Author Topic: Paintball 2: Opening Up Weirdly  (Read 2263 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Paintball 2: Opening Up Weirdly
« on: July 24, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
Hi guys,

I am here to inform you that whenever I open up paintball2, it takes me to the tutorial (which, after I completed it, never did) and signed me in as a noname. I couldn't move forward/backward/left/right in the tutorial, nor in any other server.
Fortunately, I think I know why it's acting up like this. Someone asked me to make a server.cfg file for them because there's wasn't showing up (just like shawn's) on the public server list. I decided to help them out, and made a copy of the config folder. I sent what it says on the server.cfg file to them so they could tell me which parts to edit (sent it on skype). I took a break and went onto paintball, and it started doing what the issue is.
I renamed the original config file to "config - LaZeRs PUB" so I could tell which one is which. (Probably not a good idea ???) Then, a new config folder named "config" showed up, so I had 3 config folders. Now, the "config" one had only: keyhistory.dat, config (the file) , seed.dat files. I thought that wasn't right, so I deleted it. And I deleted the OTHER config file too because I wanted to get back to one config file and see what would happen if I went on Paintball2. But the same thing happened!
Anyway, I need help with this. I know what and why it's doing this, I just don't know how to fix it!
Thanks for reading,

-LaZeRs

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Re: Paintball 2: Opening Up Weirdly
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:08:40 AM »
IT TURNED OUT HIS CONTROLS WERE MESSED UP! What a failure....

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 11:11:31 AM »
Hey, I didn't know. :P I guess the config file was reset, sorry for posting about it  ;D But I did figure it out myself, unlike shawn and his server issue.  ;)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:13:29 AM »
Well, I did tell u that it probably wasnt because of the server.cfg file. I guess i helped solve the problem bud. ^_^

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 11:16:12 AM »
I didn't say the server.cfg file. I said the config file, but I thought the server had a little to do with it. :P Topic locked.