Author Topic: Demo Request - Senix  (Read 24208 times)

Malibu

• PGP
Re: Demo Request - Senix
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
about me crying in vent i think i dint CuZ the only one who cry in this game its you and everyone in dp nows u cry  when u lose

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »
I watched it. No hacking what so ever. He prefires everywhere plus attacking and there were times he was lining the base windows by flag while there was only one guy left and he was fighting senix's teammate mid.

You complained about the other guy walling more than you cried about senix walling. So why didnt you ask for his demo?

In my opinion, you all suck, you play the dumbest linefest no skill maps. I watched you guys shoot eachother through that window mid for almost 90% of that match. Also, you alias all the freaking time, and all you do is cry about stupid excrement. I had no idea who the hell any of you were because of your f4g ass names.

You wonder why the game is dying? because it's not enjoyable to play against kiddies who when they are winning boast and brag about how good they are and how bad you suck and when they are losing, cry about everything.

Go ask mommy for money so you can buy a real game.
meddling french bigots

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »
^rager

Fox, I'm older than you lmfao.

And you can use ''meddling'' as often as you want since I don't even what it does mean. And you should know that I don't give a Flying F.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
^stupid donkey

you don't know what meddling is? it's the thing the forums use to replace the F in Flying F.

And even if you are older than me (which i doubt) why does age matter? you still have a tiny wee wee

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
Okay, the game is not dying because of people like them. People like these guys are in every game out there, and it's usually worse in the bigger communities. So many more trolls. It's dying for lack of development/advertisement reasons. You can't depend on people to play a game everyday for years in order for it to maintain activity.

BUT ON THE TOPIC...... No hacking at all, just a lot of unskilled players prefiring, and opponents who lack any map awareness/talent.

I agree with Foxhound on "you all suck" - because it's true. I've heard you're all super arrogant now that all the good players stopped playing. But you all still blow. You guys can't even run your own teams, you revive teams that you weren't a part of to gain a positive reputation.

PS: Flamer, I want to buy Darius cause he's sooo OP, so I'll let you in Benchwarmers if you give me another 10$? This time I'll actually play.

PPS: French people can't pretend to be superior in their arguments. You may be older than Foxhound (I don't think you are, though) - but you've got the intelligence of a pre-pubescent boy.

PPPS: learn english. "I don't even what it does mean" DAFCK? Missing a word. plz go make a french forum and leave here.

PPPPS: Foxhound wins this argument.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
Myers. im sorry but where the hell did you come from. gtfo

tezz, did you pay him 10$ for the help on the forums big guy? Shouldn't be taking your mommies money and paying it to myers, you know she needs her crack money. Make it up to her and take her corner for a night.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
EDIT: NVM. WAY TO EDIT YOUR POST AND MAKE MINE LOOK STUPID FOXHOUND.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 05:23:08 PM »
awkward....

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 05:44:00 PM »
senix is bad, tezz is worse. can we all be friends now?

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
Fun to see everyone against me, Like if I actually cared about all your denigration. I don't care AT ALL. Call me whatever you want guys ;) Show us you're huge lack of maturity saying stuff like

''but you've got the intelligence of a pre-pubescent boy.''
''DAFCK'' - go back to school, and learn that there's a letter U in the alphabet.
''Shouldn't be taking your mommies money and paying it to myers, you know she needs her crack money. Make it up to her and take her corner for a night.'' - Mom insults? Really ? then you pretend to be older than me ? then this Steven Myers kid calls that I have ''the intelligence of a pre-pubescent boy''. you shoulda take a look at foxhound first bud.

@Chemical: You're a trash that make laugh like no one else every did. You're hating me because you are too dumb to securize a Runescape account and got hacked. You are also too dumb to believe in others like you did with me and I took advantage of it, get over it. You are crying over pixels.

Finally, this thread was basically to ask Senix's demo. Since you all are probably mentally deficients, you started to talk about denigration, you started to randomly call everyone noobs and baddies etc. And you are in no-use on this thread.

Also, after seeing all those unnecessary rage-posts by you all guys, I just want to remind you that IT'S A GAME. There are people better than others and there is always a place for improvement. <3

“When we move from denigration to integration, we will move from war to peace.” - David Frisko

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 08:10:47 PM »
Fun to see everyone against me, Like if I actually cared about all your denigration. I don't care AT ALL. Call me whatever you want guys ;) Show us you're huge lack of maturity saying stuff like

''but you've got the intelligence of a pre-pubescent boy.''
''DAFCK'' - go back to school, and learn that there's a letter U in the alphabet.
''Shouldn't be taking your mommies money and paying it to myers, you know she needs her crack money. Make it up to her and take her corner for a night.'' - Mom insults? Really ? then you pretend to be older than me ? then this Steven Myers kid calls that I have ''the intelligence of a pre-pubescent boy''. you shoulda take a look at foxhound first bud.

Hey bud, your on an online paintball game shootin blood out ur puzzy over some mexican kid playing better than you. keep that maturity shjt in ur azzhole ghayboy

no1 tryna hear that bullshet

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 08:42:59 PM »
Like I said, ask me how much F I give about it.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »
^ +1
You have a lot of grammar mistakes in your post, Flamer. Please re-read, edit, spellcheck, etc.. before posting again. Thanks!

Also, those big words you attempt to sneak into your posts to seem intelligent do not make sense. Please stop looking up synonym's to appear smart. We're aware you're french, no reason to try to look smart.

Talking about "ITS A GAME" - well, you're the one who rages, cries, pays someone 10$ to train you, calls better people hackers, etc.etc.etc. so take your own advice that some people are better than others, and there's room for improvement. Like, Senix is wayyyyyyyyy better than you, and I'm the best there ever was, period.

Now, to the comment on OUR maturity - go watch the demo that you're supposed to put suspicious times for, and watch that swagged out team [FR4G] that was once a good team, before noobies ruined it. Look at their attitude, and come back and talk about maturity. Also, you called me a "kid" - shows some more maturity. Don't speak of something you lack. You couldn't even define maturity without looking in a dictionary.

"you all are probably mentally deficients" - lool. What's a deficients?!
PS: YOURE MISSING AN UCK AFTER THE F!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 10:07:02 PM »
I dont think tezz knows how old anyone is :/

Player ID:5561
Names registered:tezz, queens, nercychlidae, i3smegma, fredytapia, 1jumper, fr4gsucks, blowshard, urasucks

Player ID:5392
Names registered:unpro, bsod, foxhound, 0x, ilaughatdptoughguys, everyonepoops, 5392, quirk, foxzy, cipz

why does age matter? you still have a tiny wee wee
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:59:15 PM by Foxhound »

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
Foxhound, you clearly made that up. Fake profile.

You can clearly see my age on my REAL profile. I'm not from France are you mental ?

I see on mine:

Forum Name: Flamer
Email:    waterwave@live.ca

@MyeRs: I have more money than everyone in this game in REAL LIFE (real life = outside, away from your computer you know). Yup I paid $10 (which I make per minute btw) knowing that it was for nothing in return because knowing you pretty well, you would never train me or whatsoever. You are the one  getting sponsored clans to get PAID to PLAY GAMES. Nice life. Go outside a bit, leave your computer aside, make some friends and then try to write some coherent comments on a GAME forum. Until then, stay out of thread.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 08:32:49 PM »
i didnt make that up lmao. you probably just changed that. i did put in the france part. because you lied and said ur from canada. but nice try. your balls haven't dropped yet, no way ur 22, conveniently one year older than me

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 01:37:18 AM »

@MyeRs: I have more money than everyone in this game in REAL LIFE (real life = outside, away from your computer you know). Yup I paid $10 (which I make per minute btw) knowing that it was for nothing in return because knowing you pretty well, you would never train me or whatsoever. You are the one  getting sponsored clans to get PAID to PLAY GAMES. Nice life. Go outside a bit, leave your computer aside, make some friends and then try to write some coherent comments on a GAME forum. Until then, stay out of thread.

You make $10 a minute doing what?  I also don't believe your real age is 22.  Your dplogin said you were 19, which you've changed to say that you're 22, but your forum profile says your 25.  So you've provided 3 ages.  At least 2 of which must be lies and therefore you lie more than you tell the truth, so how can we believe that you're even 22?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 03:10:55 AM »

This made me giggle. Gonass has said everything about it already.
Also, if you do make 100k a month as you say, care to financially support Jitspoe to improve DP2?