Author Topic: Demo Request: Whaley  (Read 25797 times)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Demo Request: Whaley
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »
Where da committee @?

You seem to be serious this time... what demo should we look at?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 02:08:41 AM »
You seem to be serious this time... what demo should we look at?
Well, on my original post Peppah's is pretty good. Maybe even have a look at the demo I posted in my other post too. And everyone elses :p It's pretty obvious :) Oh, I am serious.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 04:20:12 AM »
i demand a new committee vote, some are just never around.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 04:31:51 AM »
I know at least 3-4 of us are still around, but probably just like me ignoring threads like these. Either hackers are detected, or the demo's are not suspicious in any way.

In order to start a vote, we'll need good candidates to chose from. Any suggestions?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 08:07:35 AM »
The demo of him on duck.  Few obvious spots early in, then he starts playing dumb to try and cover it up.

Won't need to watch much of it.  He'll follow people through walls.  Hell at one point, him and I think Peppah are mid and he hides behind the structure.  Peppah starts going to one side so he moves around to stay hidden.  Peppah changes course and as soon as he does he moves the opposite way to stay hidden.  As soon as peppah leaves mid he chases him. 

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »
yeah jimmy, i looked at the demo i wanted yesterday, turns out it was ava not whaley. but yeah the early vids like the shaz22 one is pretty bad.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »
To bad I don't hack, never hacked in my career of dp. You guys are sad thinking people hack on a super inactive dead game.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
Well, people do hack on a super inactive dead game.  There's still people getting banned constantly.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2012, 10:41:10 AM »
Whaley; nobody is saying you for sure cheat - they're saying the demo's are very suspicious. You don't need to constantly state you don't cheat. People gave their demo's of you, and you just need to wait it out now - until the committee looks at it.

But regardless; Whaley wont get banned. These demo's seem obvious to me, but I can remember a few demo's from other people that were way more obvious, and nothing was done about it. Now that it takes weeks for the committee to even notice these threads, imagine how long it will take them to actually come to an agreement. At least back when there was some obvious demo's of cheaters, the committee was active.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 12:01:44 PM »
The committee does NOT ban people. Jitspoe does. When will you people understand that? We could do as much as to vote to ban someone, but it's Jitspoe who holds the banhammer.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
The committee does NOT ban people. Jitspoe does. When will you people understand that? We could do as much as to vote to ban someone, but it's Jitspoe who holds the banhammer.
I got a banhammer.  I'll sell it to you....for the right price.  3 ducks. NO less

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »

We're completely aware you don't ban people. But you guys hold the power to get people banned. Jitspoe doesn't have the time to review all these demo's, so he gets you guys to do it for him, and vote on it.

From what I know, there's been bans that he disagreed with, but still put the amount of time the committee voted for. So you guys play a large part in banning people. The only way for this to go anywhere, is if the committee takes it. Regular community members don't have any influence in banning people. All we can do is report it here, and continually harass people until it gets looked at. But his demo's seem pretty blatant, would be nice if the committee actually took a look at it.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2012, 04:43:20 AM »
Vote Capo for Committee!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 05:03:32 PM »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
Vote ToXiiC for Committee :D

ill vote for all of you, if u vote for me :]

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 11:06:41 PM »
i would never vote for you. Arent you banned? gtfo

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2012, 09:18:24 AM »
Vote ToXiiC for Committee :D

ill vote for all of you, if u vote for me :]

Do you even know how the committee is elected? The current committee members vote for those to take their place.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2012, 04:21:57 PM »
Do you even know how the committee is elected? The current committee members vote for those to take their place.

So what did you think of the demos? Any committee thread about it?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2012, 10:54:03 PM »
I'd vote for you toxiic............for extra ban time

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2012, 03:57:17 AM »
So it's settled, Rick is the new Committee President. Call me CP for short.