Author Topic: Weird wh.  (Read 5207 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Weird wh.
« on: March 03, 2015, 02:28:30 AM »
This guy have weird wh.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
Re: Weird wh.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:51:17 AM »
is this a self report for walling ? this guy dont have wh at all
at 18:55 this is a normal spot where you look when u have the blue flag
at 17:58 same like at 18:55
at 17:25 how the hell did you know that he come there ? xd or maybe its reflex idk :p
at 15:45 no. words for this and dont say you saw the flag i didnt without textures.
i watched the demo with wh and i think you use wallhack. not he

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:11:48 AM »
I am clean. I had good predictions and sound. This guy can't even strafe properly and his aim is shaky, i played on some pub server and i was feeling like he had wallhack. Then i moved to italy and he came too. His first kill on me, i was hiding on unpredictable spot, people aren't camping mostly there. He knew, even when i was crouching where exactly i was. Then i started recording demo. You can check this guy, 100% sure he has wh.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:33:28 AM by Squeeze »

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 12:15:31 PM »
_secretcommandhere him ? :D

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 02:15:27 PM »
Then i moved to italy and he came too. His first kill on me, i was hiding on unpredictable spot
whats the most obvious thing someone could do in 1v2 if you dont hear any grabsound and you already got flag? right, hes hiding somewhere. your spot was pretty obvious^^

also, i dont think hes using WH because he missed way to many (wh) shots he got surprised very often when he walked around corners and stuff, which is not typical for someone whos using wallhack.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 04:32:54 PM »
17:25 seems crazy, but ok with good Headset.

but 15:45 ...rly.. sqz? ^^

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 08:31:17 PM »
Only questionable moment was when he shot you while you were hiding in the long stair hallway, but upon further investigation, it was a short respawn server, and he just respawned, so he probably saw you hide there while he was eliminated, then went to kill you.  All the rest of the times he seemed oblivious to your actual location (especially when you did things like crouch on top of the boxes near the flag -- that's obvious with a WH, and he didn't even look).

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 04:18:15 AM »
whats the most obvious thing someone could do in 1v2 if you dont hear any grabsound and you already got flag? right, hes hiding somewhere. your spot was pretty obvious^^

also, i dont think hes using WH because he missed way to many (wh) shots he got surprised very often when he walked around corners and stuff, which is not typical for someone whos using wallhack.

No i meant spot, i was hiding behind wall on left side of long. No one is looking there, maybe some more skilled players, but he seemed to be novice, and he dont even had flag, he run thru long for flag, but he knew iam there, when i saw him, he was actually looking on me and even started shooting before he saw me. He just knew i was there. But i have no this on demo, cuz i started recording after, when i was 100% sure he has wallhack.

17:25 seems crazy, but ok with good Headset.

but 15:45 ...rly.. sqz? ^^

15:45 is decent predict, when nobody was in long, u automatically looks to base bridge, roof or stairs, if u r clever u will make a line there.

Only questionable moment was when he shot you while you were hiding in the long stair hallway, but upon further investigation, it was a short respawn server, and he just respawned, so he probably saw you hide there while he was eliminated, then went to kill you.  All the rest of the times he seemed oblivious to your actual location (especially when you did things like crouch on top of the boxes near the flag -- that's obvious with a WH, and he didn't even look).

I will try to make demo from his view (i will chase cam him) next time when i will meet him, cuz i know this demo is excrement. You can burn my right leg if this guy has no wallhack.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 06:55:27 AM »
whats with sst ? thats the best method

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »
whats with sst ? thats the best method

maybe he is scared of it ;)

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 10:26:47 AM »
do you mean that sqz is scared or who do you mean ?

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 12:04:39 PM »
do you mean that sqz is scared or who do you mean ?

extra thinks sqz got wh.
and you too.

but sqz dont have wh hes clean man !
the guy in the demo got wh !!

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 01:55:45 PM »
lumixan you are the king you are always right u have more rights then. jitspoe so that you know who. have wallhack and who. is clean.. in this demo. you can see that the. other guy have wallhack. right ? u can watch the demo of the other one when. u download sqz demo.  exactly ;)

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2015, 02:26:24 PM »
lumixan you are the king you are always right u have more rights then. jitspoe so that you know who. have wallhack and who. is clean.. in this demo. you can see that the. other guy have wallhack. right ? u can watch the demo of the other one when. u download sqz demo.  exactly ;)

cant see the demo of the other guy, but i can use my brain ;)
and im sure he got wh.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 02:32:11 PM »
lumixan you are the king you are always right u have more rights then. jitspoe so that you know who. have wallhack and who. is clean.. in this demo. you can see that the. other guy have wallhack. right ? u can watch the demo of the other one when. u download sqz demo.  exactly ;)

LOL, I think I just got ill from your grammar.

b2t: sqz, this demo surely isn't enough to ban him, so try to catch him on a pub again :)