Author Topic: Multi Accounts: MaTzeMR, maRceLLe  (Read 8086 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Multi Accounts: MaTzeMR, maRceLLe
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:36:01 AM »
Even though you don't seem to care, sorry Matze. <3
All my DP friends are getting banned. :'(

|| Profile for MaTzeMR ||
Player ID:   211790
Names registered:   matzemr, masimare, matzie, matzey, s3x, marsi, maren, m4tze, p4nic, cheeba
Active Clan:   sPecial
Former Clans:   easy Win, exercitus Romanus, clan Jump, Really AWesome fr, Matze-Gamemates, Free4gent, CR34TIV GANG, eVil gaming, United Head Hunters, worldwide-gamemates, attacking DEFENSE, Stormtroopers of Death, OnlyLuckBro, Gang with Guns, The Core, no Mercey, TeaMplaY iNsTiNcT, SouRce-Xtrem, elit3 pro , The InStiNct, TERRORS, 3lite the best, sPecial Training, VoLTaGe gaMiNg, .cReative., eMazing Gamers, Team [El1T3], Liquid Nitrogen, Dirty Ghetto * Gaming, Gaming Z0n3, Team Cista
Forum Name:   MaTzeMR

Biography:
Owning since January 13'

|| Profile for |c3|maRceLLe ||
Player ID:   218969
Names registered:   mmr, marcie, marcelle, masel, mrn, lecram, marcl, rennr
Active Clan:   |Ctek3|

Biography:
MaTzeMR's multi. Ban me if you want to. I dont care. I don't make multis to get more names, I make them to be in a team with my friends, which are worth to get banned for.
<3 #sPec# and |c3|

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multi Accounts: MaTzeMR, maRceLLe
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 11:58:03 AM »
I never thought lazers would be the one do post this.

promarijan

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »
Thank you that you found him so fast!

He already leaved c3 because i kicked lumii because he's strange... Ok anyway. He is really proud of having a brand new multi and i hate it when people like things that are bad!

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 12:21:08 PM »
GJ Lazers, report more players to keep this game dead.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 12:47:43 PM »
MaTzeMR's multi. Ban me if you want to. I dont care. I don't make multis to get more names, I make them to be in a team with my friends, which are worth to get banned for.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 01:05:14 PM »
All my DP friends are getting banned. :'(

>all my dp friends are getting banned
>reports him himself

are you sure youre not doing this just to raise your postcount?

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:06 PM »
merge my accounts to the new one thanks.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 02:02:10 PM »
QQ Av, you set an even worse example then anyone here.

>reports him himself

Raising post counts with useless posts? How about the post you posted here. You contradicted your self there buddy.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 02:12:33 PM »
>reports him himself

No, I'm not raising my post count. I'm just doing what's in the rules of this game - reporting those who make more than one account (which breaks the rules). I'd hate to see my friends get hit with the banhammer, but if they disobey the rules, I have to report even my closest friends in.

Rest of post was deleted
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:18:18 PM by LaZeRs »

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 03:01:52 PM »
No, I'm not raising my post count. I'm just doing what's in the rules of this game - reporting those who make more than one account (which breaks the rules). I'd hate to see my friends get hit with the banhammer, but if they disobey the rules, I have to report even my closest friends in.

And I said that because first omni is banned, now MaTzeMR is getting banned. Which one of my DP Friends are next? :(

I dont want to be your friend. Friends like u sux

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 03:23:39 PM »
And I said that because first omni is banned, now MaTzeMR is getting banned. Which one of my DP Friends are next? :(
DPlife > friendship, heh friends. I guess all your "friends" should watch out, because you just showed what are your values.

If you report someone, then dont make some sad post about how everyone is getting banned, if it was you who did that lol... And still got the guts to call him your "friend"... you should about what you have done, then think again if you would like some of your "friends" to do this to you.

Ima done, GJ on the report.

PS: luckie bro4life <3

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 03:25:48 PM »
its ok, as long as my old account gets added to my new one.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »
Yeah, I probably AM a bad friend in DP. And the majority of the people in this game wouldn't side with me on this one, because they care about their friends more than being a good person. That's okay. It makes me different.
But that's just who I am, prozajik and others. I can't help not doing the right thing, even if it was my friend.

Say your friend did the wrong thing in real life, like cheat in a contest, would you just cheat along with them and hide it, or say that you cheated? (I know real life situations are different than DP situations) If it was my decision, and I don't care how awesome the reward is, I would say that my friend cheated. It's just my nature. If someone does bad, and I know about it, I turn them in. I can't help who I am, and if you can't, just ignore me.

EDIT: I'm not arguing with you guys anymore. Say I'm a bad friend. Fine. It just sucks seeing people you know in DP well do the wrong thing and get banned, even if it was for 8 days. I will lock this topic if any more off-topic posts are in this thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:02:37 PM by LaZeRs »

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »

Hopefully dooci! Lol Jk Shawn

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
Raising post counts with useless posts? How about the post you posted here. You contradicted your self there buddy.

if youre smart enough you would check my postcount and lazers'
then you would check my last posts and lazers' posts, how often do i post and how often does lazers post
nuffsaid

also, could say same about you, it goes on and on with useless posts, like this one and your reply to this, right?

so they got ban for 8-16 days whoa
do not call them friends if you report them (if theres any other)

aveiro still uses bright barrels but i didnt report him cause hes my bff <3

kbye

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 05:06:16 PM »
Hopefully dooci! Lol Jk Shawn
lol. I'm so not gonna create another account NOW.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 05:20:55 PM »
Yeah... I'm just gonna lock this until jitspoe sees it.