Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: juic3  (Read 14766 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: juic3
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 12:23:24 AM »
Snood, i think myers will be jealous at the length of that post.

But on a serious note,

Jitspoe's detection is instantaneous, the reason he wasn't banned during the tournament might be because he doesn't ban people immediately, which is why he doesn't like payl's version of the anti hack. He waits a little longer and sees if other people stop using them or decide to come clean themselves,

And as for the logs, i doubt he would go through the trouble to take the ss and white out a part of it just for amusement.

And go ahead and fake a log about me distributing, i would love to see it.

P.S.

"The funny thing here is that this fake log was never sent out to anyone until the day gonass requested demos of me accusing me of wall hacks which, was proven wrong too."

He requested all three of your demos, and nothing was proven wrong. Demo's are for people to make their own decisions, nothing can be proven. HOWEVER, juiicy was hacking and we all requested his demos. Just  some food for thought.
For your first cute paragraph all I need to say for that is "key word----"MIGHT". Thanks

Just as people told me when I said "Juiicy just got unbanned why would hack after that long of a bann" they said You would be suprised, same goes for you with the fake log and doubting him going through the trouble to make one, he went through the trouble of buying a new computer with a different ip address to evade his ban and continue to play dp didn't he?

P.S.

He did request all 3 of us yes, but maybe you are blind or you just skipped the part when I said he was mad at me for trash talking to him on vent, and then saw gonass's request. hmmm
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:32:31 AM by SnooD »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »
Snood, i think myers will be jealous at the length of that post.

But on a serious note,

Jitspoe's detection is instantaneous, the reason he wasn't banned during the tournament might be because he doesn't ban people immediately, which is why he doesn't like payl's version of the anti hack. He waits a little longer and sees if other people stop using them or decide to come clean themselves,

I don't like his writing, so not jelly at all. He rants and releases rage, my posts are sexy.

And I'm pretty sure Jitspoe waits on banning people because he wants to see if they'll distribute. (It worked last summer - he didn't ban Cyntex, and then Cyntex sent it to everyone thinking it was undetectable). --- He also has to wait till he actually has the time, so it's a mix of both.

Rick: I think he just found spell-check :S But if you read it closely, the grammar is still bad. (I only read part of the first wannabe-me post, not the 2nd).

EDIT: TO FOXHOUNDS LAST POST:

Thank you for putting MyeRs' , I now think of you as an not-retarded member of this community. Even though you didn't respect me enough to capitalize my M and R. Too many idiots put: Myer's , lyke whaddafux? did dey not go to elementary school?!?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 09:54:04 AM »
The best way to figure out if he might have cheated in the tourney is to compare names used to the names he had on in the tourney. Not like it really matters, they would have lost the finals anyways.

what about just asking Jitspoe if there were any detections during the tournament?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 10:27:24 AM »
what about just asking Jitspoe if there were any detections during the tournament?

Well, I thought they'd want a quick answer...

NyGoon

• PGP
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
Just so you all know, those logs are fake. Iv never talked to Snood about hacks and he never told me he had hacks. Idk who faked them, but I did not give out a SS at all.

Thank you.

P.S: Lay off snood you guys give him heat for nothing :P were all here to just play again. So play and have fun.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
Did you check with Chris..

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
chris is a excrement disturber. he thinks he's so tough now he's got a skull tattoo

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 11:14:06 AM »
Lmao. What do you expect from someone that used to live by jigsaw.