Author Topic: [Evading Ban]ToXiiC  (Read 4892 times)

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
[Evading Ban]ToXiiC
« on: January 10, 2013, 07:39:00 PM »
ToXiiC evades his ban with playing on his own server (sv_login 0). I think that isn't allowed and his bantime should be reset.

Chalk

• VM-68
Re: [Evading Ban]ToXiiC
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 08:07:32 PM »
lol wtf? he cant use HIS server?

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:44:46 PM »
I think it's not allowed to play online if you are baned.

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:03:12 PM »
Is it a private/LAN server? I don't think LAN servers show up on the server list for everyone to see. But I'm not sure.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
Sure you can start a homeserver, but the other players have a really bad ping.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 09:17:30 PM »
I think any online play at all would be evading. I don't think his ban should be reset, I think it should be quadrupled.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
wow...reset his 900 day ban because he plays on a server that he provides and has login disabled? if you don't wanna play with him then gtfo his server lol...

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 10:31:13 PM »
freee my nigggaaa tox 2013

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 10:32:57 PM »
As much as I think toxiic is a detective, I dont think his ban should be reset for the reasons presented.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 10:51:49 PM »
i think. i think. i think. intercourse u. heres teh facts:

1.tox is #1 at life and should be made an honary member of the communiontity
2.i volunteer to take my cousins ban for him if it means more orange juice for the children

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 06:08:39 AM »
Well, I remember way back when. Playing on your own hosted server while banned was allowed.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 02:38:02 AM »
from what i remember the rules always been that you can host a server, but it can't report back in. its essentially a lan server. if it shows up on the serverbrowser it's illegal.

this toxiic guy seems to have nonstop negative threads. the dozen times i've looked at forums in the past few years seems to always have him involved in some absurd bs.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27:15 AM »
ToXiiC surely is NOT ban evoiding here, he is making profit of the system's rules and plays with that on dp still.
It is not his fault but the communities, you should of editted the community rules then....
I have no clue what your problem with him is but i am sure you are an multi-accounter....

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »
Capone, relax you know nothing. Toxic is a nuisance. Hes been evading bans for a while now. He also hacked older players accounts. Mewa is not a "Multi"

Trying to stick up for toxic... bad choice.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 12:01:57 AM »
Maybe I'm just antagonizing, but I'm curious as to how you're "sure you are a multi-accounter", or did you just pull this certainty out of your ass.

I'm also wondering why every person in this thread defending toxiic has spelling issues. Feel free to reply without spelling properly.

Jitspoe, whats the ruling on hosting a server while banned. Am I remembering right that it can't ping back to dplogin.com/be on the serverlist?

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 02:33:07 AM »
Jitspoe, whats the ruling on hosting a server while banned. Am I remembering right that it can't ping back to dplogin.com/be on the serverlist?

I'm not jitspoe but he cannot prevent people from running private servers even if he wanted to.  He can however prevent people from using his dplogin service (serverlist / global login). 

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 09:30:05 AM »
Capone, relax you know nothing. Toxic is a nuisance. Hes been evading bans for a while now. He also hacked older players accounts. Mewa is not a "Multi"

Trying to stick up for toxic... bad choice.
Not that i enjoy standing up for people who have a ''BAD BACKGROUND'' but why dont you go around and see it once yourself? People make fun out of the bad ones, making them even worse.
My point is just to clear out that he is allowed to do this, because IF he did NOT ban avoid and he created his own server and the server browsers ping it and show it to us, we freely can use it

@Mewa, i dont care about the ' or the '' or the . or the , that is written, im not writing an god darn message to the queen of england ey?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 06:29:07 PM »
Id vote that he cant even run his own server. Kids a low life scumbag.