Author Topic: My old account I've never logged into (Multi Abnormal, D1ktator)  (Read 8971 times)

abnormal

• Autococker
Hey,
I just found out that there's a thingie next log in called "forgot user name?". I hit it luckiliy and I found my old account (almost 5 years old) I never activated (I was a newbie and I didn't know how), but I would like the ID number, because it's much lower :D.

Your account ID is 23527

You can log in with the following name: d1ktator

could you please merge it with my normal account:
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=36157
You can ban me for multiaccount, although I've never used that 1st one. I play only on ic3y's Q2 jumpserver and I think there's no dplogin check so whatever :D.

Peace, Ab
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:26:22 PM by abnormal »

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
Re: My old account I've never logged into (Multi Abnormal, D1ktator)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »
atleast u were honest :)

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
Cheers for admitting to it (even if with senseless purpose)
Committee ( http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22671.0 )

f3l1x

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:56:07 PM »
Cheers for admitting to it (even if with senseless purpose)
Committee ( http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22671.0 )

I wanna see result of it :)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »
so you were the one who blocked that name for all those years >:(

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »
If he will be banned for that, i will laugh hard. Isn't it senseless to ban for reporting self and telling sorry? Accounts should be merged or not activated should be deleted, thats all.... ^.^

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
@Jimmy: No you wanted d1ktaker and he had d1ktator... Understandable mistake.
@Payl: From his post I didn't see him saying sorry! Still no it isn't. He could've easily avoided reporting himself and telling sorry if he didn't break the rules. Yeah, he did the right thing by just admitting it but he still he broke the rules. I'm surprised actually, you usually stand by the rules in a very extreme way, or atleast you did in my case... And I said I was sorry  >:(. We know he was just a newbie and didn't know any better, that's why the committee exists, we debate on issues and decided how to act upon it.
With that being said, I will laugh hard next time I see you saying "Rules aren't meant to be broken no matter what"

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 03:00:25 PM »
Although Abnormal is one of the cooler Czechs, he has to same rules to follow as anyone else. Therefore I consider this "admitting", which will be 'punished' with a gentle handling.

You can ban me for multiaccount, although I've never used that 1st one

Furthermore, he doesn't even seem to care about being banned or not.

f3l1x

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 04:02:41 PM »
Although Abnormal is one of the cooler Czechs, he has to same rules to follow as anyone else. Therefore I consider this "admitting", which will be 'punished' with a gentle handling.

Thx, that you didn't forget me. It could hurt :-D

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
If he will be banned for that, i will laugh hard. Isn't it senseless to ban for reporting self and telling sorry? Accounts should be merged or not activated should be deleted, thats all.... ^.^
Only One Account Per Person
1. One. Uno. Un. Once you've registered an account, you can add multiple player names to it, so there should be no need for additional accounts. Registering more than one account may result in a global ban from all game servers.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 11:10:07 AM »
But wait, he didn't used his second account. He never activated it. So he just want to fix it, he didn't used it to break rules.
Also, my friend emailed Jitspoe like month with just same problem, he just wanted to delete his multiacc (not activated). Jitspoe deleted it and sent mail "don't do it again". Reason? Write mail to Jitspoe. Committeers are mad.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »
Yes, my Q2Jumpserv dont check. There can play banned player too

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
I could've sworn I saw something about accidentally making a multiple account results in no ban... I'm not sure if that was Jitspoe saying it to some newbie or something but I for some reason recall it.

Considering he never activated it, which means he never logged into it, I don't see how this can result in a ban. The only way you could justify a ban in my opinion is saying: Since you're merging the accounts to give him the lower player ID, it's like he had 2 accounts, or something along those lines. So really if you merge it should be 8 days, otherwise it should just not be a ban. I still don't think there should be a ban, but that's just how I see it. The fact it was never activated is the main reason for my opinion.

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 01:20:18 PM »
You can ban me for multiaccount, although I've never used that 1st one. I play only on ic3y's Q2 jumpserver and I think there's no dplogin check so whatever :D.

Peace, Ab

Are you ok with the ban because you have ic3y's jumpmod server to play on? This is one of the things I want to prevent, so if you do get banned for this, you will get banned by me from the jumpmod server as well.

I really don't want to ban people for innocent mistakes, but the way you're handling this isn't acceptable. Take the ban seriously.

Yes, my Q2Jumpserv dont check. There can play banned player too

I'd ask this privately but since we're both here, is it possible to connect the jumpmod server to the dplogin system? If yes, why isn't it?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
I really don't want to ban people for innocent mistakes, but the way you're handling this isn't acceptable. Take the ban seriously.

Thanks for this wise words and back-up of the committee work. However, please don't add any ban yet. There is a discussion about this in the committee section with 10 people, each with an own opinion, and I suggest to finalize the discussion there before taking any over accelerated decisions here.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »
I'd ask this privately but since we're both here, is it possible to connect the jumpmod server to the dplogin system? If yes, why isn't it?

It's possible I think, but I dont want it.
Hacks are useless for the Jump. So Free for All.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:51:13 PM by frugglepajamas »

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 05:21:26 PM »
Speedhack isnt that useless for a good time :S

Send me a demo from dopjump with speedhack. Ty.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 07:08:14 AM »
Are you ok with the ban because you have ic3y's jumpmod server to play on? This is one of the things I want to prevent, so if you do get banned for this, you will get banned by me from the jumpmod server as well.

I take this realistic. The point is, if you think that it collides with the meaning of the word "seriously".
However, I wouldn't care if I got banned from jump servers either.. I'm graduating in 2 weeks and I'd appreciate some obstacle for me not to play pb and thereby distracting myself from learning..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »
But wait, he didn't used his second account. He never activated it. So he just want to fix it, he didn't used it to break rules.
Also, my friend emailed Jitspoe like month with just same problem, he just wanted to delete his multiacc (not activated). Jitspoe deleted it and sent mail "don't do it again". Reason? Write mail to Jitspoe. Committeers are mad.
The difference here is that abnormal did activate that account and logged into it a few times on the web.  He just didn't play with the account.