Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: WyZe/Z3RO  (Read 11497 times)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: WyZe/Z3RO
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 04:08:07 AM »
If this doesn't prove my point that hackers/cheaters should get life time ban than I'm going to Zoo.

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
Well, when I first started this game it had a great appeal to me because I had a terrible computer. I played, eventually got into the matching community. Which was eventually over run by hackers. I was one of them, I kept playing because this is the only half decent game that worked for my computer. Then I got banned because of the penis wallhack I had distributed but I wasn't caught for distributing. As I waited for my 80 to be up I matched in cracked servers and recoded the wall hack I had found (not penix). I gave jitspoe the original wallhack and kept the recoded one to myself. I then got a new computer and then bought other games, seeing my new computer actually could handle other games. I lost all my interest in paintball. One day I decided to play it for a bit, but I didn't have my undetected recoded hacks. I only had the original, so I decided to use that. Then I guess it got detected by jitspoes upgraded cheat detection system and now I'm admitting to everything I did because I could seriously care less. Now I hope this clears everything up, I kinda want to see how many days I will get banned for. Ooooh, and somewhere in that mess I aimbotted alot.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »
good thing you know how to code hacks, you probably suck at other games too

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
Trolololol, you're so funny. I'm actually good at other games. And I'm usually terrible at coding just quake 2 and paintball are so old it's easy it's easy to code.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
Trolololol, you're so funny. I'm actually good at other games. And I'm usually terrible at coding just quake 2 and paintball are so old it's easy it's easy to code.

its easy its easy? i bet you suck at every game:D sad boy

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »
Yes it is easy! Just to make the colors of the skins to show through isn't hard. Think about it, I could do it to any game but it wont be undetected because other games have vac and punkbuster.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
I think you've proven that you no longer have a place in this community.  Goodbye.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 02:06:41 AM »
You just pointed out what a piece of excrement you really are. Most of people plays this to have fun with people they know for a long time and morons like you ruins that fun. I have a high end comp and still have pball installed. Your post only showed that you really need to grow up, you disrespected most of this community who are honest players.

Off topic - what Haze wrote in other thread, there are still couple of cheaters in euro community and if this peder is correct, no wonder they haven't been cought or will be in forseeable future.

For Wyze and other cheaters - mater ti jebem, dabogda crko pedercino sugava ;)