Author Topic: If the Map Pool was forced to 10 maps...  (Read 7674 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: If the Map Pool was forced to 10 maps...
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 06:18:04 PM »
People are so closed minded and don't understand much, that there's really no point in responding. So this is my last response in this thread, I gave my points, people choose to ignore it and assume other things.

Myers, disagreeing is not the same as being closed minded.

One of the things I liked about dp is the large amount of maps available to play.  Every modern FPS I play gets pretty old pretty quick because of the lack of maps. 

Also, I don't think its a good idea to force the few people who actually spend money on this game to limit the amount of maps they can have in rotation.  If it were me, I'd quit paying for a server because of that.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 05:40:23 AM »
I think that it should be a goal that only maps that went through the whole beta phase are set onto the servers. Maybe the mapping comitee also rate each new final released map, so that server admins got some idea of the quality the map provides.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 06:07:47 AM »
The thing I realized most in this thread, server admins are going to upload any crappy map they want.

Anyway, seems like Chef/Jits didn't really warm up to the idea and seeing as they're the only responses I really wanted, topic shall be locked.