They are okay
1 (7.1%)
I'm one of them
6 (42.9%)
Game is dying
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 02, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Author Topic: Charonai - 100 reasons to like him  (Read 4876 times)

payl

• 68 Carbine
Charonai - 100 reasons to like him
« on: April 27, 2012, 04:11:55 PM »
Server: UaD Speed
Time: Right now
Name: Charonai
Not logged to dplogin/IP unknown

http://bantero.us/demo/948
On the demo you can see him speedhacking. It's lovely. But seriously, who cares that Jitspoe anticheat detect speedhacking if it's so clear to see?

[CHEATER]PAYL VOTE FOR AUTOBAN.

Ad: Do you know that Paintball have built-in cheat protection? Unfortunately, it doesn't automatically ban, so you can see cheaters everywhere.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
Re: Charonai - 100 reasons to like him
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:22:30 PM »
Not a single F was given that day. Stop promoting your ''anti-cheat'' that nobody cares about.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:56:40 PM »
Payl, have you hosted a DP2 server before?

The settings used to detect and prevent speedhacks sometimes flag people that aren't speed hacking and kick them from the server.  Hard to match with that happening.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 12:57:30 AM »
oh look, it's this thread again

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
Not a single F was given that day. Stop promoting your ''anti-cheat'' that nobody cares about.
Are you flaming because:
A. You made nothing for game and I at least try to do?
B. "It's not a flame thread"?
C. Because you are stupid and can't understand i wasn't even promoting PAC?
D. You are flamer?
E. All of those?

[Cheater]Payl votes for E.

The settings used to detect and prevent speedhacks sometimes flag people that aren't speed hacking and kick them from the server.  Hard to match with that happening.
I don't want speedhacks to be detected at serverside. I want automatic ban for cheating detected by Jitspoe anticheat. Same can go for known cheats/hacks and so on.

oh look, it's this thread again
You can leave, i don't mind. At least i try to post something useful while everybody flame/troll/derail threads. And oh look, you does same.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 04:35:03 AM »
It's lovely. But seriously, who cares that Jitspoe anticheat detect speedhacking if it's so clear to see?

[CHEATER]PAYL VOTE FOR AUTOBAN.

Ad: Do you know that Paintball have built-in cheat protection? Unfortunately, it doesn't automatically ban, so you can see cheaters everywhere.

This obviously is "something useful"!

I appreciate it if you report cheaters, but you could leave all those senseless comments. You are obviously trying to sent "hidden messages" and now you're raging because someone says something about it.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 04:54:08 AM »
I appreciate it if you report cheaters, but you could leave all those senseless comments. You are obviously trying to sent "hidden messages" and now you're raging because someone says something about it.
"Hidden messages"? "Raging"? :) I think PvtJimmy you are very wrong. I just share my ideas, and you call them 'senseless comments'. Well, i don't think those are 'senseless', but obviously, you know better. So go on, troll forums more. But you just make people that care leave. Let it be.

And about 'senseless' - look at ur first post here. Oh well, whose posts are 'senseless'... #.#

I lock thread, i don't need trolling/derailing this. If you can't keep it nice, Jitspoe'll unlock it and post information about ban.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 11:44:28 PM »
Name used: Charonai

IP: 91.35.195.52 = p5B23C334.dip.t-dialin.net

Banned.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 12:24:59 AM »
And jitspoe unlocks the thread, brings down the ban hammer, and allows me to point out how immature payl's acting.
And oh look, you does same.
That's payl flaming someone after complaining about them flaming.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 02:36:10 AM »
 Payl, there is a reason why jitspoe's cheat detection doesn't do instant bans. I know you know what those reasons are - they have been brought to your attention multiple times. You choose to ignore those reasons or you choose to think that those reasons are not good enough? Either way, doesn't matter, you are a polak plumber and this is jitspoes game.

It's lovely how you rage at people who disagree with you.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 03:01:43 AM »

Either way, doesn't matter, you are a polak plumber

Poland Super Mario?

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
And jitspoe unlocks the thread, brings down the ban hammer, and allows me to point out how immature payl's acting.That's payl flaming someone after complaining about them flaming.
Flaming? I wasn't flaming, but i don't really care how you get it. I was just annoyed and some parts are ironic.

Payl, there is a reason why jitspoe's cheat detection doesn't do instant bans. I know you know what those reasons are - they have been brought to your attention multiple times. You choose to ignore those reasons or you choose to think that those reasons are not good enough? [flame cut off]
It's lovely how you rage at people who disagree with you.
No, really, i don't see reason to prevent autoban for known cheats. I would like to remind you that i wrote (anti)cheat and reversed paintball, and as far as i know, you don't even know any programming language. So please, don't be so sure that your opinion is correct. I think it's possible if Jitspoe have more development time/invite others to help him.
I might say it that way: It is possible to write PAC log parser, that will look for known cheats and autoban for it. I don't see reason, why it isn't possible for Jitspoe Anticheat.

And sorry sir, unlike you, i don't flame/rage (see my cut). I was just annoyed because of no good quality posts on forums.

Poland Super Mario?
This is what i'm talking about, stupid posts all over forums. No active moderation etc. etc. (btw. mods, feel free to remove those unneeded posts).

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
i thought it was funny :/

freakii

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 11:30:04 AM »
Payl rewrite your antiexcrement to a version which we could use on our (linux) server and we'll use it ...

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
payl do u hack by any chance? cuz i got a detection saying that u got wallhack