Author Topic: See ya in hell...  (Read 8819 times)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: See ya in hell...
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 09:41:40 AM »
yeah, nades doesnt works, bullet throw in player and nothing... cheat detection still isnt good, and still is here some cheat what is using many players for long time..
if u banned someone after 2 years since he used it, cheat detection doesnt work on 100%..maybe not on 50% :D
and with 13y old admins of servers (k&s) is this worst :D

so here is question -> 90% games are about some skill, (here hacks + lucks>nondie<) is ideal way to be best?is this game is in the next 10%...  part of waste!
is normal  lie to players? about cheat detection, "nondie bug", etc.? (http://www.youtube.com/user/prozajik428#p/a/u/0/FoY3o1ksog8)
and now, do you think this communnitty get new players with this problems? srsly dont be naive

If this game really was that bad, you wouldn't bother posting here.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 09:46:09 AM »
haha nice video and yeah the game is bad when it comes to things like that but its still a good game tho

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »
No matter how things go here ... I will quit playing when you pry my mouse from my cold dead carpal tunnel infected hand. 8)

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 04:10:38 AM »
If this game really was that bad, you wouldn't bother posting here.

yeah, this game has some good part. but when i started play, nades work, players dying (nondie bug since b31), and i didnt know about hack2much in pb...
but now? :D i didnt talk about that "how is this game death or bad" but about that if this game has some chance to get new players and active comunnitty..
and im just saying that, with all these problems this game proly never grow up and never get new players...

and the next question is " should i still play?"  and a few active players quit too, if communnity stayed here like today.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 04:42:09 AM »
Funny how you talk about "some cheat what is using many players for a long time" and still don't do anything. Sounds like you should know names but decided to cry instead of handing in your buddies. Way to be part of the problem, with which "this game proly never grow up".

€: Oh and btw, usually players use cheats, not the other way around. Although some people try to use this as an apology, it is NOT true.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 04:51:37 AM »
The problem in DP2 is that everybody cries over everything, but only a very selective group of people are willing to actually change something. All the others just rage that small group for not working on their personal priorities.

As I've said at least 100 times before, I don't see why it's justified to cry over "all the bad things" in this game, if you are not contributing to the development of this game yourself.

STeam

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 05:27:19 AM »
The problem in DP2 is that everybody cries over everything, but only a very selective group of people are willing to actually change something. All the others just rage that small group for not working on their personal priorities.

As I've said at least 100 times before, I don't see why it's justified to cry over "all the bad things" in this game, if you are not contributing to the development of this game yourself.

yeah, how players can help? reported "nondie" bug -> jistpoe said problem is in map... ofc well.... change 60% maps :D
cheat detection -> again lie hard, " pb has rly good anticheat", ......
nade bug -> how long is this problem here? still not fixed...
problem isnt in players, but in ..... ^^
now tell me how players can help?

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 06:35:18 AM »
It's impossible to argue against stupidity, so I don't think we should continue here. Can somebody lock this thread please ?

Malware

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
Why in hell? Meybe some of us will go to heaven...

jE

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 02:56:40 AM »
cuz u can't play dp in heaven^^

What The____?(CheMiCaL)

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 04:14:24 AM »
it's this stupid people like me and the others that did what we did. not jitspoe he's done what he can now leave him out of it. as you can see i'm willing to help and i have changed, but that's up to jitspoe to decide.

Malware

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
cuz u can't play dp in heaven^^

What kind of hell is that where you can play pb ;D

painted

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
That didn't keep you from playing 24/7 before anyway :) Enjoy your week without DP

Flyover: We all know about these flaws and mentioning them every other week won't really fix them, Me thinksed.