Author Topic: cant play : (  (Read 2026 times)

billy2017

• PGP
cant play : (
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:56:49 PM »
well I had the game until I reinstalled the windows, now tells me I need some drivers and do not know how to get them!! HELPPPP!!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:18:03 PM by billy2017 »

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: cant play : (
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »
Can you make the first sentence more understandable? :-\

billy2017

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:18:46 PM »
now get it?'? im dying dude i dont know what to do!!?

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:39:19 PM »
Do Windows Update. If the drivers prevent you from connecting to the Internet, do Windows Backup (I don't know exactly what it's called but it restores your computer to how it was before except it keeps your current files). If Windows Update doesn't solve the problem, just do Windows Backup.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
well I had the game until I reinstalled the windows, now tells me I need some drivers and do not know how to get them!! HELPPPP!!!
what exactly does the error say? Wanna post a srceenshoot? Does it say something about opengl?

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 11:23:14 AM »
Do Windows Update. If the drivers prevent you from connecting to the Internet, do Windows Backup (I don't know exactly what it's called but it restores your computer to how it was before except it keeps your current files). If Windows Update doesn't solve the problem, just do Windows Backup.
Don't put misleading information.

Basically you need to install drivers to your graphics and/or sound. You can find good information on internet about it, and I can't point anything until at least you point out what GPU you have.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »
http://digitalpaint.org/docs/faq.html#opengl

I need to update that page.  For windows 7, to find out what video card you have, click on Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager -> Display adapters

Also, error window should give you an option to open a page with instructions on how to update your drivers.