Author Topic: Suspected Multi -Infuze  (Read 10313 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Suspected Multi -Infuze
« on: July 31, 2013, 05:45:42 PM »
This past week a guy named tunez admitted he was a multi. He uses the account of tunez and the account of Infuze. The account name tunez is in the clan Jealous and the name Infuze is currently in the clan sT. Can u look into this committee. Im pretty sure this guy is a multi

kakarot

• Stingray
Re: Suspected Multi -Infuze
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 06:44:13 PM »
when did he admit to it? because you must have proof for these accusations, like idk? a screenshot or demo.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:55:08 PM »
Are these the guys you're looking for, shawn?

Player ID:   133451
Names registered:   tunez
Active Clan:   Jealous
Former Clan:   Liquid Nitrogen
Former Clans:   heated vendetta, pro line, Jealous, Liquid Nitrogen

All I can say is, when I was looking for their profiles, I typed in the display players section "infuze" and both those names came up.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
Yes these are the people lazers, and kaka, infuse really did admit. I sware.

EPICFACE

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 08:28:39 PM »
maybe he's trying to make u think he is

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 08:34:43 PM »
maybe he's trying to make u think he is
o.O

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
Umm... No. I figured out he was a multi after a few people told me he was...  And tunez talks and uses the same slang terms as infuze.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 09:04:25 PM »
Put a demo/scrnshot to convince us all then! :P

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 09:21:11 PM »
Really? Cant the committee do some test to figure out if he's a multi because I'm sure he is. You even agreed with me thaat he is... lol

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 09:38:25 PM »
No I didn't. How did I agree?
And it would help more if you put a demo/scrnshot up.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
Whatever.. But, I'm sure this guys a multi

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 10:20:37 PM »
aw. maybe he is telling that he USED the name before Infuze got it. Maybe Tunez had used it before.... I searched for the name deathstar and multiple players come up..... but only 1 of them has the name deathstar

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
aw. maybe he is telling that he USED the name before Infuze got it. Maybe Tunez had used it before.... I searched for the name deathstar and multiple players come up..... but only 1 of them has the name deathstar
Yeah. I can see that. Just a thought.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2013, 10:44:07 PM »
Maybe if they both go on my server (or any other server) I can write down their ip's and check if they match. Maybe the other server admins can do this too. Just a thought. You don't have to. But it would be easier if more than one server admin did it.
P.S. sorry for double posting.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »
The committee will compare their IP's and go from there. Screenshot/demo won't really help that much.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
I cringe and get annoyed every time I see one of these stupid threads.

My personal view on multi's is... who cares? why are you ratting this person out anyway? do you not like him? is he better than you? is he hacking? Is he evading a ban? One less player in this game isn't going to help create a new community base of players; and having two accounts isn't giving him an advantage at all whatsoever. So, unless he's hacking or evading, quit crying and play.

On a more useful note.. have him come forward to jitspoe and ask for leniency. I've heard that it takes a long time for jitspoe to ban someone because of all the info that goes with it. I'm sure an apology, and the deletion of one of the accounts would suffice. (I think it should suffice)

Which brings me to another point... maybe jits could look into making it so you can create one account per Hardware ID or IP/Mac address; And they could only play from that computer (or something)  Then no one could make two accounts unless they used 2 different computers. I think the multi account rule is bogus anyway. It would be a useless rule if there was something implemented that DELETED INACTIVE USER ACCOUNTS.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »
do you not like him? is he better than you?
Shawn doesn't like him, they argue about who's better.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 02:01:07 AM »
you guys complain about how the "game" is dead , yet you kill it even more when you report someone for multi accounts, like it doesn't do anything, it doesn't give him an advantage, all it does is kill the community. if he gets banned because you're a complete handicap, he probably wont play again, because in that 16 day period he'll probably find a new game that's more active/fun. way to go you stupid idiot. Honestly shawn shouldn't be arguing with anyone about skill, this retard can't even aim, strafe, jump, or win a match, he's probably one of the worst people i've seen, even tho i've gave him training sessions twice. he just doesn't listen and has the mentality of a 9 year old, even tho he's apparently 50 years old.

PS. infuze is actually pretty good for a new player, 10X the player shawn will ever be. He actually listens to what i have to say, and he's got better every time i see him play.

stomper

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 04:46:02 AM »
Shawn doesn't like him, they argue about who's better.

yep that's the real reason

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »
   This makes 0 sense, multi account's shouldn't be a ban able offense... in every single other game, you can have 125127509724 accounts and it's not an issue, the reason? inactivity period. if you're not active within a year, your account gets on a list of inactivity, then you get a email stating, you have [X] amount of days, weeks, month at the most to login and re activate your account. TBH that's the best thing to get people to come back to games, because they're like oh excrement i don't want to lose my names, clans i've been in(put towards DP, not another game)  So they make a decision, come back and reactivate my account(which will probably make them play a couple games before leaving again) or just say Fk it baylife, and leave but then they lose their profile. maybe they come back and like it? maybe they play for a week and quit for a year, who cares, at least they're coming back to see what's up and not just leaving the game and never returning. Who knows maybe they'll stick around for a while. If people don't want this to happen, then you're gonna have to deal with pointless bans and people leaving for the worst reason ever.

There shouldn't be a rule about multi accounts, it's stupid. Nowadays there's no reason to make a multi, you want to keep your names, your former clans. But some people still want to for reasons like, they forgot their password, don't like their former's, don't like their names, it's just a stupid thing to get banned for and has mad people never comeback, people who were pretty decent. Just seeing people get reported/banned for multi accounts like foxhound said, it makes me cringe and really hate the person who reported them, like why the hell do you care? just because you lost a 1v1, or you don't like him doesn't mean you should go report them to an already dying game, i could see if he was actually cheating but this isn't worth it. IMO i'd ban shawn for being a rat bastard and snitching like a little female dawg.