Author Topic: Suspected Multi -Infuze  (Read 10311 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: Suspected Multi -Infuze
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
Shawn, why do you care so much about multis?
People who have multi accounts in this game and get banned just leave this game, and this game's dying enough. What if they don't come back, which some of them do?
Then, this games dying even more.
I like infuze, he's pretty good. Why should he be banned just because of a reported multi account from someone who hates him?
This is kinda pointless.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 04:36:04 PM »
Hey. Im was just trying to help out the committee because multiple global login accounts is apparently a way to get banned. I didnt mean any harm.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2013, 05:48:36 PM »
you did by making an active player not able to play for 16 days, in which that time he'll probably find a different game that he likes and just leave this one behind. GJ idiot.

@fox - i just had to express my feelings on multis ;(

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2013, 06:21:21 PM »
wait wait wait... infuze got banned?? :(
I hope he comes back...
He's fun to play paintball with.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2013, 02:18:44 AM »
I cringe and get annoyed every time I see one of these stupid threads.

My personal view on multi's is... who cares? why are you ratting this person out anyway? do you not like him? is he better than you? is he hacking? Is he evading a ban? One less player in this game isn't going to help create a new community base of players; and having two accounts isn't giving him an advantage at all whatsoever. So, unless he's hacking or evading, quit crying and play.
you guys complain about how the "game" is dead , yet you kill it even more when you report someone for multi accounts, like it doesn't do anything, it doesn't give him an advantage, all it does is kill the community.

Seconds to this^, infuze is the most infuziastic new player (ucwutididthar) to learn about this game, get better and get into the better clans. Sad to ban a player like this in the state the community is in. I will speak to him.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to read the second page before posting, lol another restatement i guess.

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 11:43:35 PM »
he's on vacation anyways and yea everything you guys have said is absolutely true, multi-account bans shouldn't exist today, the community is far too demolished as it is. And this is to shawn: if you're going to report people just because they are better than you, then you might as well report the entire dp population.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »