Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected, Multiple Accounts: Honer  (Read 9481 times)

Paint.clown

• Stingray
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected, Multiple Accounts: Honer
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 09:43:02 PM »
the only name i used today is -uRa-Honer .....

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »
he said names used meaning names used whilst hacking

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 10:24:59 PM »
Names used altogether. Not just today. Combined accounts BRAH

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 10:47:25 PM »
doesn't the first part of any ban say names used: and then the names used WHILE detected with the hack? other wise whats the point in putting the names? we could just look them up ourselves. He put honer up therethree times, we know his name is honer.. why put up all the names he has ever used other than the fact that that's the names he used while hacking.

as for the multis, he put those at the bottom of the post, again because they were multi's, not just names used. ANNNDDDDD he didn't put some of the multi names under the "names used" section.

think ur wrong on this one

EDIT: i mean look at my ban thread.. those were the names i used when i hacked for a day.. there were only 3 names there. i definitely had 10 registered at that time.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 01:21:13 AM »
Those are not the names used that day. Sorry. No matter how much you wish this to be true, it won't be. It's the total names he has registered/used.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 10:36:39 AM »
False, look at my ban thread

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 10:41:22 AM »
i agree with foxhound

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 11:05:11 AM »
The names shown are all the names used on that IP that potential cheats were detected on.  Some of the detections aren't necessarily cheats.  He was cheating under "honer" and "coola" for sure, though.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »
Those are not the names used that day. Sorry. No matter how much you wish this to be true, it won't be. It's the total names he has registered/used.

:P i want an apology

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
Where did he say they were used that day? There's no way in hell that Honer used the hack(s) only one day and got banned on the same day. Get real.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 04:34:12 PM »
It means he was using hacks all along... And just upgraded his hacks on the one day...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 04:42:44 PM »
Does Honer really expect us to believe that Jitspoe banned him on the same day he was detected? LOL.

The Cheat Detection is an amazing thing.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 04:51:28 PM »
Where did he say they were used that day? There's no way in hell that Honer used the hack(s) only one day and got banned on the same day. Get real.

that's what im trying to say. hes lying when he says he just used them for one day. chill cola you're proving my point now.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 04:54:32 PM »
The names shown are all the names used on that IP that potential cheats were detected on.  Some of the detections aren't necessarily cheats.  He was cheating under "honer" and "coola" for sure, though.

he could have used all of those in one day or multiple days, im leaning torwards multiple days. However, I was banned in exactly 13 hours after cheating. so again cola.. you're wrong.

Paint.clown

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
It was detected when i entered the CC match server.... I used them that one day but in multiple servers

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 08:24:14 AM »
It means he was using hacks all along... And just upgraded his hacks on the one day...

He used them for maximum 2 weeks i think, mainly because he go tthem from a youtube vid thats been up 2 weeks (although i think i belive him that he only used them for maybe a day or two)

Unless if he had them before the video, but if youve seen him play, youd know he didnt have hacks..

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 09:37:38 AM »
Unless if he had them before the video, but if youve seen him play, youd know he didnt have hacks..

I didn't even think he was hacking while he was hacking. =p  His hacks can't handle my pgp.

Paint.clown

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
lol superman i was owning you in our little pgp game  :P