Author Topic: Build 36  (Read 18718 times)

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
Re: [Feature] Tutorial Map
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 09:20:03 AM »
there is some problem with the modifications u did regarding the gamemodes. It seems as if it is possible that a bot is in another gamemode than the rest of the clients. Have a look at the demo. Map is university_b10(siege) but the bot is in a third, yellow team which should not exist. In order to allow the map to be run in TDM i put "maxteams - 3" and "team3 - yellow"

DEMO: tutorialmapbug.dm2

PS: Sry, the demo is quite long. I just have no idea how to split a demo.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Build 36
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
there is some problem with the modifications u did regarding the gamemodes. It seems as if it is possible that a bot is in another gamemode than the rest of the clients. Have a look at the demo. Map is university_b10(siege) but the bot is in a third, yellow team which should not exist. In order to allow the map to be run in TDM i put "maxteams - 3" and "team3 - yellow"

DEMO: tutorialmapbug.dm2

PS: Sry, the demo is quite long. I just have no idea how to split a demo.

Moved this to the b36 thread, since it doesn't have anything to do with the tutorial map.

I don't think I changed the way siege works.  Siege has always "supported" more than 2 teams.  It's supposed to cycle through them with 1 team defending and the other 2 attacking (or maybe it was the other way around).  No siege maps have ever used 3 teams before, though, so it probably doesn't work.

g694

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
build 36 is crashing on my Windows 7 (home basic ) 64 bit ! .  it crashes after 10 - 20 secs of entering an server. The only change i made was disable the dialog box by the command   cl_dialogprint 0. 

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 01:31:35 AM »
did you run it as a administrator?
(right click shortcut-> run as administrator)