Author Topic: Demo Request: Juiicy  (Read 26953 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker

Blackou7

• PGP
Re: Demo Request: Juiicy
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »
Foxhound why are you requesting demo....i was watching him the whole time he wasnt using walls yet playing unfair......he played smart and played that way because you and senix/senixs sub Platinum went the same darn way every round....so he countered the effect and killed you and senix almost every round...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
Jitspoe,

Player ID:   111497
Names registered:   blackou7, disney, dizey, thcthehairycricket, peppahpedofile, jitspoessux, jitspoesucksatmakinggames, jitspoehasaids, ccdoesntaddloses, foxhoundfatass

Could you remove those slanderous and spoofed names and then ban him. kthx

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
why could i care about CC?

And its obvious when hes about to go into sewer and then doesnt because he somehow knows senix is in there (not shooting btw) when i asked him in game i got no response.

And also when he is doing ice speed in prolander sees me in the main corridor so he slows down just to pop out and kill me.

both with no recon.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 08:28:34 PM »
Before you watch the demo's, you have to be aware of something. We have a lot of communication when we play. Whenever Snood notices somebody, he tells me right away, which makes life so much easier and may seem that I hack since I know where most of you are. Throughout this whole match everything was so easy to notice for me(especially with snoods additional recon when he saw somebody). In your point of view you probably didn't see me, but once you watch my demo you will know how easy it was for me to kill/see you. On wobluda when senix was in the sewer, you said how come I hesitated to enter it? In the demo if you pay attention I was looking down sewer to see if there are any lines coming from senix which I saw (since he was camping in sewer for the past 3 previous rounds which was pretty self-explanatory that he will be there again).

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:25 PM »
why could i care about CC?

And its obvious when hes about to go into sewer and then doesnt because he somehow knows senix is in there (not shooting btw) when i asked him in game i got no response.

And also when he is doing ice speed in prolander sees me in the main corridor so he slows down just to pop out and kill me.

both with no recon.
How would you know if I am reconning or not? You must have missed the part where I said "We recon while we are alive as well as we are dead." So If I see you, I will tel him where I saw you, while I am alive. Senix is known for going in his sewer every few rounds...shooting or not, you guys were both doing it..and he does it a lot. I'm not sure, but  I think he had you on ignore? idk for sure though. Please, keep bringing things to my attention :)

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »
Sorry for the double post, couldn’t attach both demos at the same time because there was an error that the file was too big, enjoy.

http://www.speedyshare.com/file/8b55e/auto-20120203-032231-1-prolandr.dm2
http://speedy.sh/5YyBF/auto-20120203-035503-1-wobluda.dm2

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:19 PM »
Well foxhound, lets just say this, juiicy is 5 best player in dp, or something like that. But since you have just accused juiicy off hacking, let me tell you that juiicy went through alot trying to remove his ban and new most likely not that dumb that he would go hack again and get him self banned again.

Btw, juiicy's best map is prolandr, I remember him completely merking me in that map. On not 100% sure thAt its his best map but pretty sure it is.

:D

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:17 PM »
i was just looking for the demos. didn't need all of this garbage in between. Thank you juiicy for being the only one who didn't do anything stupid.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 06:14:54 AM »
looks like wh

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
looks like wh

i agree. and i have heard snoods recon.. it's slow.\

Edit: does anyone know how to watch a demo with hacks on like GWB used to do? i would love to see if he really is aiming through walls.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 01:03:14 PM »
There was a command in pb. I search for it and send it you in irc foxy.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 05:59:35 PM »
notice how i didn't ask for your demo snood.. lmao

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
notice how i didn't ask for your demo snood.. lmao
Yeah, cause I did better than you w/o hacks...lmao, noticed how you guys lost to us 3 times in a row...bahah
PS senix did, he hasn't go around to requesting yet i guess.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
Yeah, cause I did better than you w/o hacks...lmao, noticed how you guys lost to us 3 times in a row...bahah

so you're saying juiicy did use hacks?

anyways, i watched the demos.

Prolandr

18:25 he doesn;t speed to 2 even though eh always does because he knows IM in 2 and he knows senix is in the main.
17:59 at no point could you see me but he knew
16:03
14:00 how did he know senix was coming?
13:40 he didn't see me go through speed and miss speed to 2 yet he starts shooting at me on waterfall.
12:20 follows through wall
12:50 how he know?

as for pp1, they were typing recon so i dont get how his above statement is correct.

didnt feel like writign excrement down so i'll just put 8:26

oh and juiicy could i have the other demo for wob please After you d/c

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 07:17:34 PM »
so you're saying juicy did use hacks?

anyways, i watched the demos.

Purulent
18:25 he dozen;t speed to 2 even though eh always does because he knows IM in 2 and he knows Xenix is in the main.
17:59 at no point could you see me but he knew
16:03
14:00 how did he know Xenix was coming?
13:40 he didn't see me go through speed and miss speed to 2 yet he starts shooting at me on waterfall.
12:20 follows through wall
12:50 how he know?

as for pp1, they were typing reckon so i don't get how his above statement is correct.

didn't feel like writing excrement down so I'll just put 8:26

oh and juiicy could i have the other demo for wob please After you d/c

when did I say Juiicy used hacks, I don't know where you are getting that from, and sigh, for the what is it 3rd time now? We use live recon...If I see you anywhere anytime I'm letting Juiicy know...Stop complaining, also to your other complaints "he didn't see me but knew where I was" If that little "live recon thing" isn't enough for you....then have you ever heard of this crazy cool thing called sound? OMG yeah it lets you hear where someone is going, jumping, walking, on which type of texture, and idk if this is for all or just my headphones i can hear if you are to the right of me or the left, the sound transfers. Sigh. maybe if you used your head. You would have won, and win. May I add one more thing, unlike you, Juiicy has had match experience. So he isn't dumb and just going to rush out like an idiot. He pays attention to his surroundings..You're truly making yourself look like a noob. Good day.

P.s I fixed all of your spelling errors.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »
when did I say Juiicy used hacks, I don't know where you are getting that from, and sigh, for the what is it 3rd time now? We use live recon...If I see you anywhere anytime I'm letting Juiicy know...Stop complaining, also to your other complaints "he didn't see me but knew where I was" If that little "live recon thing" isn't enough for you....then have you ever heard of this crazy cool thing called sound? OMG yeah it lets you hear where someone is going, jumping, walking, on which type of texture, and idk if this is for all or just my headphones i can hear if you are to the right of me or the left, the sound transfers. Sigh. maybe if you used your head. You would have won, and win. May I add one more thing, unlike you, Juiicy has had match experience. So he isn't dumb and just going to rush out like an idiot. He pays attention to his surroundings..You're truly making yourself look like a noob. Good day.

P.s I fixed all of your spelling errors.

er, fox has had a lot of match experience..

also, you did sort of imply that he uses hacks when you said 'i did better than you w/o hacks' but its purely literal, i wouldnt hold you to that, because youre not good with words.

Seems hack-ish. Dunno.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »
I dont get why you talk so much, this thread isn't about you.

so if you don't get this im sorry, i kinda don't even want to explain it but oh well i'll try.

whaley said im the new CC because i requested a demo of a supposed hacker "thinks if someone is better they hack". so i said yeah notice how i didn't ask for snood's demo (insinuating that you suck, which you do, even juiicy says you do in the match). Then you stated "Yeah, cause I did better than you w/o hacks" insinuating that you did better than me without the hacks that juiicy was using.

it makes sense. hope ur brain doesn't hurt. Sorry i don't have a picture with a retard on it to make fun of you.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
Snood's pretty inexperienced.  Something tells me his recon wouldn't be very good.  

I have reason to believe that Snood has tried using hacks himself.  He pm's me all the freaking time, especially if he's trying to figure something out because he's too impatient to figure something out himself.  
He kept asking me how to start his own server and then was asking how to turn off dplogin on a server.  If he wanted to turn dplogin off he probably wanted to play with hackers or try out a hack.
He was also VERY hesitant to release his own demos when nub requested it. 
This is all circumstantial evidence, but its certainly fishy. 

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 12:32:45 AM »
I dont get why you talk so much, this thread isn't about you.

so if you don't get this im sorry, i kinda don't even want to explain it but oh well i'll try.

whaley said im the new CC because i requested a demo of a supposed hacker "thinks if someone is better they hack". so i said yeah notice how i didn't ask for snood's demo (insinuating that you suck, which you do, even juiicy says you do in the match). Then you stated "Yeah, cause I did better than you w/o hacks" insinuating that you did better than me without the hacks that juiicy was using.

it makes sense. hope ur brain doesn't hurt. Sorry i don't have a picture with a retard on it to make fun of you.
No, my brain doesn't hurt reading something YOU wrote. I suck, yet we beat you, weird. It's okay though the picture of you is already on the who are you forum post, we can see how retarded you are. Hope those 2 sentences were simple enough for you. :)

PS ~ Yes this topic may not have anything to do with me, but it is my teammate....and I'm almost 100% sure that if I posted something about your teammate on the forums, you wouldn't hesitate to reply. Also as others have also said, Juiicy just got unbanned, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be stupid enough to do that again....Thank you :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:01:52 AM by SnooD »