I'm uploading the pretest version now.
build 39 (2013-10-06):
- Feature: Adding "missingpic" keyword to menu system so mapshots could display a default "NO PREVIEW" image instead of a grey box.
- Tweak: Improved model rendering performance a bit by using SIMD instructions. 1:02 PM 5/29/2013
- Tweak: Allowed crosshair scale to go below 1.
- Tweak: Improved entity point lighting using LordHavoc's code from DarkPlaces (use r_oldlightpoint cvar to toggle old system). 1:34 AM 6/5/2013
- Tweak: Made it so duplicate lines don't get stored in the console history.
- Tweak: Made the window position reset if the window is not visible on any monitor. 1:24 AM 9/12/2013
- Tweak: Disabled sound on alt-tab by default, since sometimes sounds were getting stuck on (seta s_disableonalttab 0 to reenable). 1:54 AM 10/6/2013
- Cvar: "r_hardware_light" - Enables OpenGL lighting on SKM models for better performance (on most hardware). Enabled by default.
- Cvar: "cl_conback" - specifies the console background texture. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T)
- Cvar: "cl_menuback" - specifies the menu background texture. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T)
- Cvar: "cl_maptime", "cl_maptimex", "cl_maptimey" - Displays elapsed map time on the HUD at the x and y position specified. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T/AprQ2)
- Cvar: "cl_drawping" - displays ping on the HUD. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T)
- Cvar: "sv_blockednames" - Comma-separated list of names server admins can choose to block from connecting to the server. (Thanks, T3RR0R15T)
- Cvar: "cl_sse" - Enables SIMD rendering optimizations (enabled by default).
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with loading demos and maps (trying to open "Loading....bsp", etc.)
- Bugfix: Fixed occasional black splat models (hopefully). 1:24 AM 6/11/2013
- Bugfix: Fixed transparent surfaces on moving brushmodels (ex: doors) not moving. Note that the draw order is still not fixed, so avoid putting them near other transparent brushes, but at least they will move. 2:12 AM 6/16/2013
- Bugfix: Made reflective water effect respect scale and rotation on maps (so flowing water flows the way the mapper specified). 12:01 AM 9/12/2013
*** 1.929 build 185 ***
- Fixed issue where hitting a player multiple times in the same frame would count for multiple points is siege, dm, etc. 11:12 PM 6/12/2013
- Attempted to fix issue where priming a grenade could result in premature detonation of the next grenade picked up (couldn't reproduce it).
- Fixed grenades not dropping correctly. 2:42 PM 6/16/2013
- Fixed prediction miss collision issue with dead bots (caused that laggy/bouncy/warpy movement when running over a bot that had just been eliminated). 2:24 AM 6/17/2013
- Added messages to indicate when jails are forced or not present in maps when using the "jail" command. 9:33 PM 8/13/2013
- Added popup messages when switching teams. 7:09 PM 10/6/2013