Author Topic: Cheat Detected: CheMiCaL / VaNity  (Read 20570 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected CheMiCaL.
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »
Gonass you can ask Jitspoe yourself, it is the truth. We were pm'd by 'someone' telling us they had an undetectable hack they've used for the last few months. We used them, and bam! we got bored and turned outselves in. We figured stopping was stupid cause we'd just eventually get banned, so turning ourselves in was the best choice.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2011, 07:35:02 PM »
Gonass you can ask Jitspoe yourself, it is the truth. We were pm'd by 'someone' telling us they had an undetectable hack they've used for the last few months. We used them, and bam! we got bored and turned outselves in. We figured stopping was stupid cause we'd just eventually get banned, so turning ourselves in was the best choice.

How Cute.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »

So if someone just happens to say here's a hack you jump right on it?  So if it happened during the league you would've used it.  If you did you seem to have gotten away with it and wouldn't admit to it anyways. 

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »
So if someone just happens to say here's a hack you jump right on it?  So if it happened during the league you would've used it.  If you did you seem to have gotten away with it and wouldn't admit to it anyways. 

I made a huge thread about when I hacked. Like 15 people hacked the last week, got bored, figured playing legit after was stupid cause we'd all get caught eventually so we just reported ourselves on forums and saved jitspoe time. But think what you will sirski.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »
Or I can keep arguing, for the sake of it

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
Previous ban thread: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18534

IP: 207.6.49.164 = 207.6.49.164

DPLogin ID: 69417

Setting ban times to 1024+ for now, until I can sort through this mess.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2011, 01:55:26 PM »
Never realized "chemical" is not his only forum account. banned the old one, even though he hasn't used it since registering the new one.