Author Topic: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned  (Read 20173 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Re: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »
I'm talking about before the bans.  Example:

k forget what i said then. i wasnt aware that anything was said before people were banned :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2012, 03:34:38 PM »
I think I like this quote "again i didnt hack. i could care less what you think. you can make my ban 10000000000 days for all i care. why would i come back to a game that i got banned in without even hacking.".

Oh, and this one "either way the only reason i ever came to this game was because it was free. now that tf2 is free and obviously superior to this i dont see the point in staying in a dieing game or even attempting to find new players for it.".

Another? "if that was the case shockwave would have been banned for his demo against bix. this game is lame".

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2012, 03:44:02 PM »
LoL nice one rick, i like these quotes. :]

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
the only reason many people go to many games is because they are free. are you not currently playing dp becauses it was free. i dont know why youd even attempt to argue against that i can guarentee you that if you had to pay to play dp most of you wouldnt be here.

1. i still play tf2 i just happen to suck balls at the modes they match in.
2. considering my ban which would have been a 1st offense was 1054 days. if the ban stays he can change it to 10000000000 for all i care. why would i come back after that sir?
3.not sure what your last quote was about but i bet the majority of the community believes shockwave should have been banned for his demo against bix.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »
They are a disease.  Don't unban them.

edit:  I'm talking about all of the people that had the intent to "kill the game"
They should remain banned for 1024 days in my opinion.  Maybe we can look at the others. 
im with superman =)

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
Unban them. There aren't any good players currently. Maybe we will have some exciting matches again then. !!!!!!! buuuuuu
Matches against myers, shk and chemical have always been best matches.  8)