Author Topic: LOLZSHKSUX?  (Read 9326 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
LOLZSHKSUX?
« on: July 28, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »
http://oi52.tinypic.com/amdpp1.jpg

omg we beat shk 50-0 in Butt Penetrators debut and been undefeated ever since!@!!! its pretty cool, we are kinda a big deal right now and are the up and coming best. he thinks he good? fLMAO. 1 of his best maps to. 24-3 nt nt nt.... OHSSHEETT WTF MY HAX ARE ON.

So yeah, basically me turning myself in. To all those who want to say " LMFAOOO HE HACKED HE WAS NEVER GOOD " , well folks I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not the case. I really started hacking about a week ago, maybe a week and a half. Bout the time I deleted MyeRs from my account and added sn1p3r1993. Because MyeRs was a good guy who liked to help the community, but sn1p3r1993 was a bad influence omg he jacked the account and cheated I wasn't impressed. But I guess it was my account so I'll take ownership. I was on vacation the whole time, and mowing my line at the same time, AND playing building sentry guns.

So now a little rant about reasonings:
- Jitspoe rejected eR33t's offer to help this game, so I realized the cheat detection would stay bad. I ended up finding hacks (which turns out were one of the first ones to turn up on google on my first search I did) and turns out, undetectable! What a coincidence. If little kids can stumble upon cheats for this game and go undetected (I know of players who have used it the last 2+ months) for a long period of time, then really you need to do something. Let's just say Jitspoe, your cheat detection got outplayed by some kids who are >14 years old. Names will not be mentioned.

While wallhacking I played on servers that supposedly have Cullent. Yeah well, with hacks that draw the player on the wall, cullent does nothing at all. Literally, it's a joke....

Now, some people accused me before I ever hacked for the last few years, well now that I used them nothing changed. Nobody changed their opinions and started hackusating any more (well until the last few days where I made it extremely obvious)... and well it just shows how easy it is to hide. This also got me to find a lot more players who are cheating (whether they deny it or not) as I see them look at me through walls, put their crosshairs directly on players, etc... and I realize how easy it is to hide. Many other hackused players do cheat, and wont get caught because most of the people with the power to do something don't understand people don't always make it blatant. If I was +20 1st map, I'd aim to be evens to slightly neg the next. It's all in the guessing that changes a regular player from a hacking player attempting to hide their cheat.

Also, I found out why committee screenshot fails. When people see a committee member - or somebody who has recently been in the committee - they do not hack. They know of the remote screenshots, so they don't use it. With a toggle-wallhack, you don't do anything. It's not like you enter the server with the hacks on, you just turn it on when there's no committee members present and don't hack pubs (incase committee members are hiding under alias').

Me reporting myself is just because I was going to uninstall the game anyways, so whatevz. This game's a fun game, but it's just not active enough which is completely a cause of the terrible development. (That's a shout-out to you jits!!!!) We realize you have other things to do, but let other people help then.

So I'll prob check in on this thread once or twice again, so feel free to rage or toss out anything you'd like to know and I'll answer you. We can chitchat again cause I'll know yah miss mehh. I can't think of anything else to say about it, just the detection sucks, more people leave then come back, and TF2 is more fun.

omg let's end on a shoutouts!!! might's well make this super long.
PS: while I'm getting everything out, incase I ever did decide I want to come back in a year or so after this ban is up and this games somehow alive and super active, I do not have any multiple accounts.

SHOUTOUTZ:

Ivo Dias, qtpie funny lil kid.
Shk, u take dp 2srs, we all know you hack but its okay, i <3 you. >o.O<
CheMiCaL, big ragesauce, WhaTTHE[CHAMPIONS]?!
Juiicy, hop off u copy meh 2much.
Riddick, legit I cant stand you...
Zimtstern: sry I didnt hack vT infront of you really obviously like i promised, irl ok?
Olbaid, you're essentially my best friend............
dystro, omg i like you. You're raging/hackusations are the reason I kept playing this long.
Chalk, black.
Quix, my brother <3 i trained him irl.
payl, omg I love you come back. you were smart guy on da foramz.
Jitspoe, making amazing cheat detection and developing this game so much!!!!!!!!!! in 4 yrs nothing changed! vintage swag.
Cusoman, u refused to hack with us and went on about how you want to help the game, then you get banned before us for something from 3 years ago when you only ever gave me hacks that time LOL!
nub, buffalo sucks
skeet, go on a diet
fl1p, thx for being my committee leak<3 :))))))
Deranged, training meh before and getting me into IRC clans
Dirtytaco, for making Pbcup_sassault
TiNi, for getting his name from the lockerroom... (same for his bro)
Rick/elit3, FLAWLESSSSSSSSS
EDIT: DuDe, you filthy hick who runs threw lines and +attacks.... letsmeetupandbang? HAPPYBIRFDAY!

THE REST OF YOU ARE LEWZERS WHO MEAN NOTHING TO ME. but actually its like 2am, and I was just asking people on ts3 to list names so I could get this to go longer.

SEE YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE. STAY CLASSY DP ;)

shep

• VM-68
Re: LOLZSHKSUX?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:03:59 AM »
lol

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 12:07:34 AM »
You forgot shep...
#awkz

Man thanks for putting me first <3

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 04:25:16 AM »
Flawlessssss

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 06:29:16 AM »
tl;dr what happened?

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 06:38:26 AM »
Hacked because Jitspoe wouldn't let er33t help him.... LOL dumbest reason ever.  Jitspoe should never let anyone see the cheat detection except members of the development team.  ESPECIALLY not a computer engineer from er33t.  Banned from my servers for life.  Bye

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:44 AM »
NUB

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 07:18:56 AM »
No shoutout even after the leeg? :*( female dog
Oh and cullent works fine, er33t turned it off. I just tested locally using my super homebrew detectahax.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 07:26:31 AM »
Excuses..complaints..excuses. This is how you could have helped:

Once again, if you know of any cheats that you think are not being detected, send them to jitspoeAyahooDcom.

Seeing the multiple threads of others doing the same as you, looks like you were pretty much the most influential member in the DP matching scene, NA that is. It's a shame. If DP's most influential/active member was anti-cheating, I can't help but wonder where the others would fall..

But thats life huh, monkey see monkey do.

@Idias/chalk: Disappointed to say the least, we taught you better.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 07:42:22 AM »
lmao, kitty way to leave

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 07:45:54 AM »
Everybody had their attention? Good, ban the h4X0rs and lock these threads.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »
Wow.. I thought sn1p3r1993 was MyeRs, but hes just some random who took the account? and what is cullent? Who is er33t? He is old player? How did chalk get black? Someone please clear some of this up for me.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
Superman, oh no not banned from servers I never used before and wont use after!!!!! plz no. I plan on coming back and being a super productive member!!! like, really? I'm getting banned, I don't care at all about this game. And I was leaving anyways, the fact that nothing happens ever, and the game just continues to go less active is the main reason. I wanted to test the cheat detection was the reason for hacking. I also realized how easy it is to hide cheats. But you'd think people would be less mad that somebody hacked for a week then turned themself in rather then all the people who hack and get detected.

Skadoosh, I didn't want to help. I gave up on this game a while ago, just was playing in my spare time. Everytime myself, or anyone else tried to help it got shot down. Sure I could've turned in the hacks, but I didn't hack and didn't know which hacks were undetectable. And you assume it was all my influencing people to hack, which is incorrect considering I wasn't the first to use these.

Viciouz, as far as I was aware Cullent was on eR33t and x servers, both didn't change the cheats I used at all.

Pvtjimmy omg I forgot your shout out.................. the best english speaking european!<3

NUB

Plowed you long before using them, and while using them you were one of the few I was 100% sure was wallhacking back. I can provide demo's of this, while showing my demo's to show how people can hide them. The little looks at the wall right at me are pretty blatant.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
If you really don't care just leave.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »
THANKS MYERS FOR THE SHOUT OUT

i really did enjoy this time period of being `banned`for nothing :D

looks like dp is reaching its final days - - now everyone get a life!

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
TiNi you crazy? We all turning to multi-gaming. We're even bigger no-lifers now <3

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 12:05:11 PM »
This is pretty dumb. Everybody "leaves" by hacking. Way to be original.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »
Plowed you long before using them, and while using them you were one of the few I was 100% sure was wallhacking back. I can provide demo's of this, while showing my demo's to show how people can hide them. The little looks at the wall right at me are pretty blatant.

LoL, ye pls show me ;)  100% sure ? Thank you Myers :)
With this statement u just say that im good ; )
Thanks, but everybody who hacks is a NUB for me.
GG

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »
you never could beat us even without hacks GG scrub. and no one is saying you're good lmfao! you wallhack and still go negative roflmao. it's so easy to tell if someone wallhacks while wallhacking, yours and flyovers crosshair would be on people 24/7 not even moving it. and following people through walls and lining right where they come out without any recon.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
you never could beat us even without hacks GG scrub. and no one is saying you're good lmfao! you wallhack and still go negative roflmao. it's so easy to tell if someone wallhacks while wallhacking, yours and flyovers crosshair would be on people 24/7 not even moving it. and following people through walls and lining right where they come out without any recon.

ye, sure. How people can fool themselves. : )