Author Topic: grenade impact  (Read 2173 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
grenade impact
« on: December 19, 2013, 06:47:10 PM »
While on matching servers, I always turn on impact grenades because I kill more ppl when they immediately explode.  On my controls, I changed my impact gren key to f. When I hit f on private servers, my grenades still take like 5 seconds till they explode. How do I make meh grens immediately explode?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: grenade impact
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »
You could check your controls.
Umm the command to set server grenades to impact ones is "cvar_set gren_explodeonimpact 1", and once you get on the server, type that in as a double check that you put impact grenades on your server rental settings.
Or just leave the same page from where you rented the server up on your internet and visit that page, and change the variables (there's a link to do so after you've reserved the server).

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »
I'm asking how to throw a gren that immediately impacts without changing server settings.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:37:53 PM »
While on matching servers, I always turn on impact grenades because I kill more ppl when they immediately explode.  On my controls, I changed my impact gren key to f. When I hit f on private servers, my grenades still take like 5 seconds till they explode. How do I make meh grens immediately explode?
I'm asking how to throw a gren that immediately impacts without changing server settings.
Yes, now you say it. Just check your controls and/or test it out on other servers.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 06:31:17 AM »
If it's disabled it's not possible.

It will have velocity that explodeonimpact toss normally have (it's different from normal toss), but will not explode on impact.

command to set server grenades to impact ones is "cvar_set gren_explodeonimpact 1", and once you get on the server, type that in
This is setting to change this, gj LaZeRs, your post once is good.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »
umm ok whatever. Ty

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 02:38:29 PM »
This is setting to change this, gj LaZeRs, your post once is good.
I'm learning. ;)