Author Topic: n3rd is offering help.  (Read 9507 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: n3rd is offering help.
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 12:38:29 PM »
Look guys i dont want hate up in this b**ch, btw if your still looking for training the prices went down *HURRY ITS A LIMITED OFFER TO DEGRADE YOUR SKILLS!* Watch the hate. Look guys im serious about this, so dont be coming around killing meh vibe
I rather have dooci train me then you. Meh black person dooci got DA vibe. He kills yours like your skills gets kills. BTW how much you asking now? Niqqaz Dope.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 12:34:53 PM »
woot. id be the greatest trainer in dp2 history!LOL

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 01:36:22 PM »
woot. id be the greatest trainer in dp2 history!LOL
Train me, master. I want to kill Clipz one day without hacks. Until then it's okay if he says I'm no cheater, because even with hacks I suck, so even jitspoe has mercy not to ban me.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »
Train me, master. I want to kill Clipz one day without hacks. Until then it's okay if he says I'm no cheater, because even with hacks I suck, so even jitspoe has mercy not to ban me.
Really?! I sucked with haxks soo much that jitspoe banned me, that was his way to show mercy on me. Why do you think he's making better bots? So I can be a "bot" and then be able to play this game again. But I'm sure DooCi is my last hope. One day ill wake up from my dream from being one of the best and become one of the best, all thanks to DooCi .On that day I will die by taking a paintball in the knee, and die peacefully; knowning that DooCi, the best that ever was, trained me to becoming a better player.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 08:53:34 AM »
As i said before if youre not interrested then stop commenting on this post please. I dont care about youre opinion...keep it to urself plz.

subir11

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2014, 07:09:15 PM »
wow its been forever since i been on forums!!! i thnk imma start playin the game again!