?

x3m157

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
Yes. I set the number of paintgrens and smokegrens equal to the max number of players. Other than that, nothing really. I had originally set the elim time to 0, but I changed that to 3 (the same as the syncmaster's cable server) and nothing changed.

x3m157

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »
OK, I cut the total number of grens in half (from 40 to 20 total [equal paint and smoke]) and it works now! Thanks!