Author Topic: Honer: Multi Account  (Read 6578 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: Honer: Multi Account
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 04:43:29 PM »
Dystro, next time don't type your login in stream how smart!

ROOOOOOFL!!!!

Looks like they did learn something from the stream dystro.

Arrogance -1
Intellect -10

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 04:48:32 PM »
i could care less if a DPTOUGHGUY(whaley)
Thanks bud I try hard for it.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
ROOOOOOFL!!!!

Looks like they did learn something from the stream dystro.

Arrogance -1
Intellect -10

What an idiot, that's what i meant exactly, instead of studying the stream looking for me to accidently type in login while drunk.  Not that i cared obviously since it takes 2 seconds to put a new one.   They should study gameplay and actually learn something.  But as per usual, here comes Foxhound/Gonass trolling threads beacuse they can't stand our clan.  Get good.   I love how the community tries so hard to upset me or CC, when it never works.  But hey, C+ for the effort!

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 05:45:54 PM »
What an idiot, that's what i meant exactly, instead of studying the stream looking for me to accidently type in login while drunk.  Not that i cared obviously since it takes 2 seconds to put a new one.   They should study gameplay and actually learn something.  But as per usual, here comes Foxhound/Gonass trolling threads beacuse they can't stand our clan.  Get good.   I love how the community tries so hard to upset me or CC, when it never works.  But hey, C+ for the effort!

Its not that I can't stand your clan, its that I can't stand some of the people in it.  Some of you are very arrogant.  Your actions speak for themselves to that matter.
"Besides, I know my skill level. And it surpasses all of the miscreants that roam this game these days. We haven't had a challenging match in well over a year."
Cola claims to have not had a challenging match in a year.  I know that ThC beat your clan more than once in the last year.  You, dystro, ragequit as soon as you lost because you can't stand losing.  You're well known for your raging when you do bad or lose.  You reconnect to reset your score so you feel better when you go negative.

You also shouldn't whine about trolling when your clan, including yourself,  does it as well.

Remember when you trolled this? "cool, myer's 2nd account finally got banned.  *cough* oh wait i mean his non-existant brother's account..  my bad."

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »
no one is going to study a stream... stop trying to make it look like that's why you did it... you only show videos of when you win by lots. Show a video from when you lose a map if its a learning experience they can learn from your stupid donkey mistakes.

to add to that, you only do the stream to be cocky.

P.S. blaming the accidental posting of the pw on stream on drinking is cool. I remember my first beer

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »
^^^ Enough said, and yes, whaley did study the streams looking for me typing in the login.  How else would he have gotten it?  They watched replays looking for it.  Anywho, i had a video card problem which was causing my computer to crash a lot so i'd delete incomplete matches off the stream.  Now that i have fixed the issue, all streams will be saved indefinitely if it's a worthwhile match.  You guys hardly come close to beating us, and i don't give a flying eff what you think.  We're the best clan, so expect arrogance, and from the way you guys act, you don't deserve any better.  There's a reason Rick wants to join CC and claims you guys are extremely annoying, and as for what i said about myers and his 2nd account, was completely 100% accurate and truth, so no trolling at all.  And yes, lately i've been drinking quite a bit when we match.. but like i said i could care less about your trollish opinions and desperate attempts at evoking reactions.  As for raging, i'm sure both of you do it quite a bit everytime you play us, it's more than evident.  Have a nice day.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
It's possible that we have lost once or twice in the last year. No where did I mention ANYTHING about losing. I said there is no competition. You have PROOF from each and everyone of our streams that our teamwork is non existent and we STILL beat every single one of the current active clans.  We play this game to have fun. We yell at each other, try to mess each other up, and whatever else we can do just to get a laugh. Any loss we have encurred within the last year is because of mistakes we make while messing around. Yeah, we will lose maps here and there, sometimes by a lot, but 99% of matches are won. There's justification in our arrogance. It's plan as day in every stream online. If none of you can see it, that's your own fault.